SJW gets 'Browned'

blue haired SJW gets herself enriched by muslims, I wonder what her last thoughts were Sup Forums?

My guess is something along the lines of 'I must tolerate my brutal rape and murder because I'm an evil white devil'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42386721

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42386721
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"This is what I get for not being tolerant enough"

>Browned
>Not Sandblasted

>Sandblasted
kek this is great

SANDBLASTED

It works on so many levels.

last name: 'dykes'

Like pottery!

blue haired? what? she is blonde you mouth breathign retard

Bill Priestap

Sandblasted sounds like you got your shit kicked in by someone.

Something like 'SLIMED would be more accurate

Your suggestion is bad and you should feel bad

Sandblasting Dyke
>coming soon to a thrifty snuff theatre near you!

>I wonder what her last thoughts were Sup Forums?
"I deserve this for being white and racist"

She dyed her hair blue yah idgit

another one bites the sand

I don't think her hair is actually blue. It's just being washed out by a bright blue sky in the background.

Getting raped by an immigrant is the ULTIMATE virtue signal. She was proud as a peacock and probably couldn't wait to get on social media. She won the SJW Olympics.

#NotAllMuslims.

This doesn't make me feel good.

Religion of peace btw

she got to live out the ultimate sjw feminist sexual fantasy

I like how you casually ignore all the rapes and murders being perpetuated by white men. Here's a hint...it's the majority of them

ayy

proof or gtfo

Rape is the only way to make a woman organism

>implying relations with mudshits isn't accompanied by violence

Fucking maple nigger.

why is your pic labeled 'canucks' lol.
>are Russians European?

bahahaha source that you dumb inuit semi-retard

Whyte pussy belongs to browns

>can't take a stand if you blast the sand

here's another hint: its not

Actually blacks are the rape champions.

once again, the burger's pitiful attempt at banter ruins everything

Yes

>The majority race in a country is usually the majority of crime of being committed
Wow, I bet your mom calls you special for being as smart as a leaf.

"They are probably more happy to enrich me than I am sad to be killed. So whatever."

> implying it isn't politics related

Neat

No one is going to point out her name was Dykes?

Play stupid games with stupid prizes, she probably went on a date with a local man. Or was jumped walking the streets, they 100% gang raped her either way.

Low hanging fruit, the joke makes itself

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42386721
Live by the Muzzie, die by the Muzzie

New favorite word.

Do we care?
I mean honestly, ive seen alot of these women who say that white men are evil and oppressive and then they want to date middle eastern men who casually rape their wives

Who the fuck cares what dumb bitches think? If youre not smart enough to avoid standing in fire i wont stick around to educate you OR care if you die

Fuck her and those like her, may her death serve as a reminder that girls who fuck around with an ancient patriarchal culture will get their ass handed to them

Anyone found a pic of her holding a refugees welcome sign yet?

why do you assume she was an sjw?
just the blue hair?

>let me tell you which countries are white
>t.chin chong ching

>why is your pic labeled 'canucks' lol
it's "canuck". Single.
Because that's how canadians are called sometimes.

MI6 agent found dead

poltards believe this is a casual crime as like some muslim youth raped and killed her

you're morons. she was killed on purpose by either othar secret services or deep state

>Rebecca Dykes had been working in Beirut since January 2017
huh
so she was just transferred and fucked up in some way, maybe some unsuccessful going undercover attempt

Why do you assume the building is on fire?
Just the smoke?

black women just got used to being raped by blacks so they dont mind a whity banging them and dont report it

GOAT'D

What a dumb analogy

Or maybe they need excuses to em point the finger at the government in Lebanon user user

hello kgb

>he said with no evidence

> A fucking half leaf

>killed in lebanon
>called dyke
ayyy

stop posting

America can't protect you
Allah can't protect you

this will get replies 20+ replies
here's a (You)

You bastard...she went through something so horrific and you make light of it.Hopefully same happens to you.

dude we fucking know that.

>doesnt understand the duality that is Sup Forums

The last thing to go through her mind was a sedimentary rock.

>.she went through something so horrific
Question, i know this is bait but i want to give you the benefit of the doubt

You think this is a horrible event but women love to invite barbarians into their homes even knowing full well these animals will rape and probably kill them

She doesnt care for her safety, why should we?

damn burger, your lowkey education is prob useful for something

Most likely she was arrogant enough to think the sand niggers out in public would leave her alone.. god damn retard.

>tfw no a SJW gf

>oh no why do the shitskin muslim keep doing this, what did i do wrong, what did i do.
Nothing, they are savage assholes.
>I like how you casually ignore all the rapes and murders being perpetuated by white men. Here's a hint...it's the majority of them
Where? In the US whites are also at the bottom of the list of people who do rape.
You are so funny leaf.

I'm quite sure she would still be alive if she held healthly suspicion of locals and watched herself must more carefully than in her home country. Western women just tend to take their security and intouchability granted everywhere, even in islamic countries.

Who gives a fuck. People die all the time. This one is just more entertaining because justice has been served for her crimes against the west. A race traitor deserves to be skinned alive and tortured to the point where they are screaming "Hitler was right" only to have their suffering end by a luger blast to the face.

Hopefully she didn't have any progeny to spread her tainted legacy.

I like you

>organism

>Dykes
heh

I have never heard or seen any blue haired idiot SJW bitch having kids.. thank god.

There's no evidence she's an SJW

blue hair is a dead giveaway for a SJW

"this is the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced"

>Blue Hair
>Goes to Shithole
>Trustfund Babby

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

this

>oh look everyone i can reply to everyone in the thread.
>There's no evidence she's an SJW
It looks at first glance as if she has blue hair in the OP picture from the news articles, but after looking at it more it might be a photographic artifact. But that's where they get the 'sjw' from.

White women have no business traveling alone. You don't see Muslim women doing that either.

>There's no evidence she's an SJW
Then what was she doing in a shithole?
If i was a girl id enjoy my easy life and stay 201032 lightyears away from niggers and muslims because i know those types of people want to rape and kill me

The libshits up in here will never learn.. they get burned again and again and they apparently like it.

>our racist intolerance made them do this to me

>Then what was she doing in a shithole?
She was working in the embassy of Beirut.
>Ms Dykes had been working in Beirut as the programme and policy manager for the Department for International Development since January 2017.

Fuck off cunt. We're the only ones arguing against adding to the number of rapes already taking place.

The implication is we all know and understand that every single rape that already happens is one too many, and we'd prefer there to be less of them, not more.

The pro-migrant/pro-open borders crowd like your cunt Trudeau believe women and children getting raped and abused is an acceptable price to pay for mass-migration. "Part and Parcel"

>She was working in the embassy of Beirut.
And there was no MAN who could have taken that job instead and she could have avoided it?

Not like its safe for men there but atleast they dont gang rape and execute men

She stuck her head into the lions maw and aparently everyone was really surprised when the lion bit

her hair is not blue you absolute fucking retards. learn a thing about light and contrast

Nice story you got here Vladimir.

Her hair isn't blue though you dumb nigger

Her hair is not blue, do you guy's monitors have shitty resolution? She was also working at ambassy in Lebanon.

She was not an sjw, but a victim of sandniggers brutality.

You should feel bad.

If you're gonna blast the sand you'll taste the back of the hand.