I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN, YOUR MOVE

I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN, YOUR MOVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DEbXornxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do what this guy does.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DEbXornxGg

i jack off your pretty face. Turn

I PLAY BERZERKER SOUL

DRAW

MONSTER CAADO

DRAW

MONSTER CAADO

DRAW

MONSTER CAADO

DRAW

MONSTER CAADO

DRAW

MONSTER CAADO

I punch you in the face and steal your faggot cards.
I'll be selling them later for smokes money.

>play this card on a full monster deck
>up to 4000 damage each time
is this legal?

Not today, OP.

Take this!

I play Man Eater Bug face up in attack position

I tap 3 mana and play a morph card face down as a 2/2 creature

YAMERO YUUUUGI

kek

I activate pot of greed!
This card allows me to draw two new cards!

HANASE

With Zoodiacs, I honestly wish the game is as slow as it used to be.

>play a Spell Card in a full monster deck
Does not compute.

I NOW PLAY MY MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED.

Dose the Yugi-Oh card game actually work? It always seemed pretty badly thought on the anime.

What do those do? I stopped playing yugioh when and like two other cards I can't remember to swarm the field with synchros on your first turn.

*thought out

*when plants

The card game how it's played in the anime and how real life players actually play is like night and day. For the sake of time, budget, and shounen shenanigans, the card game is dramatically different to the normal real life wombo combos

I never warmed up to morphs
what did I miss?

>He's not a good enough duelist to create a brand new card in the middle of a game
Get a load of this dweeb

AS PRESIDENT OF KAIBA CORP I DECLARE THIS INVALID

W-WHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TRIP...TO THE SHADOW REALM

Outs redditor newfags.

>Arc-V starts by the protagonist creating a new summoning rule out of his ass in the middle of a match
>everyone just goes "wow neat"

Dueling is primeval to this world. The depictions on the cards hold some measure of the power of the monster and Koiba only found a way to project it. As shit as it sounds, he didn't "make" the rule, he """discovered"""". If it wasn't supposed to work, the card just wouldn't function or whatever. Or maybe it would. I'm talking out if my ass

Why is Pendulum such a pointless gimmick. XYZ alone is already speeding up the game a lot. Adding other shit like Pendulum is jumping a dead shark.

What the heck happened in this webm?

I told you for the last fucking time, you can't do that with Link monsters user.

God, why can't people read.

Long story short: rape

Play by play breakdown
>Normal Summon Predaplant Ophyrus Scorpio, effect activates discarding Speedroid Terrortop to special summon Predaplant Darling Cobra
>Darling Cobra activates, allowing me to search my deck for any "fusion" card, in this case "Instant Fusion"
>Predaplants are overlayed to xyz summon M X-Saber Invoker, invoker special summons Zoodiac Ratpier from deck
>Zoodiac combo ensues, resulting in Castel and Zoodaic Drident being summoned
>Castel and Drident deal with the backrow
>Double Summon is activated allowing for an additional normal summon
>Instant Fusion is activated summoning Independent Nightingale from the Extra Deck
>Independent Nightingale is tributed to summon The Tyrant Neptune
>The Tyrant Neptune gains all of Nightingale's atk and effects including unaffected by card effects, 500+ atk points for each level and dealing 500 damage times it's level once per turn.

IMA KOSO HITOTSU NIIII

>First I place one card face down (magic/trap zone)
>Play Pot of Greed
>Now I activate Dark Hole
>Chain activate Pyramid of Light off of Dark Hole
>Pay 500 LP to special summon Andro Sphinx
>Pay 500 LP to special summon Sphinx Teleia
>Pay 500 LP to send them to the graveyard and special summon Theinen the Great Sphinx
>Equip Theinen the Great Sphinx with Megamorph
>Attack you for 10,000 points of direct damage.

GEEE GEEE

That shit is outdated and irrelevant in the current meta. Chances are, you'll have half those cards' activation being negated.

As confusing as the new rule changes are, I'll be happy if they stop bullshit like that

Yeah, and Konami got sued over the new XYZLGBTSYNCHRO69 Circle jerk shit because they intentionally overpowered newer cards and banned older cards they considered to be overpowered in a money grab attempt to make people spend 5 dollars to get 11 cards with only a tiny chance to get something rare.

Take my 15 Just Desserts and shove them up your ass.

Judge! He's using a banned card!

why does it always have to come to this

Wouldn't stop, just slow it down. Because you need at least 3 XYZ's on the field to pull something like that off, you would need a LINK that gave you 3 zones. So it's just however much set it up takes to get that up + the current set up.

because someone has to

Sauce?

I hear voices in my head.
They counsel. They understand.
They talk to me.

>Yeah, and Konami got sued over the new XYZLGBTSYNCHRO69 Circle jerk shit
Give me this news story. Burden of proof.

>Just read about LInk Summoning

This game died to me today

I honestly hope they will. The worst part about that deck is that it's my fuck around deck. It has meta components in it, but that combo (tyrant + nightingale) isn't even considered good in the current meta.

not if I can stop you

STOP.

So is yugioh just a combo fiesta? Are any other archetypes even viable or do both players just play their entire decks trying to nuke eachother first?

Haha it took me 3 cards but now I'm halfway read to complete my synchro-summon.

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG
IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

>both players just play their entire decks trying to nuke each other
That one.

\_O__/

New rules do absolutely nothing to stop Zoodiacs.

Well, after looking this up I couldn't find anything. I heard this in the local tournament circle when I was still in high school and too young to look stuff up on my own.

But you have to admit, banning older cards for being too OP just so you can force a new meta based on legal OP cards is a pretty shitty thing for them to do.

>So is yugioh just a combo fiesta?
Sorta
>Are any other archetypes even viable
Archetypes as in aggro, midrange, control and combo; yugioh decks really don't fit those descriptions that well given it's lack of a resource system.

Archetype in the yugioh sense as a collection of cards; in the current meta, not any more. Every deck runs the Zoodiac Engine because it's just too good not to, so about 6-8 Cards in main and 5 in Extra are devoted to it. The previous meta (last week in the tcg) had a much higher amount of variety in viable decks

>do both players just play their entire decks trying to nuke eachother first
Synchro decks will try that but rank 4 xyz, which is far more common, the goal is more or less to stop the other guy from playing yugioh.

trans late it weebs

Zoodiacs are fucked. They aren't going to able to have a Drancia and the rank 4 of their choice without at least a link 2 monster.

Except most of the truly OP cards were banned and stayed banned even before new cards turned up (Yata, the Envoys etc). Some of the old bans/restricted actually went from being unbanned to straight unlimited (like Black Hole being a classic example) because they are no longer OP.

YGO has plenty of issues, but your logic is rather faulty.

DARK Cybers-Type Link Effect Monster
ATK 2300
LINK 3
Links: Up, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Materials: 2 or more Effect Monster
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
(2) When an opponent’s card effect that targets a card you control is activated: You can Tribute 1 of your monsters Linked to this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Just how many cards that you're allowed to have in a deck now?
From that webm I think at least you need to use half of the old deck (40 cards) just to summon a fucking high level monster.
If I use Needle Worm deck, I believe you'll be done in no time.

>LINK 3
>Materials: 2 or more Effect Monster
I thought the link number was the amount of materials you need to summon it?

40 minimum, 60 maximum for a deck

That was a 40 card deck. It used about I think 11 from the main deck including my starting hand and first draw. So no, needle worm will do nothing when Tyrant wins in 2 turns.

It's still the same then.

>Needle Worm
Sorry mate, one thing a lot of people who are only acquainted with the old game (pre XYZ) don't realise is that the game is even more different than they expected. You'd be lucky if you even managed to flip summon it once successfully. The current play style is all about being able to search out and summon powerful monsters in a single turn AND negate the shit out of multiple things, again, all in one turn.

See the current Blue Eyes deck for instance. Managed to summon one Blue eyes monster? Oh, go ahead and summon another one while triggering its effect of destroy/banishing opponent's card or some shit. You'll barely have a chance to even set your Needle Worm once.

LINK 3 means you need 3 non-Link monsters or 1 non-Link and 1 LINK 2 monster to summon it.

The materials just prevent you from using a LINK 3 to summon another LINK 3.

The way I see it is that when using a LINK X monster for a Link summon, it counts as X materials on its own. So you could use 2 LINK 2s for a LINK 4, or a LINK 3 and a non-Link.

I PLAY MY QUICK PLAY MAGIC CARD "DUEL ANOTHER DAY"

THIS CARD'S EFFECT STATES THAT THE DUEL ENDS INSTANTLY IF BOTH PLAYER'S LIFE POINTS ARE OF EQUAL VALUE, ADDITIONALLY, UNLESS THE OPPONENT SHAKES HANDS WITH THE USER WHO ACTIVATED THIS CARD'S EFFECT, THE USER WINS THE DUEL; OTHERWISE, IT'S A DRAW. THIS CARD'S EFFECT CANNOT BE NEGATED. ONLY ONE "DUEL ANOTHER DAY" CAN BE ACTIVATED PER DUEL. FOR EVERY TIME THIS CARD IS ACTIVATED PER DUEL, PLACE ONE "GG" COUNTER ON THIS CARD. THE COUNTER DOES NOTHING, IT JUST LETS YOUR OPPONENT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAYED IT.

>If I use Needle Worm deck, I believe you'll be done in no time.
Haha no. If anything, you've just made things easier for your opponent since he can now just special summon straight from the grave instead of searching for it.

As Kaiba once said, the grave is but a pit stop from getting to the field. Even chaos/D.D./banish decks are no longer the crazy overpowered cards they used to be. Let alone discarding decks.

>use this card at a tournament so often until the opponent can't show up and loses by default
Heh, nothing personal.

Holy shit.
I can't keep up with this game anymore.

YuGiOh Power of Chaos PC game is my beloved game and the only game that I have on my computer.
Not that my computer can't run AAA games, I just have motion sickness when I'm playing it.

>the current Blue Eyes deck for instance
Oh god this. Because of the new movie/ manga storytime threads, I tried getting back to the game. Went on to YGOPro and got floored hard. Like, lost to 8K full health hard.
>set some traditional trap cards (mirror force, magic cylinder, that sort, feeling happy to find that mirror force is no longer restricted)
>set some traditionally strong low level effect monsters etc
>have like at most 4 cards on the field
>end turn
>opponent summon like 3 BEWD variants I've never seen
>destroyed all cards in my spell/trap zone
>monster's effect got negated
>OTK'd
I lost so quickly I didn't even have time to process it. Fuck it.

despite that it's fake I like how the card can only be played if both player's life points are equal. It's like Konami actually did release a card like this without the "equal life point value" prerequisite so everyone in tournaments spammed this card whenever they were just about to lose, and then they errata'd it so that essentially the only time you can realistically use it in a duel is during the first few turns

I'm not sure if I don't understand how Pendulums work or if they're simply so ridiculous that I'd rather believe I don't understand them.
Apparently they let you summon anything for free and with no drawbacks and that's it?

Main drawback is you need Pendulum scales, so before you summon a single fucker, you have to (usually) invest 2 cards. If even one of those scales gets destroyed, you can't do pendulum summons

Just play Metalfoes or any Majespecter variant to get an idea of how it works. Even then, many decks use the Dragonpit/Dragonpulse engine to start their plays.

Most of the old tactics and philosophies are pretty much obsolete. Remember how they used to tell you to keep the number of high level monsters to the minimum? People barely give a shit about vanilla tribute summons as you can now special summon plenty of monsters with ease. Then there's of course, xyz summons where some xyz mon needing 2 level 4 materials is posing a way bigger threat than some lv 7+ monster.

It's probably for the best. The game's just spiraled out of control
Sounds about right

One thing I don't like about modern YuGiOh, or at least as modern as it was the last time I played, was how every deck was an archetype deck. I used to always play a deck that focused on getting high ATK and direct damage very quickly, I'd kick a lot of ass with it, but eventually I didn't kick any more ass. So then I learned to play Ghostricks because they were cute, and I kicked some ass again, but I feel like the deck was already built for me. Then there's Vanguard, I don't play Vanguard but it seems like literally every deck is an archetype deck in that game, like they just decided to make their own YGO except only taking the aspects that "worked" and avoiding all the mistakes and artifacts YGO made over the years.
Not like I'm an expert at TCGs or anything, I'm just a casual but that's how it looks like to me. I've never even played with real cards, only on GBA/DS/PSP.

Heh, I bet that's when you found out why they're so kind as to make Mirror Force unlimited.

>hurr durr one thing I don't like about a game I barely have any actual knowledge of is this and that but who am I to say I'm just a casual babby durr

that's what you sound like

I break your legs and get horny in your ass. Your move.

GRIFFITH!!

???

STOP THIS

Y-YAMEROOOO!

>those guys that almost won the 5ds-tournament full of god-users with nothing but old, common, low level vanilla monsters

I really wanted them to win