youtu.be/GAtV2KTeR0o

>admiral gender studies
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this russian boipucci and why does he smell like a cia nigger

white nigger wouldn't know a good movie if he saw it

because a cia plant has nothing better to do than review a movie for an hour, right?

Why does nazbol hate white people?

Now you are asking the wrong questions kiddo.

>cianiggers reviewing movies

I hope the CIA is wasting money on this

sounds like he's been temporarily replaced since someone did a better job playing theatre by killing them with burgers

>I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO THINK FOR ME

this
its so stupid can't the people who try to post irrelevant youtube bubbleheads be automatically transmitted to the Trump Reddit?

But disney already destroyed it.

Not surprised he preoccupies himself with reviewing children's films.

Americans are a such fat, stupid race

All these forced egghead memes from leftypol make me swoon when I see Spencer without the photoshop

>I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO SAY ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG.
>B-BUT I'M TOTALLY REDPILLED

You people really don't understand community organizing don't you? You fuckers are your own worst enemies.

Is this what he does now that he has recognized they must "grow into a professional movement", reviewing capeshit movies like an autistic manchild?

Woah..woke.

what's the point? even normies think this one was awful

politics is downstream of culture

>

>You people really don't understand community organizing don't you?
We're not a community
fuck you i can't stand any of you people

this is a discussion image board, not a "community"
if you want a safe space where people echo your opinions the whole time go, as i said, to one of those Trump reddits

Yeah, and what does that have to do with my comment?

He is a retard talking 40 minutes about a flick that everyone knows is shit, what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to to to convince yourself this guy is a leader of any kind?

Ring of the Neebaloogin??

you seem awfully hostile to a good video breaking down why star wars is loved by people and why the nu-wars dumps said important things and just becomes corporate shit.

What exactly is your problem?

well know its you richard.... just print out an image of yourself and wank your donger on it
fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen

Star Wars was always corporate shit, you autistic manchildren who obsess over Star Wars just show how retarded you are.

If you are doing a 40 minute video about fucking Star Wars and think it is important, something is wrong with your mind.

It's as simple as that.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen
Gotcha.

He's at it again. Thanks Spencer. Now every honest critique about Disney pushing the SJW agenda will include the disclaimer:

"Star Wars has angered people within the alt right. White Supremacist like X, Y, Z and Richard Spencer have denounced diversity, inclusion and the empowerment of women".

Being X, Y and Z respectable people with honest critique.

>REEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

220 million box office. I know you are a filthy nordoniggermuslim but stuff like this actually matters

>Resistance are muslims

Is this guy beyond retarded?

I disagree with that though, these kinds of movies, just like Michael Jackson, McDonalds and Coca Cola were one of the important colonising forces of the American Empire

its not as irrelevant as you describe it here

FUCCCCCKKKKKKK this would have been far cooler than hyperspacing that ship into them

totally OP, but the kamikaze hyperspace ship was as well

>SEE LOOK , IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NEW STAR WARS YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI WHITE MALE

this is something that is objectively good. And its not good for disney and the (((media))) when they call legitimate criticism white supremacy.

people are walking out of this movie all over the country and hating it. The worst possible thing disney and the media could do is say "you hate the last jedi because you are a racist sexist white male"

it would literally be a golden gift for them to fuck up that badly

did you watch rogue one?

What the fuck are you talking about. Is he gonna make a 40 min video about every capeshit flick in the history of cinema?

There is nothing special about Star Wars as it relates to the politics of his ideology, he could make the same video about Avengers or any other capeshit franchise.

Why so hostile against Norway? Uncalled for

there is no such thing as a white nigger. Blacks are niggers, and niggers alone. Arabs are sand niggers, and nothing else. Got it senpai?

>there is nothing special about star wars

its arguably the most important movie based cultural phenomenon ever made you stupid queer.

Wow, can't wait for him to review the next McDonalds burger or black eyed peas album, #sowoke

He did a two hour review of Terminator once.

Its popular and it inspires children everywhere so it is important to point out the obvious indoctrination in these films.

Topkek

>Richard spencer
kys

white lives matters, much

thanks for the bump

>he gave money to the hollywood jew

fuck this cia plant

Only community organizer i needed was president Obama.

>heh i never spend money therefor im fighting the jew!

good job we should give you a medal

>naming the jew

What exactly do you want ecelebs to do in this regard? Google seems to think that ((())) is enough. Don't these fags already do that?

Is there no value in gradual exposure? All ecelebs are gateways.

I haven't paid for music or movies in over a decade, and I've set up my own pirate box. Giving one cent to the entertainment jew is one cent they will use against you and your race

I can smell the jew coming from you from way over here

>its arguably the most important movie based cultural phenomenon ever made you stupid queer.

I can understand know the "White People have no culture" mov. in the US.

>i havent done anything in over a decade

You are not fighting the jew. You are just cheap and pretending you are

>WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!!!

kill yourself jew

Yeah Star Wars is shit.
Wasted potential. Oh well.

lol butthurt