Leftist comic cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SAWinchell?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so should i give males hugs, or females handshakes ?

please tell me we got whoever made this in shit with the secret service

Chris chan.

Oh god is this a spoof or the actual source of that "Vroom Vroom" meme...

Behead those who insul islamic feminism.

>nigger shootin up the place
seems about right

>I'm a violent bully, but it's okay because they deserve it

These are made by some cucklord dude, right?

Chris-chan wouldn't draw something like that. He shies away from violence as a rule, and when he does need to draw blood and gore it's almost never as explicit as that. Besides, do you really think he'd draw guns? He's far more likely to have his zoo of gay recolors beat the snot out of Trump and then have a huge monologue which ends in Trump apologizing before dying.

i really want to murder this natty now...

Both of those will get you thrown off a building where you're from so I wouldn't.

Behead feminism
fix it for you

>psycho chick
>has huge daddy issues
no fucking surprise there.

Surprised she let racecar johnny live

They're hyper-parody.

I always wonder why that one guy is wearing camouflage.

he gives no shits about her nonsense. She fucked him bareback immediately after popping the nice guy's head.

>i will kill you if you use a colloquial term near me

wtf is going on on that webm ?

Yup

Requesting a /d/ version where he's actually into it

lel

damn that was satisfying

Nice

>her hand gesture at end
Everything is dead.

Best edit.

I was all set to light into you guys for taking this seriously when it's so obviously satire, and then I googled this guy. Holy actual shit, I can't believe he's for real.

I'm still like 50:50 on it being very well-disguised satire though.

this strip is clearly satire

Because gypsies steal clothes from military surplus.

If this is what appeals to these idiots, it's no wonder they're useless to the world.

kek

pet peeve catharsis through violent fantasy - a cornerstone of mental health

yes. They are aware nobody cares about them so they invent fictional women to speak for them

ok now I'm convinced this is satire

Yeah, I thought so too. But look up the author's twitter. He's a real dude who clearly quite liberal.

Obviously it's meant to be comically over-the-top, and he might be poking fun at his own camp a little. Call it mostly sincere with a dash of satire.

Lmao landwhale fantasies

When has Donald Trump ever said or did anything to the black community to make them hate him? I don't get it.

Thanks to leftist 'memes' and 'humor' I finally understand that good humor comes from a foundation of TRUTH. That's why few of them are really funny, but only shallow laughband funny.

In five years, she'll be complaining that no one buys her drinks anymore.

The media and Democrats said Trump is a big fat meanie racist head so he is. Duh

i can't take this, please stahp

why is she so angry

God, I love pol

the media said from the start that he's racist, sexist, homophobic, nazi, evil and all that. So NPCs repeat it.

Why are feminists so violent?

is there rule 34 of this ??

>The look on his face when shaking hands

He obviously didn't know jhonny that well, there's still not a sense of trust like the one he has built with natty, why does she get fucking mad?

But that was actually really funny. Stupid, but funny

I can't tell if this is real or satire. Mostly because of the "any last words bitch".

>still drinks the drink
Bartended for almost a decade, never once did I see a woman turn down a free drink. That does not entitle the buyer to anything but if women really cared that much they wouldn't drink it or outright refuse it on principle. Also I doubt anyone has ever said "you owe me" in that situation.

It's not tho.

That's kind of disgusting.

>I doubt anyone has ever said "you owe me" in that situation.
lol

Comic is ridiculous but still, come on dude.

Wtf these are funny as hell. You incel morons need to lighten up.

>San Francisco Giants
of course

The Natty comics are drawn by this guy, no joke.

twitter.com/SAWinchell?lang=en

Everyone know fattitude bitches ruin parties. Fat Kevin is fun, just look at the lampshade on his head.

geez what a joyless cunt

explains why the fat chick is the one fucked in the comic.

>Sup Forums kids
We need more of this asap

She needs some deep dicking like all feminist.

Why would you destroy several hundred dollars worth of hardware because a game had an opinion you didn't like?

to be honest I hate when fags do this

Again, 9 years of bartending experience in major cities, thousands of hours behind the stick and never once have I heard or heard of anyone using that phrase when buying a drink for a woman. Unless you have hard evidence showing that men do say that I'll stick with my first-hand experience.

What did Fat Kevin even do? What a cunt.

I can't even tell if these,are satire

>You can't not be my friend and invite me to your parties so I drink your booze

You know she just drew a comic and didn't actually a shot a Nintendo right? R-Right?

check out his latest, this is his response to a reasonable argument

Destroying hardware you say?

because violence solves everything when you are on the winning side

Go to Sup Forums anytime soon and see for yourself that people complaining about Rey in the magic filled Star Wars universe are not the ones to make a reasonable argument

better make sure to be virtue signaling by adding a token guy in a wheel chair. Don't want people to think you're an ABLEIST

Implying a man would follow that thing into an ally way

tbf Luke was as mary sue in the original movies.
Rey will probably lose and eye or something next movie.