>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

Now rethink your fucking life. Seriously.

of course
we are an echo chamber didnt you know?

I wouldn't. It seems clear that the top article refers to a struggling woman who's genuinely trying.

Whereas the bottom couple are a scourge on this planet.

We're not all against other races here.

where are da wypipo?
>dont see none

Sure. Top one will probably avoid jail too as it only says arrested and not convicted or sentenced or tried or found guilty. Whe that happens fix your bait and try again little faggot

Pretty bullshit arresting the top woman, you can see by the mugshot she's neatly dressed up as if she was indeed going to an interview.

Bottom couple are retards.

I'd gas all of them, desu. You included.

repost.

single mom got let off, white couple had to go to court.

fuck you OP faggot for reposting this shill shit.

Really makes me think......that youre an idiot

This picture is anecdotal evidence, and doesn't take in consideration the biggest factor of all if you're going to get shot or not. It's not how dangerous you are, but how good you are at simon says. These nogs jump on police officers because they think it's unfair, while white people live to fight another day when they can actually win (in court).

Who care Sup Forums will invent excuse

Yeah it's not like the media has an agenda of picking and choosing stories?

Don't worry Mongreltheists... take comfort in this

The bottom are still rich though. That's typically enough for nu-retards to shill up their assholes.

So what's the problem?

the bottom couple probably was arrested at first too
you know arrested doesn't mean imprisoned, right?

>Bottom group literally commits terrorism
>DEY DINDU NUFFIN! MUH HERITAGE!!

forgot that they brought guns and flashed them around

t. christcuck amerimutt r_theDonald poster

So much nigger idolatry in here it disgusts me

Did they shoot anyone? Did they hold any one at gun point? Was anyone hurt?

>>Bottom group literally commits terrorism
Terrorism is the application of violence to achieve a political outcome. They didn't use violence so nothing they did can be honestly called terrorism.

>Terrorism is the application of violence to achieve a political outcome.
No it isn't. The definition is right in the fucking word, retard. It's using fear to control others, generally with the threat of violence.

"Terrorism is, in the broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, or fear, to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim."

It's the use of violence to by means of the fear created to achieve a political (ideology or religious) goal.
If violence isn't used it's not terrorism.
Simply making people scared by non violent means is not terrorism otherwise, PSAs would be terrorism.

Daily reminder. White liberals live in some of the most racially segregated cities in the USA and have facilitated this through decades of restrictive housing policies.

NY city has the most segregated school system in all of the USA according to the UCLA civil rights project. Meanwhile the south is heavily integrated.

White liberals hide behind their gated and verdant walled gardens while calling people that live in proximity to blacks racist. The only true terrorist is the one's that bombard these same whites with the sociological ordnance of Africa that they insulate themselves from

I don't defend that shill

Yes, I know how America defines terrorism. It's also intentionally incorrect.

Everyone defines terrorism as requiring violence. No credible authority defines terrorism without violence.
Feel free to offer up some inane definition of terrorism that excludes the use of violence. I'll wait.

I wouldn't defend that at all.