Explain race to me like I'm a retard. How many races are there in the world? Is it black, white, asian...

Explain race to me like I'm a retard. How many races are there in the world? Is it black, white, asian? But how could Indians and Chinese be the same race?

Is there a good map that shows the races of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6365/eaan8433
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_A_(Y-DNA)
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY&t=1045s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 major jumps in genetic distance. Those are the "major" races.

Let's start with the fact you're still falling for the y-dna meme. That's not how you determine race in actuality. Good goy.

>Berber, North African = European
fuck off

It was just a map to attract attention, and it worked. thanks for the bump, krautbro

Southeast Indians and the Irish are the same race?

t. burger
They are european race, but are muslims, which lowers them

When we talk about the niggers and turkroaches we must say species

Religion means nothing, they aren't white or European.

They aren't from Europe so they can't be European race.

That's Semantic fallacy. There's "European" the race as a term used in this graph, and "European" meaning a person from Europe.
European as the people of Europe is entirely within 0.02 of each other.
North Africans are 0.04 away from the people of Europe, but for the operational definition of this graph, they are "European".

>white
>asian
>nigger

everything else is a sub-race and mutts

>North African = European race
impressive mental gymnastics lad

Why are the Thai and South Chinese not part of the Austronesian branch if they 'descend' from it?

Southeast Indians and Irish look to be about 0.04 away, user. Major races are separated by more than 0.1
Not sure why so many folks have so much trouble with a simple concept like genetic distance. Did you really think that it was all discrete with nothing in between?

I've never understood genetic distance. I'm going to look it up later. Strange to see Italians and English closer than Italians and Greeks

I don't know for sure, I suspect race mixing. Is user suggesting a fallacy fallacy?

You can tell which thai people have the "abo" look and the ones who don't. They are very mixed as a people, so are the chinks. Mutts, all of em desu except for the northern han chinese who in some cases are quite pale and tall in comparison to other asian insects.

England and half of Europe were busy taking Roman cock for 800 years

But southern Italy was Magna Graecia. I suspect the numbers would change dramatically if you compared Northern and Southern Italians to English

We are all niggers, cuckservatives, republicunts, GOPussies, alt-retards, libtards, all of us. We all came from Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago and evolved from a common ancestor related to bonobos. We are all niggers, I’m a nigger, you’re a nigger, he’s a nigger, she’s a nigger, we’re all niggers.

Does Duterte have abo blood?
kek

The E race is the most supreme, the R race is a low-test cuckhold matriarchal race

That's everything you need to know

Rh- basques and everyone else (basically subhuman monkeys)

Most likely. You can tell by the nose and the nasal area in general.

Doesn't make sense regarding NE Chinese/Japanese looking far more similar than Korean.

Absurd. Any difference that makes a difference is a real difference. You can't Kooom-by-ya that away with a silly "out of Africa' meme that was irrelevant even before it was debunked.
We are different peoples and we need different cultures.

No.
They are just closer to Europeans than to other races. But they are NOT Europeans. Whites ar the indigenous peoples and ethnicities from Europe, which doesn't include berbers.

There are 5 or 6 races in the world

-Caucasian/White race
-Asian/Yellow race
-African/Black race
-Native American/Amerindian race
-Australian Aborigines
Some say Dravidian is also a race but i won't mention them

Race has its own subclades they're called ethnicities

Caucasian race consists of Arabs, Europeans, Iranians etc
These people have their own subclades like European ethnicity having Slavs, Celts, Germanics and Mediterraneans (though Med ethnicity is kinda debatable)

Arbitrary definition of what a european is.

That's due to parallel evolution. Note the huge genetic difference between the Papuan and Australian race and the African race, yet they have similar outward appearances due to similar natural selection factors.

This graph is better.

>Some say Dravidian is also a race but i won't mention them
You literally just did

Getting into semantics over what the definition of "European" is... two definitions are being used here.

That's what called "A fuckin' Eye Chart", user. If better means "conveyed a concept", then that chart sucks.

Stfu, different cultures my nigger ass. We all eat, sleep, fuck, and party. That’s the optimal answer of life. Nothing else matters. You’re a nigger too and all your ancestors are niggers and you have nigger blood. Praise mother Africa. Pangea in the former.

>Note the huge genetic difference between the Papuan and Australian race and the African race, yet they have similar outward appearances due to similar natural selection factors.
Wrong. They have similar appearance due to lack of evolutionary pressure. Archaic southeast Asian negroid populations have simply retained the basal out-of-Africa phenotype, the genes for their "blackness" are the same.

Been tested, user. 0% nigger, and 0% Jew as well.
I agree with your decision to live a hedonistic life. I don't see a purpose for you either, and odds are your children would also be just as purposeless. Thank you for getting out of the gene pool.

>arabs
i meant to say Semitics fuck

>30 posts in this thread
>the albanian shill larping behind rus flag still nowhere to be seen

i am getting worried here

This is most likely due to the orignal H. sapiens mixing with other hominid species:

Europeans ... Neanderthals

Asians ... Denisovans (+ some Neanderthal)

Austronesian ... Denisovan and maybe some H. erectus

Australian ... genes from an unknown hominid species, most likely some form a H. erectus

African ... baseline H. sapiens (some people like Pygmys have admixture from unknown hominid species)

>Me: they have similar outward appearances due to similar natural selection factors.
>user: Wrong. They have similar appearance due to lack of evolutionary pressure.
Sometimes, people just say shit because they don't want to agree.

>Explain race to me like I'm a retard. How many races are there in the world? Is it black, white, asian? But how could Indians and Chinese be the same race?
Please don't post anymore or please change your flag.

I think that is not entirely correct. Afaik the Asian negroids do lack the Neanderthal admixture seen in other 'out-of-Africa' human populations ... must have branched off before the admixture and settled along the coastline of the Indian ocean. Most of these populations have however been incorporated or wiped out by later Neanderthal hybrid settlers.

>the orignal H. sapiens mixing with other hominid species:
If they can mix and produce viable offspring, they're subspecies and not species.
Homo Sapiens Neanderthalis and Homo Sapiens Sapiens are same species but two different subspecies.

More or less correct, yeah. The admixture must have been just barely possible anymore at that time due to quite a bit of evolutionary distance. Y-chromosome of Neanderthals seems to have been incompatible and was thus strongly selected against (or hybrid males were infertile in general). Mitochondrial DNA has also been lost but this was most likely due to genetic drift.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
Out of Africa has been debunked. More like "out of Asia" but Africa didn't get the memo.

It was recently discovered that southeast Asian negroids have the exact same genes for skin color as Africans. This cannot have been the result of convergent evolution, it would be statistically impossible for their skin color genes to be structured identically if they evolved separately. This means that the basal out-of-Africa population looked similar to modern Africans, Papuans and negritos. Your belief that the similar appearance of Africans and Papuans was the result of convergent evolution is false. Both populations simply retain an ancient basal phenotype.

science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6365/eaan8433

Asian negroids have the same neanderthal admixture as all other Eurasians.

More like out of Balkans.

>Sometimes, people just say shit because they don't want to agree.

Fun fact: 99% of all the discussions that happen in the world are just that

I had always favored the explanation that modern Europeans, Asians etc simply share many more traits with Neanderthals than previously thought. And Neanderthals DID evolve in Eurasia. There must have been some geneflow from Africa though (I think it was nicely demonstrated by comparing sequence alignment of non-coding elements like retrotransposons and HERVs) but yes, seems the Eurasian roots are quite dominant in us compared to Africans.

>Asian negroids have the same neanderthal admixture as all other Eurasians.

Really? Always thought they didn't ... then they must have really just retained certain primitive traits. Do you know by any chance what their genetic relation to Cro-Magnon is? Most paleogenetic articles I have read focus mostly on Eurasia ... would be cool to see some stuff on ancient Asian populations!

You know like you see objects of all sorts and they're made up of atoms? It's sorta like that but with genes. Of course at some point a set of atoms resembling vehicles will have many classes of varieties but each one will have similarities to others in a categorical hierarchy. This is the same with genes where you will have many genes common to all mammals but then each blue print varies for what that mammal will do in its environment. Races are just a category at a specific level of gene commonality. Ignore Lewontin's fallacy which tries to split hairs over differences in a gene set rather than accept obvious patterns they share unique to themselves.

>Do you know by any chance what their genetic relation to Cro-Magnon is?
An ancient group of basal negroids wandered into central asia during an ice age about 40,000 years ago and underwent a major evolutionary bottleneck. From this population emerged the caucasoids and mongoloids. Cro-magnons were a fairly typical early western caucasoid population.
>would be cool to see some stuff on ancient Asian populations!
Europeans have focused on studying themselves, Asians don't seem terribly interested in this topic, or any other novel science for that matter. Mongoloids lack the genes for curiosity and creativity.

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

redpill me on Georgian west Caucasian genes guys

Caucasoids - Celts, Meds, Nords, Anglos, Semites, high caste Indians, Persians. This doesn't mean they're white, it just means that they're in the same racial classification.

Negroids - Black Africans

Mongoloid - Japs, Koreans, Mongols, Amerindians, etc.

Australoid - Abos.

They're are a lot of people that are a mix of these classifications. Low caste Indians tend to be a mix of Caucasoid and something similar to an Abo. Latinx people in Central and South America tend to be Mestizos, typically a mix of Europeans and Amerinidan, sometimes with a bit of African. They're relatively a new hybrid. The "original" people of Cental and South America were Amerindians, but due to colonization and the slave trade many of them intermingled. They're are pure people of each classification there, but it's rarer. Argentines, Chileans, Uruguayans, and Southern Brazillians are probably more white than anything. Iranians tend to be a mix of Semite and Persian. There's tons of mixed subraces.

you're similar to Lazes

ikr. they are boneless Georgians

>If they can mix and produce viable offspring, they're subspecies and not species.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

rough ethnic make up of Caucasia is like this

Georgia: Just West Asian Caucasians
Armenia: Caucasians with levant admixture
Azerbaijan: Caucasians with Turk and Iranic admixture
Northern Caucasians: Caucasians with lots of Turkic admixture coming from Tatars, Nogais etc

Go away Kraut, you lost.

I can agree with that. by the way does genetics determine phenotype? Laz populated areas are lighter

European is not a race...

you're all retarded. I just recently figured out that the whole out of Africa is a Jewish scam.

Consider the following:

>oldest y-DNA dates back to 150,000
>oldest homo sapians found were in Morroco dating back to 300,000 years ago
>essentially (((Scientists))) are saying that y-chromosomal diffusion never happened for at least 200,000 years ago until around the 100,000 year ago mark where it all becomes crazy

The evidence is delibaretly fucked with. Homo Sapians did not originate in Africa but from either Western Asia or Southern Asia.

Niggers and Niggers because homo sapian men MIGRATED INTO AFRICA and killed off othe hominid men and fucked their women, this mixture resulted into the negroid race south of the Sahara.

There are 5 different races:
>Caucaosid
>Mongoloid/Americanoid
>Negroid/Congoid
>Capoid (Khoisan natives of southern African likely with homo nalidi admixture
>Australoid/Papuanoid/Dravidinaoid

>by the way does genetics determine phenotype
yes but phenotype does not always reflect genotype. I have seen a Brazilian blond guy scoring 10% Negroid and 10% Amerindian.

>Laz populated areas are lighter
yes duh. they're ethnically Caucasian. In fact they're the purest ethnicity in Turkey. They were not affected by Turkmens, Greeks or Armenians. Pontians are mutts tho

We are all niggers, cuckservatives, republicunts, GOPussies, alt-retards, libtards, all of us. We all came from Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago and evolved from a common ancestor related to bonobos. We are all niggers, I’m a nigger, you’re a nigger, he’s a nigger, she’s a nigger, we’re all niggers.

are you from black sea region?

yes i'm from Giresun

more European than Indian which is smack dab in the middle "European" in that pic

Black, White, Asia is too limited. The proper classification is something like

Semitic, Caucasoid, African, Asian, Australoid, Polynesian

Semitic include most Middle Easterns, some people from the Horn of Africa.

Caucasoid is self explanatory. Europeans, some Central Asian, some Middle Easterns, some Indians, North Africans.

African is sub-Saharan African and some Horn of Africa.

Polynesian is self explanatory.

Australoid is abbos and some other in the same group.

Keep in kind the some regions (Latin America, Central Asian, North Africa, Central Asian, Indonesia) have had extensive mixing between races so it's hard to pinpoint them as belonging to one race or another.

Holy fuck you're the guy who started Wh*Te dogs

>Nuwitzki
>German

as far as I know there lives large Georgian community. are they race mixing with locals or keeping ethnic purity? as I heard new generation is totally turkified by now

There are:

Whites/Europeans (Haplogroups R1b, I, R1a
Arabids/Semites (Haplogroups J1, J2)
Berbers/North Africans (Haplogrouop E1b1)
Negroes/Sub Saharan Africans (Haplogroups A, B)
East Asians (Haplogroups C, O)
South Asians/Indians (haplogroups D, H)
Uralics (Haplogroup N)
Altaics (Haplogroup Q).

Mongrels (some combination of two or more of the above)

Bagrationi's have Q haplogroup. wtf

That data doesn't show race.

"Race mixing" happens only in notorious mutt cities like İstanbul. Lazes and even Pontians from Trabzon are very pure today. I have never seen a Turk having Laz heritage before but saw ones with Trabzon heritage hence Pontian.
yes
don't capitalize w

Haplogroups don't tell you anything about your ancestry

Africans from Central Africa, French people and Turkmens from Central Asia all have R1b.

wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_A_(Y-DNA)

Don't forget the H. floresiensis admixture in Australoids

As my Georgian Laz friend confirms Turkish Lazs have Turkish identity and they consider themselves to be Turks, so keeping purity is pointless for them. Also Pontians are race mixed Lazs, Armenians and Greeks.

>a genes transmited patrilinearly doesn't tell you anything about ancestry
WeW

>Africans from Central Africa, French people and Turkmens from Central Asia all have R1b.
They have different subclades

>As my Georgian Laz friend confirms Turkish Lazs have Turkish identity
Turkish identity doesn't mean they identify as Turks ethnically etc. Turkish identity has 2 sides, first one is civic and second one is ethnic. I have Circassian and Arab (native Arabs not syr*ans) friends who identify as Turks but if you ask them about heritage they'd say what they are.

>so keeping purity is pointless for them
I was talking about Lazes in Artvin and Rize.

>muh subclades
it's still R1b, maciamotard. you look at autosomal dna not haplogroups to see someone's ethnicity.

It doesn't. They can be traced back to literally thousands of years. At that point it's useless.

Most Rize Lazs already forgot mother tongue and migrated to marmara region. Their towns are filled by Armenians though

kek, if i need to check if he already posted i just ctrl+f the word 'subhuman'

>you look at autosomal dna not haplogroups to see someone's ethnicity.
When i want to determine if an Indian is Aryan or Dravidian, i look at his haplogroup. If R1a, he is Aryan, if anything else, he is Dravidian.

>a genealogical tree dating back to thousands of years is bad
"No"

>half of south asia, central asia, and west asia is R1a
>indians are H
>altaics are Q

I only exist to remind people on this website that being able to breed and have fertile offspring is one of the weakest species concepts and is not by itself useful. Coyotes are not wolves for instance. There are examples of plants breeding that don't even belong in the same genus. Genetic distance, Phenotype, and more are equally important when determining species.

>If R1a, he is Aryan, if anything else, he is Dravidian.

Actually, only H is Dravidian. They split off from Caucasoids a relatively long while after abos. There is a pre-Dravidian Australoid substratum in India which consisted mainly L haplogroup individuals. L and T are sister groups, and T was the pre-Aryan substratum in West Asia, resulting in modern Persians who are clearly mixed.

>Mongoloids lack the genes for curiosity and creativity

Yep, seems to depend on repeat polymorphism in the DRD4 gene. Asians have mostly 2repeat variant (although there are which have evolved a 5repeat variant which indeed does correlate with higher creativity!) while Europeans have quite a high percentage of the 7repeat variant which most likely comes from Neanderthals (pic related, the genetic rearrangement required is seen as highly unlikely to have happened from the Homo sapiens baseline).

Fascinating topic! Oh and thx for your info concerning Cro-Magnons.

>T was the pre-Aryan substratum in West Asia,

Interesting, i thought it was J

R1a prevalence in Asia is due to ancient migrations of Proto-Indoeuropean peoples. 'Barbarians' threatening the first Chinese empire's Northwestern borders MAY have been Indoeuropean.

Tocharians were Indoeuropean too (pic related, Tocharian mummy from Tarim basin in Mongolia)

Humans, niggers and jews.

does that mean i'm mongoloid

I am not sure. Original Turkic people were closer to the Siberians like Finno-Ugrics I think. They may have been the 'barbaric' Xiong-nu people mentioned by the Chinese ... and these I have always taken for at least partially of proto-Indoeuropean descent but that is mostly due to their lifestyle (domesticated horses and cattle pastoralists). Pseudo-Siberian / Indoeuropean ancestry would rather give you a higher chance of having the long DRD4 allele variants (like 7R or some more recent long mutant) as these genes (which make you more creative) seem to be strongly selected for in both hunter-gatherer as well as nomadic pastoralist populations. Confer a huge advantage. Chinese for example on the other hand became agriculturalists rather early and as the short versions of DRD4 (2R) make your personality more communal so this sure had an advantage in higher population density agriculturalist societies as it makes people more 'tame' and content.

Pls take this with a huge grain of salt as I have NO exact idea what the ancestry of the original Turkic people actually was. Just rambling about theories of mine which may make some sense genetically.

Related video to make your brain bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY&t=1045s

three subspecies of human
caucasoid
mongoloid
negroid

distinct species of near-human
australiod