Why is every euroshit on this board absolutely in love with their government?

governments are a thing to be distrusted, if not outright despised. you think you can legislate every single problem you have out of existence. that's not how it works. anyone who has spent any time at all in or around federal employees or the military already knows this.

the free market only has problems because you won't stop fucking with it. It's like a highly trained bloodhound that you keep leashed and muzzled, then get angry at for not finding you dinner. this isn't even up for debate, I just want to tell you that you're a bunch of literal cuckolds and you have only yourself to blame for the destruction of your countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2z2lTUR5Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA
health-tourism.com/medical-tourism/usa-research/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blame the ZOG, not the people

distrust of the gov't and inaction against it is the american tradition and mindset. the US is the outlier, here. rhetoric of 1776 is part of the national mythos and it is what defines the US.

european countries have different histories but almost all euros accept the state itself, but almost all of them (at least the meds) complain about rampant corruption. the northern euros are dumb in that they don't recognize that they are also corrupt but it's corruption with politeness and etiquette.

I am no statist.
Guns, ammo and land is all the freedom I need.

the people created the zog

it's fucking disgusting either way

Distrust should be inherent to democracies just as much as trust should be inherent to monarchies.
Somehow Europeans have stayed true to their traditional view of government even thought it changed drastically.

euros hate their governments.. what the hell are you talking about.

It’s clearly the burgers who love their government. How many drumpfberg threads do you see every hour? When has a Euro ever professed their love of the government like the americuck does? Never. Not even close. You’re either completely deluded or blind.

This guy gets it.

Post moar

>Not saying you hate the government at least once an hour means you love them

Why can't you guys make one that works?

>absolutely in love with their government?
theres a trump general active on here 24 hours per day, with other active trump threads non stop, also usually a few other american gov threads about mueller, the fbi or democrat members making cunts of themselves.
people putting their faith in the political system is a problem everywhere, mostly because ((they)) have cut off every other route to change.

Most euros on this board despise their fucking government, I know I do.
You're either retarded or a newfag.

>be european
>live under nazism
>live under communism
>live under fascism
>love the fucking goverment

they're fucked beyond redemption

>MUH """"""FREE"""""" HEALTHCARE
>MUH """""FREE""""" COLLEGE

i see this shit every day. you are exceptions to the rule. americans see government as a necessary evil. euros see it as a solution to every problem

I don't know. Every leaf (except me) seems to be in love with leaf healthcare and gets super triggered when I tell them about the waiting lines and other bad things I've experienced

Maybe they've never needed their gov?

The burgers that love gubment aren't true Americans, they're usurpers, interlopers and domestic invaders.

that's pretty hot

>lolbertarian
>calling others cucks
kek, government can be bad sometimes, but you're cucked to the point where you confuse the system with the goal. The economy is supposed to serve the interests of the people, not the otherway around dipshit.

What do you even mean?
When are you guys going to “make” a government that isn’t the puppet of Israel?

>Paying the most in the world for healthcare, but receiving third world treatment
>Americans will defend this

56ers actually beleive that?

>lolbertarian
>argument

...Am I the only be that thinks this is hot?

Wait, so Europeans are saying they hate their government too, but turn around and mock the US for having guns for the very purpose of keeping the government in check? I'm.. I mean...

Having free healthcare doesn’t imply we love our government. The nhs is a mess.
University isn’t free. Fucking burger brains.

>third world treatment

is THAT why people spend tens of thousands of dollars to fly here and receive american medial care?

>56ers

not an argument

neither is your fucking healthcare, you stupid fuck

If that's your argument, how about I retort with 'you first'.

This At the same time you also need some sort of institution that enforces consumer rights, health and safety to keep private firms from fucking you over for the sake of proft.

also nice ID, oy fey

This. If it wasn't for their Bill of Rights of 1776, we wouldn't have our Bill of Rights of 1689.

I get verbally abused by vegans because of this tattoo.

beacuse europeans are still used to the days in which they had nation states with goverments actually cared about the well being of the citizen instead of importing people from the third-world

the government is a good entity thing which job is to help and protect it's citizens
the government's ultimate goal is to make your country prosperous and to ensure your welfare of you and your family
if you think the government is doing a poor job or you think it should be doing something differently you are free to vote for a different party or candidate you think would do a better job through the wonders of democracy

Hahaha why the fuck would you even get that tattoo in the first place

just challenge them to a duel if you feel insulted

Cocaine and shitty whiskey

This idiot should die of stomach rapture. Morons in PETA don't know that foie gras can be made from duck and goose liver because livers of these birds have natural ability to expand and accumulate this much of backup nutrition. Wild birds sometimes do this before the winter comes. Fucking idiots.
t. someone who was once offered a position on foie gras ducks farm and took a tour around foie gras factory.

>I'm.. I mean...
Don't be a faggot.
You haven't used your guns to keep the government in check since 1783 and don't lie like there hasn't been any reason not to since then.

This might work

>the government is a good entity thing which job is to help and protect it's citizens
but this was when countries had a national identity based on a common ethnicity and tradition instead of this civic nationalism garbage

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity. These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other." The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.

when was the last time you used your guns to keep the gov in check?

>instead of this civic nationalism garbage

I wonder what nation is responsible for this. Possibly the one that calls itself a "proposition" nation? Says in its founding documents everyone is created equal?

I don't think it apply to other, but we usually can force the government to do what we want.

i agree usa is responsible for this

>tattoos

Bitch looks like she's taking a big dick.

it says all men are created equal. not all people. and when it was written, men meant white men only.

european education, everyone

What are you talking about. People don't like the government here, but it's better than its ever been since we haven't had a major European war since WW2.
People would rather keep the peace than bash each other's skulls in again at this point.
I know Burgers have trouble letting go of their imperialistic nature but that's because you're still such a young country that's been taken advantage of to achieve world domination.

Also, the number of refugees coming into Yurop is less than 1% of the entire EU's population, and the amount that are getting asylum is even lower. At the same time people are starting to resist the forced immigration policy the EU is pushing on us by voting more right wing. We'll be alright, if I were you I'd worry about yourselves.
Stop spouting memes and do some research.

I don't think any regular American I've met thinks positively about the govt. Not even niggers when Obama was in office.
Americans love their country, not their govt. Big difference.

i hate my government you faggot.

Ivan has good taste. Surprise surprise

But why does the government need to be kept in check? They still have their piece of paper.

wasn't referring to you. everyone hates your government and you're not a real country

The government has two jobs boarder control and courts. Nothing else.

>wasn't referring to you
>every euroshit
???

exactly

Was is men, or Men?

>Ugh, Europeans are so stupid for not knowing the minutiae of our document and that when they say one thing they mean another

Should have been more specific if they wanted it only to apply to whites. Should have learned the lesson of our Bill of Rights, which applies only to English Protestants.

Hate the ZOG, not the American.
Alternatively,
Hate the ZOG not the market.

>is THAT why people spend tens of thousands of dollars to fly here and receive american medial care?

Nobody does that. Also, are you even in the US?
>kiddy meme flag.

not in a nation state

And public infrastructure.

god i love peta

always reminds me of:
youtube.com/watch?v=q2z2lTUR5Ao

>mock the US for having guns for the very purpose of keeping the government in check? I'm.. I mean

That's been going so well the last 50 years? That is fucking retards logic. And a total carrot and stick to let idiots think they actually still have some of their own power left.

I hate my government but then again, I don't consider myself European. Only Greek.

Also invading and destabilising other nations to make them do what you want.

pay debts

No. The west wasn't built by the government. Neither were the 13 colonies.

>>Ugh, Europeans are so stupid for not knowing the minutiae of our document and that when they say one thing they mean another

no, europeans are stupid for commenting on it when they are completely ignorant of what is says and choose to misquote it because their fake quotes aid their arguments

>nobody does that

yes they do, dipshit

bin that knife save a life mohammed. hows that brexitsnevergonnahappen working out btw?

This is the flaw in your constitutional model. As long as your piece of paper is fine, no need to do anything. "Still have freeze peach and muh guns? Nothing wrong here."

Because most Europeans (except Brits) believe that success in life comes from factors outside their control

>feeding grain to cattle
>can't digest it properly
>doesn't take the partially digested cow feces to fed it to the pigs
western world waists so much

>durr hurr using guns to keep the goverment in check
really? do any of you honestly believe you could have a chance against your police and military?

>they do, dipshit
wouldn't it be easier if you showed your sources for that claim?

because there are shills. You think the EU would let people voice their displeasure with George Soros? People are being thrown in jail now for having opinions that simply question their governments choices -

This was the state of the EU in 2002 - you think it has become more democratic in the last 15 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA

>We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal

Tell me where this only applies to white men.

google.com

have at it

>spoonfeed me, mommy

no. go read something

>yes they do, dipshit
don't forget all those leaving the US for better and cheaper treatment.
health-tourism.com/medical-tourism/usa-research/

Euros are too cucked and want to feel taken care of by the state. The men are extremely weak and the women whore themselves out for free.

You can't do it because your founders swallowed the Liberal blue pill, or wanted to sell themselves to people that had. They wanted to sound wonderful and even more egalitarian than those Old Worlders, and in so doing ruined your nation.

Your healthcare isn't free you dumb britbong autist lmao

>don't be nationalistic goy, let the demon hordes infest your home
eat shit kike

stfu finfag. we have since then but since you're the expert pray tell name some times your righteous plebass think we should have went 1776?

Maybe you should stop being dumb for a change?

If you think you know what is to distrust your gov, you haven't been here. Since middle ages, nigger. Governments are not things to trust, but to frequently check.

Or it might dog of peace you. I.e. trusts, monopolies, and cartels.

We don't have countries the size of a continent you idiot.It worked until the sandniggers arrived.

ignorance is bliss

>American patients are opting to undergo medical treatment abroad for procedures such as: face lifts, heart bypasses and fertility treatments. For many people who require medical treatment, the last thing they want to do is travel. However, due to the high cost of medical treatment in the USA, many American patients are going abroad for medical treatments. Their purpose is to save 50% to 80% on medical treatment conducted by doctors who are often trained in the United States, at hospitals that maintain the precise standards of patient care and safety.

you're a fucking idiot

>Governments are not things to trust, but to frequently check.
this should be hammered into the head of every single german. Fuck i hate this place

Because burgers arent the only ones who have shills here. Fuck merkel, fuck schulz, fuck the EU, heil hitler

Nobody in yurop is in love with their government, most seem to despise it, you were just itching to make yet another moronic libertardian threads where you can call people statists, shills, etc.

i'm a starving lanklet from /fit/
what's this new routine name?

not even in the top 10 quality wise. You fucking bellend. So people go abroad for low tier medical treatment because they know it's a rip off in the US for what they're getting.

>it's a "mutts telling non-mutts how to run their countries" episode

libertarianism > everyone