So, why doesn't he just fire him?

So, why doesn't he just fire him?

because he will humiliate himself for running this sham of an investigation

What’s the point of firing him when he already has enough rope to hang himself?

The investigation is literally doing nothing other than getting the people trump fired for the reasons he fired them.

The dems want Trump to fire Mueller so they can say he is hiding something, at this point anyone with a brain knows he isn't going to find anything.

it would guarantee his impeachment once the dems win the house

>Multiple indictments and a guilty plea
>"They ain't found nothin on Tump!"

The denial is strong.

Mueller is our guy.

About things not related to Russia or that were legal.
All while the FBI was flipping over backwards not to indict Hillary or any of her people.

>So, why doesn't he just fire him?
Because the populace is being baited into supporting him right before he unveils information about THEIR politicians that will destroy them. Then they are left standing there confused as fuck about what to do. Just look at what happened with Comey. For the first half of 2016, neocons loved him. Back half? Democrats loved him. Right before the election, it swung again.
Mueller is just a "juke."

Bill Clinton was impeached and it was just dismissed as a political game. So any attempt to impeach Trump will just be seen as the same. Especially given the idiocy of the FBI and media.

>>"They ain't found nothin on Tump!"
Two years investigating TRUMP and the best the US government can do is get trolled by the fake pissgate dossier? Never fire Muller, the liberal tears will be used in video clips for Trumps re-election comercials. 2017, best timeline EVER

If mueller had any sense he would fold up his shithow and go home. What little integrity he may have once had is shredded. Even Mueller himself must realize that at this point he is essentially a “Get Out of Jail Free” card for Trump.

So what you're really saying is...
DRUMPF IS DONE!!

I'm not sold on this theory yet.

>implying GEOTUS doesn't know exactly what he's doing

Because he's not in the habit of doing what his enemies want.
The media can't fire him. Congress can't fire him. Only Trump (Rosenstein, really) can fire him. So they're trying to trigger him into doing it, thinking it's easy to trigger him because that's the narrative they've been pushing for 18 months. But it's a lie. Once you know that's a lie, work backwards until everything makes sense. I'm tired of explaining it.

Im sure after the next 27th 9 hour long meeting they have with Don Jr over a 20 minute meeting with russians hired by hillary and illegaly let into the country by Obama he will slip up and say he had green beans for lunch during he 15th interview and they will be able to charge him with a process crime.

he will this week screencap this

> POLITICAL KIKERY OVER A DECADE AGO IN SOMEONE YOU HIRED MEANS YOU'RE CULPABLE DRUMPPFPFFF

Lets be real, this dumpster fire of an investigation will drag well past the 2018 senate races, AT LEAST, regardless of who controls shit.

The only people still calling Mueller "our guy" are dumbfuck boomers or the disinfo shills they parrot. The ourguy meme is meant to make you complacent while this corrupt cop slow walks Trump and destroys his political capital.

That's one theory. Another could be that Mueller is actually a shithead and trying to go for BS charges and he really is about to get fired so the Dems are proactively spinning the shit out of this an attempt to continue their coup and finally achieve their end goal of franchising Comet Pizza in every major city across the US.
>I don't what to think anymore user.

/ourguy/ is mainly a strawman, used to imply that we think Mueller turned into a Boy Scout or had a religious conversion or something and now he's happily fighting for our side. That's not what we've ever argued. We've said he will end up *functioning* as our guy, by cleaning up the swamp. He's already started. How he truly feels about it, or how hard he tried to slip out of it, who knows.

Because Trump has nothing to hide, and the longer discussion goes on the more information gets exposed. He may or may not be /ourguy/ but that is a non issue either way. OIG report will handle Hilldawg and the payoffs will drain the house / senate swamp.

Why would Trump fire him over BS charges? Those would only further discredit the investigation.

what's wrong with his jaw?
did seth macfarlane draw that face?

This is complete bullshit and you're a fucking idiot. Mueller is a creature of the deep state and his only objective is to damage Trump.

This.

They would have found something by now.

What if Mueller knows he needs to abandon ship because he has found nothing significant but in a last minute attempt to legitimize the investigation and further sow seeds of doubt about the Trump presidency Mueller makes every attempt possible to act inappropriately in order to get fired knowing the media will try to spin the story in his favor?

Because that's what they want.

And I also posted this in another thread:
Here's a bump for

BILL

>"I'm going to take out the entire congressional oversight committee with allegations of sexual impropriety by Tuesday"

PREISTAP

cause hes so cute eeenyah!! ^___^

Yes, that could be what's going on. We've had anons tell us Mueller hates the swamp and wants to redeem himself by cleaning it. I don't really buy that, but I don't need to. My theory works fine even if he's trying every trick he can think of to get out of this.

Because, even if he got a pardon so he doesn't have to worry about his own crimes, he has to worry about getting Arkancided when he goes after the cabal. So if he could get fired, he could leave that for someone else to do. Or if he could find *something* on Trump that he could trade for leaving the Clintons alone, that would work too. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's worked hard to find something, dragging the investigation out as long as possible to do it -- even if the /ourguy/ theory is correct.

I think Mueller was a squirrel in his previous life.
Looks like he's got acorns stuffed in those cheek pouches.
Nothing's going to happen because lawyers are the SLOWEST people on earth, and every last one of these liberals are lawyers. Take everything and multiply it by 6 months, and that is the lawyer equation. We will all be 65 years old before there's a "happening".

this is not a picture of Clinton

>Manafort indicted on things unrelated to Trump-Russia
>being this retarded

Imagine if the Lewinsky thing had happened in today's political climate. Bill would've been eaten alive by his own voters

underrated post

>i don't know how plea deals work

The post. Want some insider info? Wanna know why Paul Ryan is stepping down? He and the RNC took millions from the Russians. The entire GOP is going down on RICO charges.. including Trump.

I’m seriously still cracking up about the Trump Team’s privilege claim in regards to the 10,000 emails. What privilege? Exec or internal process. Both gov only privileges. They claim these WHILE CLAIMING the transition was a private entity. OOOOOHHHHKKKKAAAYYYY MORONS.

>i'm a fucktard shill

All 3 letter agencies have been compromised. The highest exec levels of the FBI has been weaponized to function as an arm of the (((democrat))) party

For what crimes faggot? Nothing to do with Trump

Right? It's gonna be a tough pill for all the lefties when they realize this farce of an investigation uncovers that the real Russian collusion was between Hillary and the DOJ. But yeah lets continue the narrative that the MSM pushes. I mean a candidate working with a branch of the US government to spy and take down another candidate is A-OK, right?

I don't get this logic. Would you have said the same thing a year into the Watergate investigation? Well they would have found something by now so Watergate doesn't real.

kek.. well then I suppose Trump poked the wrong bear, eh? He *will* be removed from office and he *will* see justice.

>t.retard
Only thing anyone has been caught doing is lying about legal activity. Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were caught for money laundering back to 2006. They have absolutely nothing on Trump, unless you have some hidden evidence nobody knows about.

The investigation is a sham consisting of a bunch of biased individuals who hate Trump and want to slander him because they couldn't get their glow in the dark bitch elected.

>when they realize this farce of an investigation uncovers that the real Russian collusion was between Hillary and the DOJ
Why would you have any reason to believe this?

Most of FBI are Republican. Obviously people in the FBI are going to hate Trump if they know he's a Kremlin op.

Then why do so many agents have so many Republican donors? Why are you making things up to fit your conspiracy?

Gotta wait until the tax bill is signed

Also it would make a great new years present

>*Gay*

umm there no no grounds to impeach him. Whatsoever. Period.

>most
Doesn't matter when the higher ups are seething at Trump being elected because they are put at risk for their shady shit like Uranium one and the extreme mishandling of the Clinton investigation.
> Kremlin op
Literally no proof of Trump having ties to Russia, unless you personally have evidence.

Seems pretty clear to me you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Go do some research deeper than an ABC headline.

>Bill Clinton was impeached and it was just dismissed as a political game. So any attempt to impeach Trump will just be seen as the same.
That's terrible reasoning, user. Review the chart of logical fallacies.

I'm split, why did Trump meet with Mueller the day before he was hired as special counsel?

also why did Podesta not just quit his company but shut it all down?

This

At this point the Democrats are desperate - the official investigation against Trump has been going on for nearly a year, and that was after a full year of dirt-digging by the DNC, and they've come up with diddly squat. With the lack of results and the latest leaks about investigator bias in the case and possibly even illegal acquisition of emails and documents, the entire investigation is turning into a complete debacle.

If Trump let's it continue to its inevitable conclusion, we'll roll into the midterm season next year with the Dems looking like they wasted two years, tens of millions in taxpayer dollars, and countless government resources and personnel on a petty witch hunt. If Trump fires Mueller now, the Dems have all the ammo they need to keep the bullshit lies about corruption and collusion alive for another year so they can drum up support to flip the Congress in the midterms.

Trump needs his focus to be on making some meaningful progress on major initiatives over the next 6-8 months. Get the tax bill pushed through before Christmas, get construction on the wall started in early Spring, get merit-based immigration reform on the agenda, etc etc etc. Let the Dems shoot themselves in the foot.

Did you seen his speech about ending chain migration? I think it was in his weekly address. Fucking AWESOME. IF he can get Congress to fucking do it he'll officially be the best president since Andrew Jackson himself.

So which is it fuckface?
Was he a civilian or the president elect?
If he was the elected president then he can talk about sanctions with Russia until the sun comes up and so can his subordinates.
If he was a civilian then emails are protected.

You were the same moron claiming hillary had a right to privacy and private servers and we had no right to those emails. While she was IN government.

Now you are the complete opposite.

Hypocrite fag alert.

Bottom line is Trump's done a great job of setting up some good reforms, and what he really needs now is to start delivering on that setup, put some notches on his belt so we go into the midterms with momentum from some good wins.

I hope so,I feel like there's been competing theories the entire time and every new situation just extends each sides argument without making anything clearer

Us it hypocritical for a hypocrite's favorite accusation to be that one is a hypocrite.

*is*

Not

They have

Flynn and manafort were just the beginning

It's not about Trump. He's not going to find anything on that idiot. Trump's not smart enough to collude on purpose. He's going after his campaign advisers, Kushner and anyone else who worked with Trump during the campaign. People keep thinking this is about somehow sending Trump to prison, it's not.

Besides, the left is fucking stupid for wanting Trump to go to jail. They would then get Mike Pence a man who is very openly against everything they want and stand for.

Nothing to do?

One ran his campaign, the other served in both his transition team and administration.

>Actually thinking this is some ebin 4d chess
>Using the word "narrative"
I wonder where you came from, little guy