MAGA

MAGA

Putin & Trump best duo

An Israeli terrorist no less

so, which is he Sup Forums? a russian puppet or an israeli one? You must pick one and only one

Russia is also once in a while a Zionist puppet

COLLUSION

IMPEACHMENT WHEN

he is playing both sides, so genius

>once in a while

>comments

Preventing Islamic terror is a bad thing?

the "planned terrorist attack" were just a few peaceful protesters who aim for peace through violence

Grumpfhhh talk'tt 2 Pootin!!!??? Collooozhunnn!!! Impleach mnowwww!!!

We trust the CIA now?

How do people this stupid exist? I would love to be a politician and have mindless drones eat their own shit like this if I tell them to

>our salvation is the November 18 elections

This happens quite often. If it doesn't compromise an asset or resource, it's not uncommon to give the details to another nation we're not at war with.

Imagine the fiasco if we sat on that information and 200 civilians were killed.

>TRUMP COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS
would be the headlines.

Don't forget that he's also apparently too stupid to do any of these things

Probably the most insulting thing about the lefty tantrum us that it's EXACTLY the same as the Bush hate from a decade ago. Like they swapped a name out and fired up the same old buzzwords

IMPEAAAAAAAAACH

Nice

Honestly makes Sup Forums look well thought out and reasoned. And people confidently post this drivel online and presumably under their actual names, wow

Shit, I thought I was the only one to catch that. It's really fucking weird, Bush was a retard, but he was also smart enough to pull off 9/11, it's the same narrative, just different story.

I love Russia why do lib whores hate them all of a sudden ?

Saving America was too easy, the madman had to take care of TWO nations at once.

These people are living in an alternate reality

>implying there's a difference

more like
trump sentences 200 civilians to death to play party politics

Unironically this

Blanda up

Europe , America , Russia , China, all blanda , dominate competition together for once

>implying there isn't

Thing is, kids are seeing this, their parents, their older brothers and sisters, sperging out everywhere, so obviously consumed by propaganda. Kids have an amazing sense for bullshit and an inherent desire to rebel against it. Generation Z won't just be a meme at this rate.

Cuzzz Dumyyyy Colbert said so stooopit!!!! Russia iz da bad guys I seen it on CNN and da late show 2!! Dey cluded wiff Trumpfh!

HERO

I don't think he's a puppet of anyone that is why the left and right are freaking the fuck out. He's a rouge and he's got the nuclear codes.

Everything Trump does is bad.
t.: German media

lolwhat GHRRUMPGRFF prevented some innocent Russias from experiencing a peaceful enrichment, what a monster.

Yea butt he Cloodid wiff dem stooopit! Talk on da fone wiff Pootin is Cloozhun!

Useful idiots. They have been soaking up the muh Russia shit from the man for the last year. They now just parrot what they know without any critical thinking

Do we do this? I honestly can't imagine being that retarded

No, we got our information from multiple sources and when has pol ever been wrong?

TRUMP STOPS TERRORIST ATTACK

LIBERALS THROW TANTRUMS