Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie PV

Studio: 8-Bit

dailymotion.com/video/x5cbuqg_mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-movie-pv_tv

The site has also revealed the film's staff. Risako Yoshida, who served as a unit director and a storyboarder on the television anime series, is directing the film at studio 8-Bit (Madhouse animated the television series). Original light novel series artist Kana Ishida is returning to serve as the character designer and chief animation director. Original light novel author Tsutomu Satou is writing an original new story for the film, and he and WriteWorks are in writing the script. Taku Iwasaki is returning to compose the music.

Other staff members include:

Art: Hiromasa Ogura, Kazushi Fujii
Art Design: Yuuho Taniuchi,
Mechanical Design: Junji Okubo
CAD, Sub Character Design: Jimmy Stone
3D Director: Yasutaka Tanaka (MAD BOX)
Director of Photography: Yuuki Kawashita (MAD BOX)
Editing: Kashiko Kimura (MAD BOX)
Color Key: Yukie Noguchi
Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama
Sound Effects: Tomoji Furuya
Sound Production: Studio Mausu

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-18/irregular-at-magic-high-school-anime-film-new-promo-video-reveals-staff/.112407

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miyuki's voice is so beautiful, really miss that oniisama

Anyone still cares for harem show?
Japan should finally wake up and expand their otaku horizon.

>Mahouka
>Harem
are you new or something?

I have no problem with changing the studio from the PV it looks the same

YEY cant wait to see my oniisama

Let's not be delusional user.

What are you talking about? Of course it's a harem.
Well over three girls have a romantic interest in the MC.

Not a harem when the MC has no feeling except for imouto

That's not what defines a harem, you half wit retard.
What defines if something is a harem or not is how many characters have a romantic interest in the MC. Three or more and it's a harem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
>characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests.

And this is extremely common knowledge. Which makes it funny that you call other people new.

The definition of Harem is that: Any anime that has more than 2 girls having feelings for the MC.

It was made by this one dude that didn't know what he was talking about. A definition that is so broad it basically has very little meaning these days. But it's the definition that's out there.

Now, what we can say and I think it's your intention is that Mahouka isn't a Harem Anime. It's not focused on the harem aspect. It's no TLR. It focuses on something else rather than the harem aspect most of the time. In that case, you're absolutely right.

They are not around him all the time, no story arc focus about them, and it is only imouto most of the time, and their circle of friends, two pairs that got mostly around him.

yes, that is what I mean

No, you're a moron. Stop talking. You only make things worse. It's three or more. And the post that explains that is right above yours.

They don't need to be around him 100% of the time. They just need to have a romantic interest in him. By your logic of every harem member must be around the MC 24/7 then 99% of all harem series aren't actually harems. Including To Love RU. Because it usually focuses on one girl or another at any given time.

Here we go again.

>It was made by this one dude that didn't know what he was talking about
No, it was made by someone who knows exactly what they're talking about. Because anything less than three is just considered a love triangle.

>A definition that is so broad it basically has very little meaning
It means something very specific and concrete.
Three or more people having a love interest in a single other person.

How is that broad in the slightest?

>No, you're a moron. Stop talking. You only make things worse. It's three or more. And the post that explains that is right above yours.
user. We need you to go back to school.
"More than 2" IS "3 or more" in this context.

You explained it terribly then. A lot of series that actually focus on the Harem aspect first and foremost have dense MCs that can be described as not having feelings for most/all of the girls.

>No S2.
Fuck you.

>Studio: 8-Bit

TOP KEK

I find it ironic that you tell me to understand context when the context of my post few over your head.
You claimed it was a broad definition. I replied to that by saying it's three or more. That's finite and not broad at all. It's very simple and straight forward.

>Studio: 8-Bit
Not Madhouse?

>focuses on one girl or another
As if the other girl get a focus in Mahouka

Nope, did not it say the staff left

A miracle of the universe.

Do you consider Rakudai kishi no calvary harem too?, faggot.

If 8 bit is doing it now, then it means there is a chance for a S2

Lets hope they can keep the quality up

Why is there always this ESL retard in Mahouka threads that's so stupid he can't even figure out how to use punctuation?

And of course that's a harem, why wouldn't it be?

Darker than Black is my favorite harem.

Yes, I want more Onii-sama.

How many girls like Hei.
About 7, right?It most certainly is a harem.

Maybe if the movie did well

Rakudai isn't a harem?

Terrible example. Rakudai is like the definition of a battle harem.

NGE is better. Far better.

But, do three girls even like Shinji?
There's Rei clones which are kind of iffy considering it's his mom.
And Kaworu. You can't really even pretend anyone else had a romantic interest in him.

I dont know why i even bother coming to this place expecting a real talk sometimes, no one wants to talk seriously about anything else other than what waifu they wanna cum in, what super mature anime they are watching or cute girls doing cute things.

Few minor observations I pointed out in the discord chat.
In the preview Kokoa has long bangs and umkempt hair, yet in the promo art her bangs are short and her hair straight. Most likely during the course of the movie Miyuki will cut her hair.
She is called "the girl who calls the stars" and the movie trailer shows a meteor striking a city. This is probably a premonition of some sort, coupled with her beings a focal point her powers may be related to precognition.

Also random info from the promo stream a few weeks back: The author says that Honoka is the most motherly character in the group and she likes children.

So when does he fuck the sister, LNfags?
This is important.

They'll probably have test tube babies if anything at all, but given how far onii-sama can go for her then it's not entirely impossible.

Who do you think voice the little girl new character for the movie? I can't really tell most VAs sound the same nowadays but I think since it is aniplex, so I think they will cast someone from Sony agency

>has no feeling except for imouto
Sibling love

He ships her with Masaki, the red haired hair guy

I don't care about this show at all, but I enjoyed reading anons describe MC's retarded powers.

>Hiromasa Ogura
Well then, at least a chunk of the movie will have great background art provided Mad Box don't fuck it up with poor digital effects.

>8-bit

It's not like Madhouse gave the series great production values anyway.

>Flashbacks to ballroom dance CG at end of Nine School Tournament

>katana nazi Erika
Already laughing too much. Reminds me how cringe worthy was Katsuto's samurai armor. Clearly two bombs were too much for the author.

I want to look EXACTLY like Oni-sama

I hope the movie sell well so we can have a S2 .