>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016
bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-fbi-whistleblower-mueller-lied-senate-intelligence-committee/
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/12/17/how-mueller-got-trumps-presidential-transition-teams-emails/#307dbaea7c2d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>Drumpf slaps your ass and tells you have to pick one technology to bring to mankind

>option 1:Robo waifus (can get pregnant)
>option 2:"Monster" girls
>option 3: Drumpf clones
>Option 4: a teleporter that only goes to drumpf's home on Thursday every 10 years
your choice?

yell well loli is fucking illegal in most of the world, including the USA

Mueller did nothing wrong

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
JUDGE JEANINE EDITION

Reminder to anyone following the news about the "alien probe" that Stephen Hawking is dead and has been for a long time

thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016

Reminder that a points based immigration system will still lead to an over class of street shitters and gooks. RAISE isn't enough.

>Jesus Christ have you seen this subversive shit?
I'm very glad I'm cloistered from everything I don't seek out. Good lord. How can people bitch about Japanese media when that exists?

(you)
My nigga

I mean if they are really high iq it should be fine. They won't be nearly in the numbers they are now.

Indians and Chinese immigrants are a million times better than Africans, MENA, and hispanics. You'e absolutely deluding yourself if you think any different and don't want a new bill requiring English proficiency.

Hypothetical, consider Trump getting Kennedy'd or deposed, do you fully trust Pence to uphold the MAGA agenda?

AWOO~

When does the whistle blower appear before Congress?
bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-fbi-whistleblower-mueller-lied-senate-intelligence-committee/

>republicans are white supremacist fascists
I wish

How can people bitch about ecelebs when this exists? Even Sargon is better than the (((trash))) on TV

They know. That wont stop them from trying. This is all supposed to be cumulative too. Even when they come to nothing, in a month Hannity will be listing all these false controversies like it adds up and means something. Mueller will continue regardless.

TAKE HIM OUT

FREEZE DERRORISTS!

I will learn a Slavic language somehow.
>kind of good with Russian because I've listened to a lot of Russian music for the last few years
>mfw took a look at Polish
It was like comparing a bear to a unicorn.
Not really sadly.

See now this is a fun bait. Just embrace the irony user, keep telling yourself you aren't turning into us...

>monster girls, fight me

Is there a provision limiting numbers?
They're better but they still shouldn't flood us in mass numbers.

His name is Bill Priestap.

English proficiency would still qualify them with their degrees, and dude, look up how rampant is the education fraud in India.
RAISE is a step in the right direction, but in a perfect world it would of course combine ethnic quotas, 1924-style, with individual performance points.

ecelebs are complete and total cancer. We don't bring cancer here just because worse cancer exists. It's all plebbit normieshit braindead garbage useless cancer that serves absolutely no purpose.

They still vote democrats, being a million time better than a nigger doesn't automatically make you desirable

Drumph clones seems to be the option least likely to screw over humanity in the long term.
Forget teleporters because that's just inviting interdemensional creatures at some point.

It's terrible, man. I don't get it either.
E-celebs are opportunist trash and almost always without fail fucking morons that do more harm than good to the right.

MAGA

I guess some people can’t handle strong women

It's actually a state by state thing. Some states it's illegal, others it's dubious, and others it's legal.

>one Lebanese woman did this
They should love her. Her ancestors invented an advanced form of abortion that no one has surpassed to date.

Why would that matter? Jeff Sessions lied to the Senate too and he's AG.

>that MD poster unironically supporting the suppression of speech

I came for the salt and was just reminded of how awful this state is

>bigleaguepolitics.com

The RAISE act would be a massive slash in the numbers arriving.

I'm aware, but if you don't prefer RAISE to the current system hand over fist then you are simply a fool.

They vote less democrat than niggers and Mexicans.

I'm glad you got me back into him, he's very soothing.

>pointing out illegal actions take by an splinter group within the fbi is 'incitement'
these fucking people.....

The USSC ruled it constitutionally protected free speech years ago.

Listen buddy, they will show images of it to the judge or jury and they will vote to convict you, thats how the "law" works

1 because I'd still need to socialize to get a monstergirl.

(checked)
>His name is a banable offence

Such a retarded edgy statement. Clearly all the people who signal boosted our ideas was useless cancer during the election. The alternative media should just die and we can all go back to watching FOX and MSNBC right?

I love drumpf tho? hes my president.

Poos actual don’t. Favored Trump believe it or not. Arab Christians, Flips, Viets, Sikhs, and Cubans too. Only Non White groups to vote republican. Russian and Orthodox Jews do too.

You mean democrats win less than 90% of their vote? That's a relief then

Why are Jews overrepresented in Ivy League schools?

>leftists now openly calling for reeducation camps
Too bad they forgot who runs FEMA.

MCQBushcraft is pretty comfy too. I wish he'd do more hunting/fishing videos instead of demonstrating his gear but he's still comfy.

MAGA

TWO SCOOPS

There's no "our", celebs don't speak for anyone but themselves.

(You) me boys

>>now

>Fox is banned in Canada
Is that so? Also
>Maryland
Just nuke everything from DC to Towson, the Eastern Shore and East West Virginia don't deserve the tumor that is Maryland.

can believe the arab christian and cuban thing, but otherwise nah

Obviously, but they share the same goals as Trump and everything he's trying to achieve. Without alternative media Trump would literally have less than one news outlet he could count on to represent him accurately. And people think that's some trivial thing that can be tossed away. Morons.

Damn it

>>MA is blue but it's understandable because the unions will hurt you if you vote R
It's sad because this is unironically true

JUDGED

It's a retarded edgy statement to try to justify ecelebs here when they are so clearly plebbit trash that provides nothing. If there are people helping proliferate our ideas on 9gag we don't bring all the content they make on 9gag back here to wallow in like pigs in shit. Likewise people don't bring plebbit celebs and shit here for obvious reasons. I can't understand how you don't understand this. Don't watch any garbage media, especially shit which serves no purpose being posted here like shitty ecelebs. Take it back to plebbit.

You would have to be fucking insane to prefer a subsaharan African to a Hong Konger, absolutely fucking mad.

GRUMPF! *hmmph*

I WANT GRUMPIUES

>conservatives are the ones who lack critical thinking and the ability to self reflect
Leftists literally always say the opposite of what is true

non-whites vote Democrat
All of them
Old Cubans are mostly ethnically white spaniards or w/e thats why they vote Republican

But their kids vote in line with the rest of the spics

for comparison, 2012 numbers.

No

>better than africans, MENA, and hispanics

setting the bar pretty low there chief.

Fox is allowed in canada tho.
I have it

>plebbit plebbit plebbit
>9gag
>All these meme words
Holy shit autist what are you even trying to say

IMBEACH!!!

*copped*

>Dimms are actively trying to get Asians killed in black neighborhoods with such acts like banning bullet proof glass for their businesses
>B-better vote Hillary anyways

It is the bare minimum that should have been in place since forever.

That you're a dumb cunt if you follow ecelebs which are the sort of content that would be popular on nigger-filled shitholes like other normie sites. What's your malfunction?

I'm gonna pick 3 because it sounds like the wishing for more wishes option.

>named source
At least I know who's making the claim.

He won Cubans by 23% and Whites by 24%. He would need at least 50% of both whites and Cubans under 30 to pull that off.

wew fresh off the boat, eh laddie?

Giving fair coverage and speaking the truth should be normal instead of the current environment, the only ones that did were AJ and perhaps (((drudge))), that doesn't mean any of them want the same as President Trump.

We love our Russian Christian friends! Merry Christmas!

You don't get it, I don't prefer anyone because if I did that then it would leave me without the option of getting neither of them. Of course an educated poo is better but you need to keep in mind it will still cause problems in the long run, you can't just go "we did it fellow magapedes!" and then leave the issue, we're better than that

they will be voting for anyone who displaces whitey and lets them in bring more relatives, duh.
falling for the "high IQ immigration" meme is how you get to current Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

Daily report from the Gentoo front: Sup Forums's anus agony over NN and the Pai shitposts remain at critical levels.

Tick-tock

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/12/17/how-mueller-got-trumps-presidential-transition-teams-emails/#307dbaea7c2d

No one is saying that, if they are then they are stupid. I'm saying please for the love of god set the absolute bare minimum for immigrants, i.e. as few muslims as possible, English speaking, and educated. People without high school degrees from Africa get in right now.

No, I can just type my thoughts without resorting to memespew

>That you're a dumb cunt if you follow ecelebs which are the sort of content that would be popular on nigger-filled shitholes like other normie sites
So does Molyneux qualify as "the sort of content that would be popular on nigger-filled shitholes like other normie sites" as you so astutely put it?

Australia is actually preferable. To this situation in the US atleast.

But they themselves are getting replaced by blacks, that is what I mean. I'm glad they're getting fucked over, they chose this so its good that they will start bleeding.

>Sup Forums doesn't understand how internet infrastructure works
Should I be surprised?

>They were told ...

They get that in writing?

eh, abos are too fucking dumb to be a threat like niggers, but chinks are turning the land down under into a colony pretty damn fast, sadly.
yeah fuck them.

>Breitbart trying to claim Bannon was the reason Moore got so far and not part of the reason he lost

Breitbart pls

I love those two down on the bottom left
>omg the Republicans won't just let us usurp the presidency!

It isn't the current environment. The current environment is a subversive uniparty that wants those who share some semblance of a platform with us to be reeducated or killed.

You were sitting here advocating for fucking Sargon, you retarded faggot. I don't have to sugar coat my words or make myself sound sophisticated because this isn't your home on plebbit. Shit like Sargon has no place on Sup Forums or any of Sup Forums whatsoever, if you're so determined to stick up for ecelebs then just go back where you came from where that is alright.

OMG MUELLER THERE IS THE EVIDENCE!!!!! IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW! IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

no, I don't think his personality is forceful enough.

GSA kike is about to be fired.

Try reading again you total fucktard. I said EVEN he would be preferable to pozzed trash on TV. Take your fucking Sonichu medication and calm down.

True, but "these shitskins who murder, rape, and vote democrat at a lower rate are better than these other shitskins who do it at a higher rate" is a poor argument. For the record I support the RAISE act.