Presumed North Korean ghost ship washes ashore in northern Japan

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/13/asia/ghost-ship-north-korea-niigata-japan/index.html

It's increasing.
Japan Coast Guard found 28 of the ships in the last month, 30 ones in this month.

>ship
that is a bathtub

Why dey leave worker paradice?

They will never know which one has the nuke on it.

there's no one in them.
norks are trolling the japs.

They got out of the ships and the went into the city probably looking for other Koreans because they only speak Korean.

dead bodies are found on the ships often

are the purposefully diseased and trying to do biological warfare on Japan?

This is evidence of a strong economy. The fishermen have such a high demand for their product that they are fishing dangerous areas to keep up. Seafood is a luxury.

Are they trying to escape or do they not know how into boating?

Probably NK people has no foods now.
They are trying to catch fishes with the poor ship.

serves them right for trying to steal your fish desu

The sea between Japan and Korea is very rough in winter

They died of what?

draugen

What a lot of people don't know about North Korea's nuclear program is that the money needed to kick it off came from... South Korea's government.

That's right. Just when North Korea needed them, Kim Dae-jung and Roh Moo-hyun were there to save the day. And by save the day, I mean expose Japan, the United States and the world to the prospect of the most horrible war since WW2. And they just elected a president from the same party (더불어민주당) who has essentially the same world view as his predecessor.

If there is a war, South Koreans (especially the YOUNG AND FEMALE; people often blame Korean men and old people for being shitty but actually they're pretty much the only based South Koreans, men especially old men) will blame the US and call us murderers, but it will be their fault. It will also be their fault if 1,000,000 Americans or Japanese get nukes because of these stupid people.

Don't forget. 조센징 개돼지새끼

nuked*

kek

>Roh Moo-hyun

the dude that an heroed?

please elaborate on this; i find it interesting. Korean politics seem EXTREMELY dramatic.

North Korea is Best Korea

This would be Canada if Bernie got elected.

Yeah he was worried about a corruption scandal so he jumped off of 부엉이바위 mountain

For some reason people are supposed to think this was a real massive tragedy

Of course if Park Gunhye had jumped off a cliff last year or even kills herself right now these hypocrites will be cheering

And she didn't even do anything that bad not only is she personally not guilty of bribery she's not guilty of bribing south Korea's most lethal enemies so they can develop wmds to attack or at least take over the country

Don't get me started on these faggots who unfortunately are most of the country now

Honestly Worst Koreans are pretty disgraceful people

Best Korea has a worse government but their people seem pitiable and resilient, and not despicable cowardly spineless and slimy like the ones here

I have cruel fantasies sometimes of Worst Koreans particularly women being herded into labor camps in North Hamhung province one day to be worked to death

It's unkind of me but if you were me you'd understand

These people are more infuriating than you can possibly imagine

Also, couple of things:
Trump, China, etc. are ramping up embargoes.
NK is spending lots of resources on acquiring Da Bomb.
Combined the result is even more starvation.
Imho this will only end with NK resuming active hostility, or with a north korean uprising.

Are you ready for the Glorious Leader?

I'm a foreigner so I'm actually not that worried. When Phnom Penh fell to the Khmer Rouge, resident foreigner were herded into the French embassy and their safe evacuation arranged, same in Saigon. They didn't want any more trouble from foreign powers if it could be avoided and I expect the same here. I'll make it home safe with some stories to tell.

I do hope the US embassy does arrange the safe evacuation of Korea Liberty Party members military/police officers and their families though. I know trump is big on immigration restriction but there must be some dependency somewhere that would take those people who don't deserve to be Juche'd

No. This will end in the US being forced to sue for peace.

It will be humiliating for the US and tragic for the 25% of Worst Koreans who aren't shitheels but it is the simplest way out of this and it's the easiest. Not very honorable but the cost of attacking North Korea would just be staggeringly high.

What a piece of junk!

No surprise there.

Didn't Bernie pretty much get elected? Younger and more handsome obviously

I don't think the norks ship is gonna get anywhere close to lightspeed, though.