Kemono Friends

>Ahh! Irasshai!
>Youkoso Japari Cafe!
The Suri population is believed to be only 1 to 4% of all alpacas, or at most 120,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30623986
my.mixtape.moe/aroowv.webm
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30643871
twitter.com/pjaniishimo/status/832898034669228033
twitter.com/cube_sa
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30656863
toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073456/index.html?TW=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

キターーーッ

And the precous thread just died when I was about to post this.

I need that cute Scarlet Ibis and Toki translated comic

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30623986

my.mixtape.moe/aroowv.webm

JapariMan is people

Nice. I need more Kitsune art.

Friends keep posting too fast, i can't keep up with these threads.

Are you a breasts or a thighs man?

Nip ironically submitted Welcome to Youkoso Japari Park as part of the 18th MMD cup
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30643871

The friendposting has been nonstop lately.

People were barely watching this show but now there are threads everywhere, how did this become so popular all of a sudden?

Even Kirby is in on the act

It's fun.

Is that Pija?

Yes

twitter.com/pjaniishimo/status/832898034669228033

Its sugoi.

It's all over Japan right now but it's only being discussed here as far as English websites go. It says a lot really.

So someone made this. Must have been reading our threads.

Holy shit! even the Boku Girl mangaka is doing kemono friends art!

twitter.com/cube_sa

Cute.

It started in episode 2
It caught on by episode 4 and exploded by 5

I'm not the only person who thinks the prairie dog such Baka used to be Nene.

I wonder what kind of man(manjuu) Japari Man is?
-delicious

....man

eh?

Human

eeh, Serval-chan you're making a scary face!!
-what's with that

japari park is friendly in the dark
all the kemonos are running wild

Cute. I wish Scarlet showed up more.

I hoped that when Bag and Serval backtracks to the Savannah, these those show up together.

It may just be that all the friends will gather together to save Japari Park.

I want to run into a kemono friend in the dark!

Pretty sure those are idolmasters.

They are

Kekocha just updated

Hope he finishes the picture by this weekend

>まんじゅう
So can まん here mean filling?

Can someone post the rest/other half of the picture? I didn't saved it last time.

Reminder that Tsuchinoko is a fat snake.

Also fucking Yuri on ice got top 4 on that NHK Anisong ranking. Those fujoshi are really something

>dream end with Kaban-chan being a kid who visited the zoo that day

Would you be okay with this friends?

kind of.

>Prairie dog Friend
>Dekomori
>Nene (NewGame!)

Why is this species such baka.

Honestly, no. It would be better to leave it somehow open ended so people would continue to imagine stuff to inspire artwork, doujins, etc. Then they could make another season as well.

Why are bakas so lewd?

>it was all one big dream tier ending
no i hate those

Damn that's comfy.

It'll end with Boss telling Bag that they're all in a computer and she is the only one who can shut it all down. It's the reason why the game shut down

>last thread had no posts for 10 minutes before dying
>thought friends went to sleep for once
>they actually just moved on to the next thread

Welp I just blew through six episodes of this, and all I have to say is すっごーい

Also I expect there to be more of the "you must be a ____ Friend" line in the show itself given how widespread it is on the internet, but it didn't come up often.

Rather, Kaban will shut the game for good in tears as she bid her friends goodbye, only to vow that she will bring her friends back.

So I'm re-watching this again and again.

Now I laughed to see Boss fell when Toki started singing.

Kaban will tell her friends to kill her along with her Cerulean self as she asks Serval to be the park guide in her stead.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30656863

Alpaca's accent is fucking amazing.

sorry, i meant fucking sugo-i

>Also I expect there to be more of the "you must be a ____ Friend" line in the show itself given how widespread it is on the internet, but it didn't come up often.
episodes were already made months in advance. not much they can change this late in the game, despite how popular it is

>the non stop threads on the frontpage made me curious
>epsiode 1 was bad (really)
>episode 2 was pretty okay
>episode three had me laughing and warmed my heart

I understand it now. I don't want to continue though since I might miss them before next episode.

Someone has to be the yuri dork.

I think it just got quiet for a bit. I didn't make this thread until the last one archived, and I checked if someone else had made one.

toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073456/index.html?TW=1
Hentai doujinshi already.

Kaban-chan has had enough!

>Koubi gokko

I hope they will be more doujins based on this

Sasuga nippon

Sorry, typo; I "expected" there to be more of that line in the show, since I was assuming it was a meme because it was in the show a lot.

I guess it just got used in ep 1, which is the one free to watch ep on niconico though, and that's good enough.

Thank you friend!

Was I seriously the only one who was hooked from the first episode? The scene where Serval wonders how Kaban opened the box with the maps already made me realize the writing in this show wasn't going to be just an afterthought.

Am I just weird in disliking faceless guys? I don't mind dick, but I don't dig fat or average faceless guys. I've had it with blank self inserts.

I discovered this show at episode 3. I watched it after I saw a thread on Komica about it.

The Toki and Alpaca episode was the one that hooked me.

You are not the only one, and obviously 2chan.

At this rate, you're going to get fat, bald, hairy old men. Don't jinx it.

I just started watching it. I wasn't watching anything airing, just older stuff. For some reason I read some of a thread and knew I would like it right away.

Episode 1 seems like an episode that doesnt hook you, and the production values are pretty off putting. The cerulean fights was cheesy it reminded me its a mobage adaptation like Granblue. 2 and 3 were miles better.

I was suspicious at first, but once the ceruleans showed up I got intrigued. Wasn't completely sold until we started meeting all the different friends though.

Episode 4 is when everything clicked and I was completely hooked. I had to think about Tsuchinoko's whole "so you're not extinct" for a bit.

No.
Never.
Get it away.
FUCK.

No It was on my list before first episode. I thought it was shorts at first so I was surprised it was a full length anime. I did stopped watching after episode 1 for a bit, watching a lot of shows per season can really time consuming specially when you play a mobage.