/LDG/ LE_DONALD GENERAL - REDDIT DONALD FAGGOTS GET OFF MY BOARD EDITION

To many the_donald faggots out there today. Let's give them a warm welcome. Post some Le epic memes so that they can get upboats on Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>police enforcement need to be protected and deserve respect

reeeeeeeeeee fbi

I don't get why you guys make fun of reddit, this board is on the same level. Memes, echo chamber, edgyness, upvotes with (you)s and the list goes. You guys are cut from the same cloth. Guess white people can't help themselves but to be pretentious.

Israel first, amirite, fellow peeds?

Faggots like you are worse than the T_D losers

>Faggots like you are worse than the T_D losers

defends T_D Kys mutt

I implied they were both garbage, nigger.

Those libtards, man. Dont they want MAGA by giving tax cuts to billionaires? Hows that, fellow peeds

>u dont support X, u must support Y !!!!

Oh great another SHILL Thread. ShareBlue are you behind this?

Thas right fellow peeds, fuck those shills

No, I just don't like subversives like you.

>behold, the master race

>tax cuts to billionaires
>plays vidya alll day
>smokes weed and is lazy

rich people are always the enemy to the losers of the world right?

>Post some Le epic memes so that they can get upboats on Reddit
The Browns are going to win today lads

How do you know that's what he does?

Thas right felow peed, tax cuts for jewish billionaires is MAGA, so is sending 40 bn $$$ to israel, shadily

And what have I said that is submersive? That shills and the faggots from T_D are abhorent? Who the fuck disagrees?

Go back to T_D faggot

>defending the ZOG/Israel
>somehow not subversive
Nice try Schlomo

I'm not defending shit. I said the dude who posted a "Muh Trump is Israeli puppet" image is more annoying than the overbearing Trump supporters. I am with DJT but some of his supporters are fucking annoying. Am I wrong?

Clear the muh jewzzzz out of your fucking eyes. It's staining your reading comprehension.

divide and conquer will not win you the house or the congress back.

Except he is an Israeli puppet you dumb shill. He's proven that time and time again.

Post some proof moron.
>nb4 happy hanukkah tweet, declaring jerusalem capital

Exposing the truth is d&c, fellow peeds, remember that

That by itself is proof. I'm not arguing within your Jewish ideological framework. He also has tons of Jewish connections, including his son in law.

Lol. Just like every other cock sucking faggot meme flagger. Show some proof for all the shit you were just talking, faggot.

>attacking Syria back in April
>constantly shilling for Israel
>gives them money
>capital moved to Jerusalem
>Jewish son in law
>Jewish business and political connection
Are you this fucking daft? Or are you just a shill trying to move the goal posts? I think it's the latter.

Its Sunday - who is ready for some football?

OP IS A FAGGOT POST RED PILLS INSTEAD
ALL RIGHT WINGERS AGAINST IMMIGRATION AND GLOBALISM WHO LOVE THEIR NATION AND ITS CULTURE ARE GOOD AND HELPFUL

Name a president who hasn't sent the kikes money? He was attacking ISIS, not Syrians. Maintaining public sentiment for the kikes. Moving the embassy hurts the elite kikes. Kushner is around for purely anti-semetic seeming purposes.
Keep trying nigger. America will be great again, with ZERO thanks to NeverTrumpers like yourself.

>To many the_donald faggots out there today
as if anyone can tell over all the constant shilling

You are half right. Sup Forums in so many words created T_D and it was great for a while, they even had some poltards as their mod team. It was after the election that it all went to shit; their sub and this board.

That forum is pozzed. The mods are nigger loving faggots.

That is correct, but jews caused our problems just as they always do. Do you want to end this forever or?

"upboats on Reddit" - you are a faggot!

which one in this pic best describes you OP?

Kennedy a based chatolic, you just need to elect a chatolic and protect them from the kikes.America will be saved.

i always considered Sup Forums fellow pedes. We're all on the same team

Kys faggot

>Name a president who hasn't sent the kikes money?
>all other presidents suck circumcised cock so there's nothing wrong with this president doing it.
>He was attacking ISIS, not Syrians.
Wrong. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
>Maintaining public sentiment for the kikes. Moving the embassy hurts the elite kikes.

>doing the kikes bidding hurts the kikes!

>keeping Jews around makes you an anti-semite!
>Don't worry goyim, it's all 47d backgammon!

Now I know you're a shill.

You are on Israel team, we are on white european people team, sorry not civic nationalism for you.

Most of us have been posting in the Trump general threads so fuck off. We run this board now

Time will tell who is right, won't it nigger? :-)

I don't need time. I've already been proven right.

I've seen you before.

I don't serve Israel. I don't have a problem with them. They are our allies in the Middle East and Trump says they are our friends and I trust him over you