What's your ideal woman Sup Forums?

What's your ideal woman Sup Forums?

One that loves me

Butterface girls!

one that has similar hobbies and tastes in music.
also this

worth noting that choosing a partner basedd on political affiliation is pretty retarded and will get you nowhere

they were bound to stumble onto stealth tech one way or the other. shes good, i would've tossed her in the bin without a second glance.

above average IQ
healthy and fit body, wide hips
has good relationship with her parents
no more than 3 previous sexual partners

everything else is fixable

Untouched loyal conservative blonde white blue eyed virgin with perfect genetics, body and face of a goddess, holds 3 PhD's, runs a successful business and has excessive family wealth, family up to her great grand parents alive and still in great shape.

Actually it's not. If a woman stays home she talks about politics with the kids all day.

White and non kiked

conservative germanic without a drop of hispanic or black heritage

My prefer red haired girls that i can manipulate

>worth noting that choosing a partner basedd on political affiliation is pretty retarded and will get you nowhere
Core beliefs matter retard

breathing.

so does the man. let the kid decide for themselves, indoctrinating your children with your political beliefs is bad regardless of whether you’re a sjw cuck or a natsoc autist

A nice person, preferably Dutch and around the same age as me. That's all really.

More or less like pic related

Why is it bad?

some bad news for you...

that girl is not a virgin

An elf like in the pictures I make

Has a bigger dick than me

>cute, young, no cowtits no bleached/colored hair
>usually goes around in "home" clothes /doesn't show off
>a bit "crazy", just so she shuffles a bit my monotone life

this

instead teach them critical thinking, how to source and use information and think for themselves. seeing as many right wingers here are children of commies and many sjws have very conservative parents it wouldn’t work as you expedt it to anyway.

my wife

>leaves me alone when i need
>cleans the house
>cares for children
>supports me when needed
>understands need for daily sex
end

What? Women are no objects

I have a woman who loves me and I love her, and she would be almost perfect, but she's a lesbian

kills me sometimes man

Hmmm so to have ultra conservative kids you should preach extreme communism to them every day?

>traditional
>conservative in the traditional sense of the term. read: waste not want not. read: not a trendy, fashionable, impulsive, brainless meat sack that can't see beyond her own desires
>doesn't need to fuck everything until she "finds herself"
>is the same person as she was reared, as opposed to the trendy, fashionable SJW meat sacks that have been robbed of their identity thus, will cling to ideologies which serve no interest to themselves. Enter the Universities of Marxism, and Leftist indoctrination ... soft nihilism

That's a man, baby!

it's even better.

the one and only goddess

>no more than 3 previous sexual partners

Enjoy your vastly increased divorce risk...

An animal?

>marrying someone out of your race

I'm blessed to be living in a land of beautiful women.

no, i’m only saying that aside from it being wrong, indoctrinating your children with your political ideology can fail miserably.

* She must love me for who I am, without ever trying to change me
* She should have light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes
* She shouldn't be a landwhale
* Sex on demand
* Food on demand
* Cleaning on demand
* Must love animu and vidya
* Must be a virgin before I fuck her (coal-burners need not apply)
* Must be red-pilled as fuck
* Must have an above-average IQ

Basically a traditional girl with some added benefits, I guess. But probably doesn't exist. Ah, who am I kidding? Doesn't exist.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

We live in a different world buddy.
If you control your woman, you control her desires and needs.
If you however see your woman as an individual and let her see the world the way she wants to, you'll get cucked, sure.
Women are more or less property, if you take care of it and preserve it - be sure to raise your children right and you'll enjoy wonderful retirement with a wonderful partner by your side until one of you dies.

They exist they just don't have to settle with you

I want her tight Asian pussy.

Fair enough, Hans.

bobs and vageen

and choosing a partner based on taste in music is not retarded? wtf.

chest too big

trad, church going, knows to cook something, not ugly

This is my ideal woman.

and

Not good enough.
Anyway I love my waifu.

Khazarian milkers will be my undoing.

sweating.png