Happening!

Happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42386721
uk.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-dykes-4a226161
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/666339/Terrorist-Attacks-UK-Christmas-Markets-Berlin-Police-Security-Warning-Propaganda-Jihadi
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11952973/Spy-in-bag-Gareth-Williams-was-murdered-by-Russian-hitmen-after-sexual-photo-blackmail-plot.html
bbc.com/pidgin/womandem-diplomat-be-killed-wey-dey-don-dat
youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-military-usa/lebanese-army-to-get-120-million-in-u-s-aid-idUSKBN1E72J6
stepfeed.com/israeli-minister-vows-to-return-lebanon-to-the-stone-age-2627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ferdinand 2.0

jew falseflag. wheres this option on betting sites

That's weird, /lg/ soon? Doubtful but I may as well make myself comfy here.

Colour me surprised.

Who in their right mind rapes a British woman?

>bad shit happens in third world country
>happening

lol

Nevermind. It wasn't a politically motivated murder.

Diplomat of what ? Tween trans fags.

Nice link to reliable source OP

but holy shit its real..
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42386721

RIP.

And RIP to the people who did it

You know this?

Either way Mi6 and SAS will take it from here.

>Raped and strangled

Doesn't sound political. We're more of a car bombing type of people.

Do you have guns in your house for the collapse of Lebanon (again)?

She went out on the town looking for Lebo dick, but she ended up dying in a ditch.
This is what happens when you act like a bitch.

So its not Hezbollah then?

Holy shit I was expecting some spy novel shit and Jewish conspiracy but she just got snackbarred.

Nah, though I might as well. Walking around late at night gets dangerous in certain streets. So far I've only a knife for self-defense that I don't even carry around, since you'll get into deep shit if the law finds you with one, despite owning a weapon being legal.

She seemed a low-level type. Hardly like an ambassador.

uk.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-dykes-4a226161

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Why would the Hezb concern themselves with a blue haired tranny bong?

Nice rhyme!

>can own a machinegun
>no knives tho

I mean, you'll get in deep shit for being caught with any sort of weapon in public despite it being legal.

But hey, better to be questioned for a few hours than to get a life sentence for owning a butterknife?

Depends what you mean by 'politically' really and who the fruit loops are who did it..

She shouldnt have whipped out her Walt Disney world weekend pass ....

A guy woulda whipped out his walther ppk and re-educated them in manners

cute pic

Literally went to the girls equiv of Eton/Harrow that costs a fortune to attend, mother or father prob worked for the govt too looking at her history, she got a terrible degree and result but managed to land prestigious roles.

Anyways, it doesnt matter, she is dead. RIP. What happens if we catch the killer alive, whats your justice system like, or should we just hand him over to you dead?

my money is on the saudis

salman's strategic special forces.

Doesn't matter, I hope your country is fucking annihilated. Hang the Muslim cunts

saruman is in isengard, not lebanon

im not joking.

Yeah I wondered about that, she had a Bachelor's in Gender Studies then used that to get a bizarre and unrelated role in Hong Kong. Strange history.

Not sure, could go either way. Judicial system is corrupt as fuck, but since it seems to not be a major event, we're looking at at a long term sentence for the killer. I don't remember how long is the maximum though, but the death penalty is outlawed, we only made an exception for the guy who killed the sellout Gemayel.

I think you'll be doing our judges a favor killing the guy because it saves them all the paperwork.

Probably enjoyed the muslim dick while it lasted

not just anybody becomes a diplomat it's very much still an old money pursuit

>I can't wait to be among these beautiful Asian people where I can embrace and show them how much I love divers-

Letting out steam before Theresa May gives you your life sentence for having illegal opinions?

"political" thots
when will they learn?

>A guy woulda whipped out his walther ppk
think she could have been mi6?

looking at her linkedin page her job seems ambiguous enough, she has the education and upper class upbringing, has worked in China, Hong Kong.

Someone getting killed in some mudslime shithole isn’t a “happening”

That's the face I make every time the Chinese shoot the images on my screens.

I really think its just a gook in someone's basement on a computer.

It's nothing technologically complex or cool.

I'm unimpressed at best, bored at worst.

The Chinese tricks are so stupid. :/

Toll paid. Another traitor gone. Keep sending your best, tolerant left.

Interesting take is interesting

She worked for the British Embassy, that has political ramifications. She wasn't just a dumb tourist. For all we know she was on secondment from the foreign office to mi6.
And let's face it, our name isn't the best in the ME right now, especially with Hezbollah, Iran etc.

BEIRUT: The British Embassy in Lebanon confirmed on Sunday the death of one of its nationals in Lebanon.

Security forces had told Annahar that the victim was raped and killed on Saturday in Nahr El-Mot area on the Metn highway.

A British Embassy spokesperson told Annahar: “Following the death of a British woman in Beirut, we are providing support to the family,” adding “we remain in close contact with local authorities”.

Security sources identified the victim as 30-year-old Rebecca Dakes. They added that she has spent her night in Gemmayzeh before being killed.

Raped and strangled is a great cover for wet work.

She will have been on to something through her embassy work and was bumped off.

>think she could have been mi6?

This is definitely an intelligence related murder.

This.

It is when israel is trying to get everyone on board with taking out lebanon for yinon oded

Nile to euphrates. Look at the israeli flag.

>Gemmayzeh

She was probably drunk when this happened.

>presumptive heir dying
>some roastie paper pushing embassy worker dying
yes these are the same thing wwiii now

just because they are anglo and /yourguy/ doesn't mean they are really /yourguy/ or even /good/.

this might be an internal matter being settled, so to speak.

>She will have been on to something through her embassy work and was bumped off.
you're clutching at straws there

mostly likely she was out on the piss with her guard down, turned down some Arab guy who took mega offence, he followed her, raped her and killed her.

I honestly dont think we bump off embassies workers, we are not North Korea or some metal shit hole.

I wonder if she realized sandniggers are scum as she was slowly losing consciousness while her pussy got invaded

mni7aaaaaaa

America, the post.

>she could have been mi6?
the bond delusion. you motherfuckers have 20,000 isis running around your streets.

>catch the killer
Topkek user they are never catching the killer

>statistically speaking i can pass another 5 thousand muslims in the streets before it happens again
>not all mus-

rip in peace

Doesn't matter
Saudis and Israel have been trying to start shit with lebonan for a while now. This will be the spark to let westerners die for their war.

>you motherfuckers have 20,000 isis running around your streets

Do we though?

She got raped by muzzies. Sorry Bong these people infest your country now too.

>w. This will be the spark
yeah. your broke ass fucking cunt-ry can really can into a war for high kikery right now

>qU/B0G

Q IS A BOG

Checked

are lebanese boys usually as handsome as pic related? this drug dealer got arrested in australia recently and im in love. i want to travel to lebanon and get a qt bf now.

>Do we though?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/666339/Terrorist-Attacks-UK-Christmas-Markets-Berlin-Police-Security-Warning-Propaganda-Jihadi

faggot

After the bombing the Hezb did back in the civil war, the Americans are afraid of setting boots on the ground. Most they can do is either arm Israelis in the next war or try to offer air support despite Israel having air superiority either way. Also, this is FAR from being the spark.

I'm ashamed to call this Lebanese.

>not found zipped inside of luggage? someone is getting lazy

Kidon at work again

>Topkek user they are never catching the killer

Hah, good one.

Meant for

You will be lynched. Faggots are not allowed in Lebanon

Out partying and a sexually depraved individual followed her from a bar is the narrative.

We had a bright young spy killed and sealed in a holdall in his bathtub in central London. He was called Gareth Williams. At the time it was reported that it was possibly accidental that he died in a bag in his bathtub. His history of gay activity was splashed all over the papers in an attempt to make the public care less about him and change the tone from why he was killed to "did he practise bondage"?

He had uncovered how the Russian state were laundering money though London. There were no fingerprints in the whole apartment, it had been professionally wiped down, not even Gareths fingerprints were there. "Investigators" spend months trying to prove how he could get himself into the bag, but failed to come close. The public accepted the official line even though it was fishy as hell, because we know when we are being lied to, its a very British thing.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11952973/Spy-in-bag-Gareth-Williams-was-murdered-by-Russian-hitmen-after-sexual-photo-blackmail-plot.html

I have a friend who worked at the Embassy in Moscow. He was attacked in a bar brawl when he first moved there only to later realise it was the Russians letting him know they are watching him.

lel not everyone will get that.

Total geopolitical ramifications = 0

Can't wait to die boys REEEEE

> White woman goes to non-white country.
> Gets murdered.

What'd you expect?

dumb frogposter

>I honestly dont think we bump off embassies workers

We will do anything necessary. We invented the game.

>bbc.com/pidgin/womandem-diplomat-be-killed-wey-dey-don-dat

Sounds like it to me. Gemmayzeh is full of pubs, and at this time of year with all the festivities, looks like she's feeling a little too naughty.

Though you're trying to say there's some sort of spy war going on in our country between the Russians and the Brits?

The Russians sure have an imagination.

Americans will just give 'moderate rebels' billions of dollars in arms and ammunition

>They will blame the muslims.

>I'm ashamed to call this Lebanese.
why? he is so handsome. shame he has an ugly wife though.

i was told lebanon is the most liberal arab country. i bet you have gay clubs in your capital. im going to visit in the holidays and find myself a cute bf to bring back home.

"Moderate rebels" won't cut it since the Sunni population isn't the majority. They need a more (((direct))) approach.

If they're making gender studies graduates secret agents now we have bigger problems than Russian barfights.

Yeah I'm sure they can find one random sandnigger in all of Lebanon when they cant even find ISIS agents in their own country.

Expect to see your fag ass get thrown off the roof idiot

The West is worried about you because you are too close to Iran and Iran is trying to stir up shit with you and Saudi via Hezbollah.

Hezbollah are bad people user, but our next PM loves them, and Hamas.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ

they'll just flood in like they did in Syria
You better hope Russia will be ready and willing to bail you out

Look at this bong try to cope with street level mudslimes raping their diplomats with impunity

dyeing your hair the colours of Sweden's flag is an invitation for rape by third-worlders

It is the most "liberal Arab country". First of all, Lebanon is not an Arab country. Second of all, it is liberal yes, but not as liberal as Western countries. We aren't that welcoming of faggots and sodomizers. Faggots are disowned from their families and are so rare in numbers. They are looked down upon. Lebanon is very conservative now that I think about it.

US giving $120mil in military aid
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-military-usa/lebanese-army-to-get-120-million-in-u-s-aid-idUSKBN1E72J6
Israel threatened to return Lebanon to the Stone Age
stepfeed.com/israeli-minister-vows-to-return-lebanon-to-the-stone-age-2627

Thats the light you bellend.