VIRGINIA- JURY CRIED AND THEY FELT SO SORRY FOR 19 YEAR OLD ILLEGAL ALIEN MAID, WHO STOLE $5...

VIRGINIA- JURY CRIED AND THEY FELT SO SORRY FOR 19 YEAR OLD ILLEGAL ALIEN MAID, WHO STOLE $5,000 WORTH OF JEWELRY FROM HOUSE INCLUDING " ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING RINGS, THAT THE JURY ORDERED NO JAIL AND EVEN PAID HER FINE $60 FINE PLUS THEY EVEN GAVE HE HER $20.
JURY TRIALS, WTF, AGAIN!

nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-jury-pays-maid-fine-convicting-theft-article-1.3703528

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/01/white-supremacist-group-linked-texas-da
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandra Mendez Ortega
I THINK /POL SHOULD START A KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN FOR HER AND ALL!
:(

I got nothing :/

>virginia-jury
by theses standers Fields will be crucified

This is America, you have a right to a jury of feels.

She looks so dirty.

I really hate non assimilated spics. Deport those who fly the Messycan flag.

What is the purpose of laws if juries can just ignore those laws?

this is going to be our country with juries full of women + niggers + third worlders

there will be no actual justice. they are making the constitution and the balance of power and our bill of rights dysfunctional through immigration

I didnt realize Virginia was that cucked.

I AGREE

what the fuck how is she not en route to mexico?

Best part is that she is pregnant just waiting to drop her anchor. Fuck this shit. They should have bought her a fucking bus ticket back to tequila land.

its just so many fucking old people

soembody post picture "fuck laws and borders and shit"

they let felons vote in 2016

>hiring cheap immigrant labour

fuck em

ITT: judging people without knowing the full story

I trust juries, she probably had her human reasons

If Law could be evaded thanks to human reason, terrorists would be right, you nigger.

I had jury duty recently in NYC. They went through my pool three times to get jurors, there was a point where they had three Bangladeshi women who didn't read or speak a lick of English
>given a paper with basic info to introduce yourself
>hi my name is X I'm from Y I work as a Z
>they just stand there blank face
>judge finally decides to ask them the questions herself
>"Where are you from?"
>"Bangladesh"
>"How long have you been living here?"
>"7 year..."

>“Sorry for grabbing the rings,” she wrote. “I don’t know what happened. I want you to forgive me.”

PLEASE CLAP

>Mendez Ortega, who is living in the country illegally, faced up to $2,500 fine and 20 years behind bars.

WTAFF? Why is she facing anything other than a fucking train back to Meheeco?

This cunt needs DREAMer meme shit tier treatment. Back she goes.

I hate all spics. Deport every single one of them

you fucking half sandnigger Berusconi dictatorship have a joke justice system
>lol Amanda Knox trial

juries rule in civilized countries!

>catch illegal alien committing theft
>try to imprison her because of theft
>she memes her way out because of jury
>gets to go free even though shes illegal

what? why is she not being deported, even if the jury let her off on the theft charge?

The sad thing is - they will only apply laws to white people because, well, thats what goerge whorehouse wants.

Not everyone's country is a lawless wasteland, Juan

Whew, 7 years and registered voters with zero ability to read English, nothing sounds strange there.

Jury can decide if the law is fair, punishment fits the crime... the judge is like a mediator.
(it's all part of the legal process)
It's a blessing and a curse.

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for some liberal woman who hires an illegal maid?

Juries made sense when it was 12 level headed white men of good character.

More rage than my body has room for

And USA is not one of those places by the looks of it

We need to reinstate capital punishment for all crimes again, this is just getting retarded

The rest of the story? She goes back. No cost to taxpayers.

>I really hate non assimilated spics.
t. someone who doesn't live around spics

Yeah the local community court system was designed by Anglo-Saxons in the ancient days and reinstituted in America after centuries of resentment from settlers who remembered being under the yoke of centralized Norman courts under conquered Britain. These courts were designed by and for a certain group of people, anglo-saxons, and become a fucking mockery when you start adding non-anglos into the equation

I’m a spic and I hate spics. Deport all illegals. Anyone caught returning or committing a crime should be put to death. My family has lived here for several generations and includes German Anglo lineage. I’d give anything to be fully white.
>t. Actual spic

>USA is not one of those places by the looks of it
America keeps getting shittier. I wonder why Juan.

They’re trash.

Deport them all, even the kids born here.

In all defense of this spic. She did admit her wrongdoing and gave the shit back. I would feel sorry for her also. Shes a shitskin. They don't know any better

>Kills your family member

Welp they didn’t know any better.

Jury selection in itself is the biggest fucking joke. Prosecutors will just go through and reject anyone with a hint of being a real person with independent though and reason. This time though seems like it backfired because all the npcs have been brainwashed into believing that we're the bad guys for having laws and shit.

And if I committed a crime I could cry all the tears I wanted but they jury would still convict me
If this is the future than I need to find better prospects for my family before it is too late

Hey, but at least you have guns.

>"THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Things would be even worse if there were no guns user

Unironically this

You've never met a crypto-beaner like me. Even Mexicans can't tell. They think I'm Jewish or Irish.

No, she initially lied about, then blamed someone else, THEN returned it.

She's an illegal, so a felony conviction has no bearing, she already can't vote buy guns nor be hired legally. She received no jail time. She received a $60 fine, and the jury gave her $80.

She made $20 profit for stealing the jewelry.

Most spics don't. You have to look at the situation. Her first kids father is probably her uncle. Bitch pregnant again. She's just trying to survive. The jury are the ones that should be shot and killed.

Sorry but you arnt a shitskin. You have no rights

Wrong. They need to be punished first so they might hesitate before trying to return. We need labor camps where they can work off the cost of their sentence. And screw having Mexico pay for the wall, I want them to pay for the incarceration of their citizens who break the law here first.

>illegal alien is pregnant
>Rather than convict her and send her home before she gives birth on american soil, vote not guilty and let her stay
God damn you. And god damn whatever retarded judge said that birthright citizenship applies to invaders

Virginia should no longer be seen as a southern state.

America became a joke when we allowed women to vote

It's almost like no one could have seen this coming...

I live in VA; anything east of Lynchburg is lost.

He’s Mexican that’s why he said “non assimilated”

Looks like your typical Mexican mongrel

Brazil tier laws. Muh feelings. Deport these spics, please.

i speak spanish

>ameritard justice system

If he was a white man he would have got 50 years in prison or something like that.

>My family has lived here for several generations and includes German Anglo lineage. I’d give anything to be fully white
But you aren't, so get the fuck out

>we need shariah

found the muslim

As a rule, the closer you are to DC, the more cucked you become.

>My family has lived here for several generations and includes German Anglo lineage.
is that good? maybe for you

The juries don't decide the punishment. They simply decide whether or not someone is guilty. The court decides punishment.

>Letting women on a jury
>Ever

Women are the same reason child killer Casey Anthony got off. Women are literally useless outside of being fuckholes. Letting them make decisions always ends in disaster.

If they convict her than she goes to jail wasting more tax dollars on a spic. Then she has baby in US soil anyway. It takes months or years to deport someone. We must kill all liberals if we want anything done

>boomers welcome and hire illegal to clean their home
>5,000 dollars worth of their ill gotten possessions get BEANED

I couldn't care less really. A taste of their own boomer medicine for once.

DEMOCRATS LOVE THEIR SLAVES!

To be fair, it's difficult to find a white maid if you have a decently sized home. The only people you get from Craigslist are junkies, so you end up going with Rosita from a cleaning service.

No they didn't.

That was struck down by the state Supreme Court. The governer thought he could pull a fast one before the election knowing full well this would get more democrat votes. Guy should have been hung for treason for trying to subvert the constituents of the state.

>
>I hate all spics. Deport every single one of them
Spics or Muslims? You pick! Who do you Ally with

Stupid nigger right here.

The homeowner deserved it for hiring an illegal.

>I didnt realize Virginia was that cucked.
it's Fairfax county.
That kind of stuff in say Appomattox would mean she would get hanged.

Illegals should not have a right to a trial of any sort they don't pay taxes FUCK OFF throw them over the border immediately or just kill them. Seriously why don't we just start saying illegal immigration is punishable by execution?

Jury nullification is a double-edged sword, but if you had it you would be very glad it exists just on principle

>Anglo-Saxon Justice system

>Illegals should not have a right to a trial of any sort they don't pay taxes IN SHITTY STUPID STATES*

Well to be fair, the attorneys are trying to win a case for their client. And if you’re actually paying for a good one, you hope to fuck they are doing everything outside of illegal shenanigans to get you that win.

Jury trials no longer deliver justice when le 56% is true.

most states let felons votes if their done with their sentence

>le
fuck off

dead negress walking 100% sure

im fast becoming to believe this is correct

Shut up kike.

The Eternal Boomer

Already has one anchor baby with a second on the way.

You know she gets welfare .

She is one of how many million illegals doing this in the USA ?

Maybe the family will hire the Aryan Brotherhood and take them all out.
They killed a district attorney in TX before.

theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/01/white-supremacist-group-linked-texas-da

Those aren't shekels! Use the proper currency to represent the globalist jews that made this possible.

Lmao they literally said that about Kate Stein's killer.

>And if you’re actually paying for a good one, you hope to fuck they are doing everything outside of illegal shenanigans to get you that win.
I think you mean
And if you’re actually paying for a good one, you hope to fuck they are doing everything including illegal shenanigans to get you that win like most high profile lawyers

>labor camps
I know you're just an amerimutt but labor camps never pay off they just don't.

This
Everyone report her to ICE

>Criminals are the victims when they are black or Latino.

I honestly couldn't care less.

Rich faggots that hire illegal "maids" deserve to get robbed.

Fuck 'em all.

Agreed. The richfag should have been arrested and charged, after Conchita was immediately put on a bus.

>muh beheadings for theft
Nice try, Abdul. Keep that shit in the 3rd world