BBC News's Facebook just uploaded this video of a Black women who is changing the face of gun ownership in America...

>BBC News's Facebook just uploaded this video of a Black women who is changing the face of gun ownership in America... ya

A lot of liberlas are actually mad at the obvious racially divisive twist the BBC has put on it but I personally don't care how more people get in the second amendment community as long as they make it over to our side.

A lot of redpills and bluepills spelling all over the place in the commentsbtw enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/obama-study-concluded-firearms-used-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3ccHqpII8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. The changing demographics in America mean that if we don't start expanding the scope and appeal of gun culture gun rights are going to die off with the stereotypical gun owners.

Yeah, the more people into guns the better in general.

>inb4 Sup Forums

the more pro-gunners the better.

Big titty black Cuban blowing Tactical Timmy the fuck out.

I'd rather see guns taken completely off the table as a political issue because everyone owns them and no one wants to restrict them.

>minority gun clubs
Wouldn't be a problem just to join a regular gun club if the owners weren't all old fucking assholes who hate anyone who isn't an old white guy like them because they don't trust anyone else. So fucking annoying. That's why I wait to go home to shoot where there's an open range.

That's a big titty ho but does she even have sights on her rifle?

/whatweallreallywant.

I don’t really believe anything, i’m Just here for the guns and cars, and whatever gets me those is fine by me.
Why?
Because as long as I have the guns and cars it can’t be so drastic that it truly fucks me over.

Yea she's got a rear iron on it in the video

Good. We need to expand the gun community. I always get a good feeling when I see black people at the gun show and I hope that BBC is right to call this a major thing.

She is going to have a hard time concealing those bazookas

this was fun, off to sleep

liberals are pissed because this intersectional demiGod is pro 2nd amendment heh

This is just click bait. Black people have owned guns (legally anyhow) at roughly the same rates for decades. It's not going to change, because of Trump. Most black families aren't interested in shooting, so in turn their kids aren't all that interested either.

weird bc I'd be totally ok if we couldn't have any guns if in return we didn't have any pocs.

Good, I hope she changes more minds about it.

As if the blacks that cause problems with guns go to gun shows, join gun clubs and participate in the mainstream of gun culture. I don’t like the idea of a segregated gun club unless we get to do it, too, but it’s a start. This may be one of the 2% of black women who actually vote R.

Nowadays when people are offended and dont understand it they have this grand-standing type reaction of going 'IS ANYONE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS' when in reality they're just insulted because they've lost a conversation.

>people of color
>EXCUSE ME? PEOPLE OF COLOR?
>yes.... would you rather be called 'minorites'?
I will never understand these things. I have dated black girls who are pretty reasonable and connected to reality; but it doesn't take long until their aunt/sister shows up spitting insults acting like it's their god given right to shit-talk everyone else. How insulting.

BTW these might be fun to drop onto some stuck up Britt's post.

cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/obama-study-concluded-firearms-used-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500

then why are you here?

Jewish as fuck first post

True about the NRA though

Trump is boosting gun ownership by young leftwingers, probably including blacks

Thats the idea user. If minorities are able to make the idea of an armed populace being a more normal thing despite their surge of crime statistics it's a shining example of not blaming the majority for the actions of a few.

>then why are you here?

bc so are niggers.

Gun Control as a racist platform was first used in california by Reagan of all people to stop black protestors from carrying guns openly

No, first in the Jim Crow south, much earlier than that.

I'm sure they are all "I's hates whiteys" nigger types, but if they aren't trying to ban guns it's a start.

Shit from the 70s. Black Panthers are basically dead. What's your point?

I'd be totally ok with exiling you so we could have more guns

those who are willing to trade security for freedom deserve neither.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

shit from the 60's

Gun control has always been about disarmament no matter the type. Democrats (and republicans to an extent) demand the control and shepherding of minorities for their political and sociological gain. Often comes with telling them how to think or how to vote or what to vote is in their best interests

>being more afraid of niggers than the government

A+ tier stupidity

>we wanna live in a place with niggers, beaners, sandniggers etc. just so we can keep our shitty Arsenal AKs...

ok. I otoh would trade guns for an ethnically homogenous country any time.

The only time I haven't been the only nonwhite at the range was when two old Indian guys were teaching their qt daughters how to shoot, that was nice

You mean those who trade freedom for security deserve neither

where do you live at this time?

We dont fucking like you Sup Forums you fucks are almost as bad as the nigs themselves

>t. fudd

Go live in one, then. Plenty of noguns homogenous countries, China.

>almost

go live in japan, somalia or china

plenty of those in europe.

>europe

poland, czech repub, austria, norway. take your pick noguns.

>Sup Forums is /k/ guys i sware

not anymore

captcha :7900 caves

I'm in Austria and we are far, far, FAAARRR away from being ethnically homogenous you nigger loving niggers. even Poland has niggers roaming around killing folks with impunity....

bet you wish you had guns then.

I was just wondering about where you live you cock gobbling cock, enjoy your terrible country

Our government is old.
We already can't balance the budget and the interest will be greater than our GDP.
It may be a long time yet but either the government is going to collapse, they're going to do away with entitlements or we will have another world war, probably resulting in nuclear fire. Best case scenario, there will be a peaceful revolution with debts wiped clean.

African countries are all genocidal. If the rule of law goes away, a race war is actually a real possibility. I hope it never happens.

Health insurance ?

>there will be a peaceful revolution with debts wiped clean
not likely.

someone tell the bbc that my lgs has been owned and operated by blacks for over 15 years.

Did I say Austria you dumb fucking German?

Has anyone found more pictures of this big tittied jungle feveria yet? Post 'em.

I like her big titties.

somebody else did and I was making a sweeping reply:

>m-muh based liberal and non-white gunowners!
You people are delusional if you think these people actually give a shit about rights.
The only reason they are buying guns is because the media played up drumpf being literally satan and is going to kill all liberals

As soon as another democrat strolls into office within the next election or two due to demographic replacement all of those guns are gonna be sent to police buy backs or into a river, to them it's just a tool of political power, not a hobby or something with any meaning.

>m-muh more diverse gun owners is going to protect the second amendment!
No, they won't The vast vast vast majority of non-whites vote solely on whoever will give them more welfare and government assistance, gun's aren't even a factor in any of that.

>be large-breasted woman
>have perfect concealment option for backup makarov

>wants a racially pure society
>would trade his guns to do so
>thinks not having guns will keep shit skins away from his totally awesome white society

+1

>>thinks not having guns will keep shit skins away from his totally awesome white society

das a strawman nobody ever made. however, how are all those guns in the US working out in keeping the shitskins out? looks to like you have substanially more of those than we do....

Likely correct.

you fucking jew

>The only reason they are buying guns is because the media played up drumpf being literally satan and is going to kill all liberals
Pretty much everyone who bought their first gun in the last 10 years did it because muh fema camps or some other paranoia. The point is if enough Dem voters become pro gun the Dem party will be less willing to push for gun control

>The point is if enough Dem voters become pro gun the Dem party will be less willing to push for gun control

You have literally 0 grasp of what gun control legislature is about, why it happens and what it's motivation and goals are. sad.

>The point is if enough Dem voters become pro gun the Dem party will be less willing to push for gun control
Feel free to tell my how well that is working for
>Conneticut
>New York
>California
>Colorado
>Illinois
Unless democrat voters stop voting democrat in droves because of the parties support of gun control, absolutely noone in the party will give a single shit.

i don't know about you, but i don't want to have to pay for the poor health choices of others.

Reminder dindus were called "Colored People" more than niggers.

I like the triggered face fudds make when I come in with my AR 9 into there pistol range being a anchor baby doesn't help either lolz

They probably make that face because you are firing a fucking ar-9 at the pistol range
>b-b-but it's a pistol caliber
Baka! Those men could end you from 100 yards with a handgun

You have to go back

I'm always amazed at how many racists are on this site, and how hateful they are.

I guess we'd better get rid of the police and military entirely.

This is not a progressive board you triple nigger

pussy faggot

You're free to try and make me.

Rules are rules, though. It's a shame mods are letting you guys shit up /k/ so badly. Maybe they just let these containment threads stay up to keep you out of the rest of the board?

Doesn't change that what is stated in the post is fact.

fpbp

Like owning guns or driving cars?

Choose

1. America is 99% but guns are incredibly difficult and expensive to obtain and talking about them in public gets the police called on you. Gun owners have the government breathing down their back to find an excuse to take them away.

2. America unironically becomes a latin american country but guns are now a common hobby and every type of gun is common, cheap, and easily obtainable as well as ammo. Democrats never propose anything to gun control ever again.

If America was 99% white violent crime would be much lower and the excuses for gun control would be much weaker.

That said, I for one welcome minorities into the hobby and have donated to Black Guns Matter in the past.

I think he's basically totally wrong, though. Certainly people like nailed him on the first point.

As for the second, just no. We see a similar phenomenon with Asians and Jews, people who don't give a crap about gimmies but vote reliably Dem anyway: they know the GOP is chock-full of people who hate their guts.

Nobody votes for the party whose core constituency is a bunch of bigots who hate them. These people don't vote republican because the republicans are the people who won't vote for anyone who doesn't hate the people they hate. The people they hate certainly aren't going to vote for them!

she's hispanic
gib milkies

Dare I say, /ourgal/?

>racial groups splintering and arming themselves
Le american experiment! Diversity is our strength! :^)

>dem titties

Kill yourself nigger.

Also, except for gun rights, the Republican policies are pretty garbage Randian bullshit these days that only helps the super-rich. The only reason they have any support at all is because of people who are brainwashed into believing that giving more money to rich people somehow helps them.

Those are some nice tits

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3ccHqpII8

glad at least some people understand the realpolitik of it. Getting all uppity about a white nationalist paradise isn't going to change the demographic realities, so expanding the appeal is the only way to really ensure that the push for gun rights survives.

Like it or not, people, the traditional gun owner is dying off. Even though gun owners are majority white, the demographic there is really shifting away from the more traditional stereotype.

Now now, there are also the people who sincerly believe that the Randian bullshit will hurt "the niggers" more than themselves and are literally willing to cut off their nose to spite their face, and of course the Evangelicals who... what the fuck do they believe, anyway?

Yeah instead of trying to keep this a third world 90 percent white nation(has been 90 percent white until the ((((1965 immigration act)))) mind you) we should just try to appeal to dumb gibzmedat subhuman welfare leeches.

>The GOP hates Jews

Holy fuck that's the funniest thing I've read all day, thank you. All the GOP does is kiss kosher ass.

No abortions and prayer in school mostly.

Definitely best post

Agree and this is how it happens
Once liberals own guns who will want them gone?

>pic related
Go back and stay in your containment board

That's the evangelicals

>confusing the means with the ends
I still think Pence is going to push the button first thing in office