NEW BOOK BY LAUREN SOUTHERN

The values that built the west have been forgotten. Instead, millennials have been raised to hold hedonism above all. Whatever feels good goes. Freedoms and rights are things for legislators and judges to conjure out of thin air, not precious traditions forged in the crucible of history. Most millennials reject the nuclear family, and the religious values, that our culture was built on because they resemble some sort of “unenlightened” old world of responsibility and duty that millennials want no part in. In short, squaring the truth about the West with the twisted values they’ve been brought up to swallow without complaint is not something that will be comfortable for many millennials.

kek

No one cares about some ghostwritten book with that thot's name slapped on the cover. Also,
>stop self promoting Lauren, no one cares

Also I really like the Ann Coulter quote on the cover, as she's basically the older version of Lauren Southern. They just want to milk so-called conservative men of their money whilst spouting really basic, safe opinions. Fuck em.

you don't like my new book?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE RIGHT

>PRAISING ILLETRATE WHORES

>HAVING TRANSEXUALS AS CONSERVATIVE FIGURES

PS last post on 4 chan

Ideas i got from pol and sold to leddit
By lauren southern

It's pretty good. Just read it a while ago.

I recommend it, good Christmas gift.

>PS last post on 4 chan
See you tomorrow user

lol it sounds retarded

I thought you nerds hated this bitch? Fucking thirsty obsessed virgins lol

>writes a book about preserving western values
>fucks niggers

why can't you idiots understand that she's conning you

>any white woman who poses with a black man for a photo fucked him

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself please

She has a long history of fucking shitskins. There are numerous photos of her online showing her ass off to Poos and Chinamen. Stop being so fucking clueless.

She is confirmed to have been fucking a half-nigger and even admitted to being a Jew

In what fucking way we're any of us praising her? Your reading comprehension sucks dick dude.
I'll enjoy likely reading your reply to your
>last post on Sup Forums
See you in the other threads

t. beta orbiter
stop defending that Jewess

This

For me what makes me feel this way isn't the way I was raised. It was seeing what idiots people were around me and thinking to myself. Why should I want to save them? I feel no obligation to a society I hate. I'm black pilled.

Why does she write like a 10th grader?

lol is she trying to be the next ann coulter?

you are a paid shill

and southern is not her real surname.
simonson is

Laurent southern and everything around her is fake... fake authoring of books, fake surname, fake ideology.

just a product: a dumb fat blonde babbling right-wing stuff for dumb betas to orbit around.

>half Irish half nigger

She was literally having sex with one of these.

that's (((simonsen)))

her grandparent is a holocaust survivor. ffs sake people read her own Twitter.

this finn (among other less recognizable characters) always shills for her. this shill in particular is so obvious he has had memes made about himself.

i want milk her tits

>that image
WEW LAD

LOL you are so full of shit, I know you are reading this right now

this

>she actually did this
This is just....low.
>Muh right wing conservative narrative
Why does everyone think they're suited to write a fucking book?