Brit/pol/ - Britiain and Germany racial brothers forever edition

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/brexit-vote-sparks-rise-in-islamophobia-against-muslim-footballers-at-grass-roots-level-11172510
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42383351
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-eat-mum-christmas-day-11706456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Woes is alright

PUTIN CONTROLS BRIT/POL/

BREXIT COLLUSION CUNTFIRMED

AAAAAAA

delete this
but only after voting to leave the EU

Oi cunt, mocking me?

Rat faced manlet. His fan club is even worse.

#
#
The one with him and that antifa guy at midnight on Christmas will be fun

you know a worse manlet who has a worse fanbase?

It's been a year since I last had a fag.

Fuck smoking.

news.sky.com/story/brexit-vote-sparks-rise-in-islamophobia-against-muslim-footballers-at-grass-roots-level-11172510

WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW RACISM THE RED CARD?

>implying voting to leave means anything when labour and other lefties are retarded enough to have referendum after referendum until the results are stay all the way

>GET UP THERE YOU USELESS CUNTS
>GO ON RADDESH!!!
>PASS IT
>PASS IT YOU WANKER
>ABDUL IN THE BOX!!
YES!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Congrats user
Keep going

This

GET IN THERE, DEANO MY SON! YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

Good lad

I can't even think of many Muslim footballers desu
Ozil xhaka and maherez the only ones i can think off on the top off my head,

LETS GET FUCKING MENTAL

LUKAKU

Explain to me why we shouldn’t put up taxes for rich people? How can you justify middle class Remain shills Hattie and Giles living in luxury while the White working class, the people who built this country, are struggling to heat their homes and clothe their children?

How can you justify Jewish capitalist barons like Phillip Green dodging tax while the working class work their arse off to make ends meet?

So what will they do if we don't follow international law? Economic sanctions? Frozen out of trade? Not where this is money to be made they won't

Good on them desu, sports (and especially wogball) are haram

>Lets tax success
>Why do we have no successful people in this country anymore?

Paul Wogba

>sky news complaining about Islamophobia

But lefties told me that RUPERT MURDOCH and his news companies were EXTREME FAR-RIGHT HATE SPEECH promoters?!

What success? The upper class in this country don’t have to lift a finger for their wealth, they get jobs based on who they know and who they went to school with.

>what success
>their wealth

Lukaku is a Christian congo wog though ain't he?

Make the taxes whatever figure you want, the figure you see is not what they pay anyway, leave more money offshore or just declare less earnings. The real fucking comes to light when people like Lewis Hamilton are allowed to buy a £16,500,000 jet and not have to pay any taxes on it.

Ah of course, wealth always comes from ‘success’

A London city boy who bets on numbers on a screen all day is more important to the country than a nurse or a binman.

Even if you redistribute it and fuck the country up it will find it's way back to it's rightful owners within a couple of years.

>based working class
Fuck them.

IF YOU CAN FIT IT UP YOUR BUM HOLE
YOU WONT GET PAROLE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42383351

"In us division and delusion, and all hypocrisies are dead!" -Oswald Mosley

Wonder whether this was before or after he betrayed his principles by cheating on his wife?

'unfair' success is still success bud

Hunt them down, jail them if need be.

The upper classes have destroyed this country with their pompous hedonism. You can also thank the working class for delivering Brexit.

Keep licking that boot, classcuck.

Don't know, just typing wog names. Regardless, his faith isn't really the problem.

Yes

"Based Brexit" kek, >implying it will happen >implying the working class aren't going to just get fucked even harder as a punishment while Abdul enjoys their daughters undisturbed

Working class are shit, alot of the upper class is shit but alot are fucking based, and the middle class is based.

Babby's first day on Sup Forums? Kek

Do you believe in IQ?

Well that's more or less what they do now, or in Norks case, threaten invasion.
What they want is pretty much what the EU is now but on a global scale.
If your political opinions are formed entirely from jealously, then why didn't you just say that?

Hunt down and jail the people who pay for the people to hunt down and jail people?

You only started being a contrarian about Mosley after your e-boyfriend Eddie started shitting on him.

Britpol was a mistake. The DWP payments over Christmas won't go through as a planned attack will stop bank transfers going through.

>e-boyfriend
*ex-boyfriend

there's that german chap mesut ozil

Do you have autism?

But if we weren't a communist country. If we had the same values but refused their laws?

So no? You don't believe in IQ?

DWP payments shouldn't ever go out.

It can be done

It doesn't believe in anything but jewish kikery, don't give it (yous)

It’s not a matter of jealousy, it’s a matter of fairness. People who work hard, respect the law and raise their families should have as good a life as possible.

Upper class parasites who rely on their name and their Great-Grandmama’s wealth for their places in society must fall by the wayside.

No, I asked if you had autism. Do you have autism?

>"That hatred goes into the game because we have people from different backgrounds playing together. We find groups are being discriminated against and it's nothing to do with football."
>"We have had players, 11-year-olds, mimic aeroplanes crashing into buildings after our games. We've had players mimicking the call to prayer to some of our players. These are some of the things that our 11-12 year old Asian players have been witnessing on an average weekend of football. So it really is disgusting."
>"We regularly engage with all types of Muslim communities, including Sunni, Shi'a and Ahmadi around football participation and development. This work has taken the form of club development, capacity building, linking Muslim communities to local county FAs and through our Faith and Football Network. We also try to educate the game about Muslim communities by producing a Ramadan Factsheet and an annual faith and football calendar produced in partnership with Kick It Out."
>It added: "The FA deals with discrimination against all the protected characteristics; faith related abuse makes up 2% with race comprising of 27% of cases reported to us last season. We will continue this ongoing dialogue and engagement with Muslim communities which we see as vital to making sure football is for all."
The memes are true.

No I don't have autism

Don't confuse the aristocratic upper class of our past with the bourgeois managerial merchant class that rules over us now who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

What's worse? Dying young or dying old with no children, wife or friends?

Are you sure though?

Why did you bother asking him if you weren't going to believe him if he said no?

This is really lazy, entry level thinking.

Of course people who work hard and respect the law should have good lives. It's more complicated than just taxing rich people more.

yes lol

OP is an albanian crazy and also an anti-white shill.
report and sage

Will bongs exit the brexit or is that just a kike meme?

I didn't say I don't believe him, I wanted to know if he was sure. It's just a bit suspicious.

>Britain and Germany racial brothers forever edition

Anyone who believes this is retarded, the cultural shift of the Dark ages was due to a rather small migration of people to mostly Southern England and Yorkshire.

Diglossia and a lack of a written language for the Brythonic tribes led to a massive spread of Anglo-Saxon culture in the areas they eventually conquered, the people didn't migrate to Wales.

Fair point, nonetheless the aristocrats have outlived their usefulness now. Current year aristocrats now use taxpayers money to marry D list wog actresses.

I don't really know what Communism has to do with it, but I would assume it'd depend entirely on the circumstances. Individual politicans may be prosecuted or in extreme circumstances court approved removal of government.

If you're suspicious that means you don't believe him.

>Grieving Debra Parsons will have her mum Doreen for Christmas dinner this year – by scattering her ashes on the turkey then tucking in.
>And for dessert she’ll enjoy Christmas Pud...with a dusting of her mum’s last remains too.
>Debra, 41, has felt the urge to EAT Doreen’s ashes since she died in May and has had a small spoonful most days to feel “as close as possible” to her. But as she faces Christmas without her, the craving has become even stronger.
>“It is the only thing that will get me through my first Christmas without mum,” said Debra.
>“I feel like she can live on by being inside of me because if she is part of me she can breathe through my body. My breath is her breath.”

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-eat-mum-christmas-day-11706456

Of course it’s more complicated but reevaluating our tax system is in order.

>all rich people are scum
Are you retarded? You think removing any incentive whatsoever, even an imperfect one, to work hard will stop people being lazy? Idiot.

No it just means I think it's weird that an allegedly non-autistic person would sincerely ask "Do you believe in IQ".

>nonetheless the aristocrats have outlived their usefulness now.

They stopped functioning as a class of Liege lords in the 14th century, the difference is we had levels of Meritocracy and noblesse oblige, which has been abandoned in the late 19th and 20th century.

I wasn't aware of much of the negative aspects about Mosley until Edward started to post them.

GET IN THERE, DEANO MY SON! YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

pls i have 1p

British diplomat dead

Seems like her instincts tell her to put everything in her mouth

>in extreme circumstances court approved removal of government.

This is not a thing.

>You get rich by working hard

I have warned you once and I will not warn you once more.
Another post of MOSLEY shown the ground and I will have you sent to the blood refinery.
Delete this right NOW

> A small system of bureacrats belonging to a central vanguard party won't become corrupted and can set prices and determine variables better than a regulated market.

tranny?

As I alluded to previously, who works harder a London city boy, in fact forget his sort... lets say a secretary for a hedge fund firm, or a binman?

Who is deserving of wealth? Who is the successful one? A man who provides an essential service or a woman who answers calls and fucks about on her computer for her shift?

>Prices
I'm sorry, you appear to be describing capitalism.

Roastie is toastie

No fucking shit you retard. We're taking about a hypothetical enforcement system of involuntary international law. Retard.

>I'm sorry, you appear to be describing capitalism.

How are Marxist this retarded
>Hurr durr in full luxury automated gay space communism there is no prices everything is free.

You might want to actually read the man you take your ideology from.

that's part of it
the second part is to invest the money that you get from working hard

>We're taking about a hypothetical enforcement system of involuntary international law.

Imagine getting this red arsed from the fact someone said your idea was shit.

>vanguard

START. FORMING. THEM.

>Production for exchange
>Communism

You missed the most important part. Being born rich. And the second most important part, ruthlessly exploiting the proletariat.

>Being born rich.

You mean inheriting money.

“Yes goy! Give blue chip corporations your money and hope the little line on the screen doesn’t dip!”

“Whoopsie daisy, the share price collapsed! Looks like you just didn’t work hard enough pleb, not to worry, who needs a pension anyway?!”

>Production for exchange

Production for use still requires price setting to determine demand in relation to supply and labour inputted.

>Imagine not being able to read English
Fuck off Abdul

British diplomat raped and strangled to death in Lebanon.

You couldn't make this shit up.

>goes to middle east on diplomatic mission
>gets enriched

Well part of the reason North Korea is cut off is because of their economic ideology. If we were anti immigration capitalist and refused their laws surely business leaders in foreign nations would eventually pressure their leaders to trade with us.

you're an idiot

England is a grim shithole