Would you rather be a Muslim or a SJW?

Would you rather be a Muslim or a SJW?

SJW's will become Muslims
Screen-cap this

I actually see this I mean they're already working together

yup yup

Soon media and celebrities will be promoting conversion as the hot new trendy thing to do.

Muslim. I could always establish my new, true version of Islam and then burn the heretics (all muslims I don't like) along with SJW.

This

Just burn all the sandniggers (fake Muslims) and you finally have a religion of peace

Muslims are smarter and got more self respect and integrity, so obviously a muslim.

muslim probably

Muslim. Has some similarities to my views anyways.

I'd go to hell anyway so it makes no difference.

i'd rather kill myself at the gate of the airport

why the airport?

An SJW for White Nationalism

I’m already a Muslim, a quranist one though.

A lot of people on Sup Forums sound Muslim regarding women and "le degenerates". The only reason Sup Forums dislikes islam is because it's a mostly brown religion.

Wait... that's not the same?

This, the only reason Sup Forums isn't muslim is because they want a white ethnostate, which Islam won't offer.

No, it's mainly because most muslims are savages.

muslim, bf is turkish

>A lot of people on Sup Forums sound Muslim regarding women and "le degenerates".
This is the state of degeneracy of the normies showing. When normal christians align more with muslim barbarian than it's own population. Weird isn't it.

>The only reason Sup Forums dislikes islam is because it's a mostly brown religion.
Sup Forums already have it's religion. Why would one want to convert to a pedo-cult except if hes an uneducated brainwashed cuck.

This

>Would you rather be a Muslim or a SJW?

Why not be both, and oppress yourself?

>Would you rather be a Muslim or a SJW?
Muslim, because SJWs don't really exist except in the minds of terrified alt-righties.