Is Zero no Tsukaima the epitome, the definitive definition of isekaishit?

Is Zero no Tsukaima the epitome, the definitive definition of isekaishit?

Turns out its last novel comes out next week.

>it's been 30 years since its first season.

It spawned thousands of shitty fanfics, so yeah.

It was my first Isekai and it's still the best I've indulged in to date. Others tried to add edge, comedy, etc, but ZnT just works better than any of them.

Same here, my very first isekai. I think nostalgia is why I still think of it so fondly.

>14 years old when the first season came out.
>discovered it when going watching (and unironically enjoying) filler hell episodes of naruto
>was super into it, liked it when Saito used his boilerplate protagonist powers that a normal highschool boy can use.
>Louise was ok, thought that gay dude's daughter was best girl

I was so innocent back then, I was pretty saddened the author died when he did. This shitty series has given me good memories.

I suppose it's isekai before isekai was popularized. I would say it has aged quite well by today's isekai standards.

Certainly my first isekai before I knew of the genre. Louise is my first isekai waifu too.

No.

Is 25 you as cute as 14 you?

oh shit. Nevermind. I was 13. I'm about to turn 24. Holy shit where has the time gone. If there are next lives and I have it on earth I hope I rediscover all this shitty anime.

and no I wasnt that cute.

Louise is only good for rape.

Wait, I thought the author died before he finished ZnT?
Was the last novel completed?

Yeah it comes out next week. I think his assistants are writing it out for him. He probably had notes and stuff on how it was going to end. Not like it'd be complex

he came back to life to finish his masterpiece

ouija board

I only started reading ZnT a couple weeks ago and it holds up pretty well.

Mostly because MC isn't a pushover faggot.

So, does that make the ending canon?

Why would the ending of the LN not be canon? Got to end somehow.

His parallel world self isekaid to this world to finish the work.

kyun kyun kyui

>boilerplate protagonist powers that a normal highschool boy can use
I don't understand. Do you mean how how Saito uses Earth technology?

How is ZnT worse than any other isekai?

No, he literally is gifted with an ability to master any weapon. That's your MC Kirito duel wielding tier ability.

It isnt really. It still holds up pretty well. It just seems like ZnT is kind of like the beginning of the mass isekai surge that we still see today.

watched the anime and know the final season isn't canon so wondering how their relationship progressed I'm the novels?

small summary?

If you believe in science then you believe in the multiple universe theory. Which means that their is a version of you that does not watch this particular anime.

I love Louise and I want to marry her so hard

"I want to live"

Louise is LITERALLY sex

>If you believe in science then you believe in the multiple universe theory.
All shit that cant be proven in our lifetimes or throughout all of humanity. But if there are, I'm a anthropomorphic racecar that won the superbowl.

Saito was a terrible MC and deserved every bit of violence Louise threw at him

It's a miracle given to us by Noboru who was granted a wish by a Goddess for his heroic deeds in another world after being reincarnated.

It was okay, except for the fucking continuous relationship resets where misunderstanding/memory problems/etc. happened any time when their relationship got better.

>no one will ever finish Kaze no Stigma
Still hurts

I think both the main characters were terrible. It's like a vicious cycle of shit. It's the least healthy relationship I've seen in anime.