Far too many Sup Forums threads remind me of Travis Bickle's unhinged rants...

Far too many Sup Forums threads remind me of Travis Bickle's unhinged rants. Unable to stand the degeneracy of society yet compulsively seeking it out for the rush of hatred it gives him.

Take a break and get into something constructive. Just fucking do it, even if it's a small thing. Being aware of the evils of the world has it's place but it's nothing to focus on if you want to do anything worthwhile.

The only way to improve the world is by looking away from the abyss long enough to work diligently on personal skills you can use to make the world a better place for your fellow man.

We can do this Sup Forums.

You talking to me?!

>The only way to improve the world is by looking away from the abyss long enough to work diligently on personal skills you can use to make the world a better place for your fellow man.
Or we could shoot a pimp and than ourselves

someday a real rain will come

what a bunch of bullshit

what Sup Forums needs is to get their shit together paramilitary, make IEDs and be able to self sustain

we should be organizing RWDS now

>we

Something tells me you've never shot a gun before.

but have you cleaned your room?

>mfw I came here to post this

What have you done so far to get that rolling?

>Take a break and get into something constructive.

I spend two 1-2 hours every monring and evening tending my garden and reading books.

./sig/ heil faggot.

Shut the fuck up, Jew.

I'm scandinavian, faggot. Enjoy your complete isolation.

>The only way to improve the world is by looking away from the abyss
There's no going back to the blue pill.
>make the world a better place for your fellow man
You mean giving more of your tax dollars to grubby Jews, illegal spics, and violent nogs, and white liberal welfare queens? Fuck off.
The only way we'll see change is through revolution. Even those few Jewish pimps and pedophiles getting BICKLED at the end of Taxi Driver made the world a slightly better place.

While this is an obvious rant (facebook is that way >) he does have a point. I'm wondering if people are still doing "It's OK to be white" campaigns? I made this suggestion in the earlier threads for those who may want to still but don't want to bother taping things or worried about getting caught. Just make smaller prints and leave them in between magazines and books at either book stores or libraries (especially campus libraries) My printers not working atm, but I plan on doing this when it's fixed. Anyone think this is a good idea?

>There's no going back to the blue pill.
I didn't say to go back to the blue pill, i meant to focus on something external hard enough to not really give a fuck about the state of things or let it get you down.
>You mean giving more of your tax dollars to grubby Jews, illegal spics, and violent nogs, and white liberal welfare queens? Fuck off.
The only way we'll see change is through revolution. Even those few Jewish pimps and pedophiles getting BICKLED at the end of Taxi Driver made the world a slightly better place.
I didn't say anything about working a job faggot. Work on reading comprehension.

Oh look, another preachy hypocrite who wants to change the world but refuses to change themself.

Aren't you just so damn clever? You got everyone here read like a book and you have all the answers.. for everyone elses life.

Fuck off shitstain.

That's fair, but what makes you think i'm refusing to change myself?

I'm trying to be encouraging for people who are deeply blackpilled. I see plenty of them around here and i used to be like that.

Didn't mean to trigger you.

Travis Bickle's problem was he had no way to vent. Travis saw all the filth, all the degeneracy, all the horror, all the tragedy of modern society, and wanted to change it or get away from it, but he had no one he could turn to to help him find ways to cope or to combat it in a constructive way. His co-workers didn't understand him, he couldn't relate with the woman he loved, the politician ignored him, and the girl didn't want saving.

Sup Forums is a place where the Travis Bickles of the world can let off some steam, find people who get what they're going through, and every once in a while find a peaceful and productive way to push back.

Wew lad.
Checked.

He ends up rescuing his anima/inspiration/psyche/soul at the end

>I didn't say anything about working a job faggot
You said to stop thinking about the problems in our society and instead focus on something "constructive" that'll help our "fellow man", which I can only assume means some wageslave 9-5 job... unless you meant a hobby like painting or mudding, which is going to do fuck all to improve the world.
The only way we will improve this world is if we force society to recognize the problems at hand.

I agree. T

here is also the element where travis CHOOSES to take rides all over the city when he could have stayed only the nicer crime-free areas.

He went out of his way to see the shit of the world and get himself worked up.

There*

>church
Most are cucked nowadays, sadly. The last time I went to a decent church was over 10 years ago, and that's since been ruined by greedy pastors.
>freemasons
Led by pedophile Jews.
>helping the lonely old lady down the street
I try to do that sort of thing whenever I can.
>that sort of thing
Well, at least your intentions are good.

>that flag
>scandinavian
Have a (you)

I definitely agree with this, i was at a point when i couldn't get the state of the world out my head. It was really getting me down, thing is most of Sup Forums Sup Forums included don't have their shit together.

I think we all ought to work on ourselves before with think too much about the world. Though we shouldn't lose our awareness, it becomes a huge negative drain and a distraction in our lives.

Compeling. Yet Travis Bickle did nothing wrong, but we can try to have a way less tragical ending.