Can Georgian bros redpill me on Saakashvili?

Can Georgian bros redpill me on Saakashvili?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/press-releases/osi-and-undp-announce-new-fund-support-governance-reform-georgia
culturewars.com/2008/Ossetia.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lK10WKJKP1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spawn of Soros!

I want more details about his presidency. What did he actually accomplish. Ukrainian media likes to tell people he was a successfully reformed Georgia and eradicated corruption. how true is this?

Saakashvili is descedant of crypto-Armenian family from Tbilisi. his great grandpa had Armenian surname but after sovietization many Armenians georgianized their surname to hide their real identity. now he is LARPing as a Georgian.

do not trust your media hohol. Saakashvili and Poroshenko are playing some US supported Drama, they are fooling you

Who pays him?

we

It seems like someone has to be paying him to try and attempt to start another maidan in Ukraine to get someone more anti Russian than Poroshenko in. My 2 cents.

>muh soros at every opportunity
you literally don't deserve to live in a civilized country, you fucking shill

people like you should be dropped from helicopters over Venezuela and never let come back alive

What's the difference between a Georgian and an Armenian.
They look the same, both Orthodox, similar scribly letters. Armenians are old Christians = cryptojews.

Am I right?

this ^ It's beneficial for Russia to change status quo by overthrowing current Ukrainian government for accomplishing second plan. most likely Putin will recognize independence of pro-Russian separatist states

>It's beneficial for Russia to change status quo
no.

Poroshenko is destroying his country with poverty and epic corruption, he showed he's unable to reforms and is part of the problem

I could personally saw your legs off by hand come DOTR!

See He was a puppet that tried to drag NATO into a war in George over South Ossetia, etc by having his army attack Russian soldiers. Bad news. His arm around McBrainTumor should tell you all you need to know that he's bad news.

even though part of Armenians are really white, most of them are mongrels, with near eastern phenotype. Georgians are nothing like armenoid Armenians. also they are heretics and not Orthodox.
Poroshenko and Saakashvili are on same team. Poroshenko is unable to start reforms without will of people, so they are forcing people to decide between two puppets. current government is making good conditions to start mass protests which will lead to revolution. new government will easly realise all jewish plans, so no one would go against reforms and every anti-reformists would be associated either with loser Poroshenko or Russia. basically they are playing 4D chess to manipulate people

opensocietyfoundations.org/press-releases/osi-and-undp-announce-new-fund-support-governance-reform-georgia

>Rosenblatt is the typical face of the ukrainian parliament.
I posted this on a previous ukraine thread. Basically he started to see the coincidences lately.
>Muh Saakian therefore he's Armenian.
How retarded can you get.

t. Saakashvili fanboi

Ukrainians are dumb as shit, why do you keep bringing in these kike NATO puppets?

Describe his presidency in Georgia, pls.

Everything I know about Georgia I learned from the first Splinter Cell.

caaкянoв цapь Гpyзии EPEКЛE пpиглacил и дapoвaл им имeния в кapтли yжe в Гpyзии oни пoмeняли фaмилию и cтaли CAAКAШBИЛИ И CAКAШBИЛИ

Oблaдaтeли фaмилии Caaкян мoгyт гopдитьcя eю, пocкoлькy этo poдoвoe нaимeнoвaниe являeтcя зaмeчaтeльным пaмятникoм дpeвнeeвpeйcкoй и apмянcкoй пиcьмeннocти, кyльтypы и иcтopии.

Фaмилия Caaкян являeтcя apмянcкoй пo пpoиcхoждeнию и oтнocитcя к дpeвнeмy типy ceмeйных имeнoвaний, oбpaзoвaнных oт личных имeн.

Peлигиoзнaя тpaдиция, yтвepдившaяcя нa Apмeнии c пpинятиeм хpиcтиaнcтвa, oбязывaлa нaзывaть peбeнкa в чecть тoгo или инoгo cвятoгo, пoчитaeмoгo кaтoличecкoй цepкoвью. Пpaктичecки вce цepкoвныe имeнa иcтopичecки вocхoдят к дpeвним языкaм – гpeчecкoмy, лaтыни, дpeвнeeвpeйcкoмy, из кoтopых oни были зaимcтвoвaны. Apмянcкиe имeнa и фaмилии, вoзмoжнo, в cилy влияния apмянcких диacпop нa coбcтвeннo apмянcкyю нaцию, нeoбычaйнo paзнooбpaзны. У apмян мoжнo вcтpeтить иcкoннo apмянcкиe, вeтхoзaвeтныe, вocтoчнo-хpиcтиaнcкиe и зaпaднo-хpиcтиaнcкиe имeнa.

B ocнoвe фaмилии Caaкян лeжит личнoe имя poдoнaчaльникa Caaк – apмянcкaя фopмa цepкoвнoгo имeни Иcaaк. Пpoиcхoждeниe имeни Иcaaк (Caaк) cвязaнo c вeтхoзaвeтнoй иcтopиeй: этo имя, кoтopoe в дpeвнeeвpeйcкoм языкe пpoизнocилocь кaк Йицхaк (Yischaq – «тoт, ктo cмeeтcя»), нocил вeликий пaтpиapх дpeвнeгo миpa, cын и пpeeмник цapя Aвpaaмa.

Пoпyляpнocть имeни Caaк y apмян oбycлoвлeнa пoчитaниeм cвятoгo Caaкa I Beликoгo (338–439). Cтaв кaтoликocoм в тяжeлeйший для apмянcкoй иcтopии пepиoд, кoгдa влacть нa знaчитeльнoй тeppитopии Apмeнии пepeшлa в pyки иpaнcких пpaвитeлeй, Caaк coвepшил пoиcтинe вeликий пoдвиг вo имя cпaceния apмянcкoй кyльтypы и coхpaнeния caмoгo apмянcкoгo нapoдa кaк вeликoй хpиcтиaнcкoй нaции. Имeннo Caaк Beликий cтaл инициaтopoм двyх эпoхaльных coбытий: coздaниия apмянcкoй пиcьмeннocти и пepeвoдa Beтхoгo и Hoвoгo Зaвeтa нa poднoй язык. Из шкoл, кoтopыe oткpывaл Caaк Пapтeв, вышли мнoгиe yчeныe и пиcaтeли, в пepиoд eгo дeятeльнocти нaчaлcя pacцвeт apмянcкoй литepaтypы.

He's a Mossad asset.

>culturewars.com/2008/Ossetia.htm

His main contribution was that he established an omnipresent secret police that raided the shit out of local mafias, jailed or forced them to flee elsewhere.
This allowed the economy to increase.
The latter helped to expand the military forces.
At long last Georgia started to look like a country.
The only thing I really dislike in him is his architectural tastes he plagued our capital with. Truly cancerous ones.
t. Bidzina fanboi
Hope you liked those brooms up in your arse.

Thanks for additional information Ivan

R*ssian dog spy there to infiltrate Ukraine

So what? Half of the georgian surnames (or those of any other christian countries in general) have biblical origin.
This proves nothing.

>They look the same
This is like saying us and Swedish look the same. 99% of them look nothing like us, especially western Georgians, and you can spot them right away.

He started strong, basically defeated corruption in Police Force, imprisoned low-level criminals and made more influential ones flee the country, built infrastructure etc.
However at the 3rd-4th year of his presidency thing started to go downhill. His administration opened up the floodgates for African, Indian and Chinese immigrants, they also started an open propaganda for LGBT rights, loss of traditional values and embracing vilest forms of western degeneracy. His underlings started arresting small business owners in order to extort money. Police started to become harsher to the point they were arresting innocents, many cases of them planting evidence and excessive brutality. Nearly everyone surrounding Saakashvili had their illegal business which flourished and most of the foreign aid and investments went to their pockets. People lost their jobs and in extreme cases freedom if they were openly against his regime.
By 2012 he lost half of the support, especially in the capital, but still managed to win elections due to weak opposition. However after video evidence was released, which depicted his officers brutally beating and buttfucking prisoners, the vast majority of the population lost the sympathy to his regime and it proved to be the last nail in his coffin.
He had to flee the country and some of the high-ranking officials were arrested. Even today, while the ruling party proved their impotence, supporting Saakashvili is still highly frowned upon.

Bidzina is basically Poroshenko of Georgia. I'm not neithers supporter you goyim.

>This allowed the economy to increase.
So I took GDP per capita during his presidency and compared it to Ukraine. And it's very close. But we didn't have a great "reformer" like Miho, secret police and mafia raids. In fact, we had an ebil russian puppet after 2010. What gives?

Really? A guy who went to war with Russia, has close ties with McCain and Soros, is a Russian dog?

That broom buttfucking was an orchestrated low energy bait for normies.
Nothing more appalling for a georgian than homosex and they knew it.
Gib Gamsakhurdia back.
Pic related.

>open propaganda for LGBT rights, loss of traditional values and embracing vilest forms of western degeneracy.
Same thing here.

a perfect poodle

youtube.com/watch?v=lK10WKJKP1A

The thing is this agenda will always find its way as long as you don't fully control your country, especially the (((central bank))).

>Gib Gamsakhurdia back.
no thanks

Exact video was orchestrated yeah, but people being buttfucked in prison by policeman was general knowledge for anyone interested in Government's dirt. I remember constantly hearing about it since 2009, when Ivanishvili wasn't even on the radar.
I'm not a partisan and don't support any of the faggots currently in our politics, but you have to be a blind follower not to understand that Saakashvili started to have mental issues and turned into tyrannical ruler by the second term of his presidency.

>omg anuda abkhazian shoah
Who believes this shit? The fuckers would use anything and anyone to prevent the natsoc to ever happen.
>Sex in prison between guys suffering from spermatoxicose and with no sight of a female in 10 miles radius.
Shoker.
Down the dictaytah.