/mbmc/ JAN 14 POSTERS GO UP

1. Print posters: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
2. Spread these memes: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
3. Retweet these: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle

Posters go up Jan 14th on campuses. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Students & profs should be back from holidays by then & Sunday night will quiet for posting.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them.
Shariablue is shilling against this hard, please ignore them & stick to the rules.

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it

I'm laminating mine and getting a ladder to put them on the ceiling as well as places they'll be hard to get to. I'll probably put a few in places people don't tend to care to look so when an antifag catches a glimpse of it at the corner of their eye it'll register sub consciously

Nice user, just don't vandalize anything, but your plan sounds pretty good

reminder: the FBI & Secret Service have arranged for all color printers & copiers to print "microdots" an all color prints to prevent and track counterfeiting.

Of course, these posters are not at all illegal, but I still want to help/inform fellow poltards.

It's another episode of Sup Forums falls for the leftist retards shilling a false flag!
You retards were supposed to stop at IOTBW posters, that was the plan. Good job ruining everything again, faggots.

i say portraying a country as blue eyed and blond is asking for too much trouble already, especially if the majority of the people in that country do no share those features

should keep in neutral, and you just know someone is going to point this out
it's about country, as a whole.

Just use a printer that you bought a long time ago with cash and the problem is solved.

Of course the police won't spend any time looking for who printed some harmless posters.

nice job shill

>especially if the majority of the people in that country do no share those features
this could be true, im sorry user i shopped a lot of images lol
its quite easy to just change the eye color though
just did a quick photoshop for you

Greenlight this! This is guaranteed to rustle some jmmies.

Why the fuck do you have to be so retarded to ruin such a good and simple plan?

153611982 (you)
you're not worth a quote you /leftypol/ cunt
go back to your containment discord

this
user this is such an unimportant problem that it's not even worth mentioning, they won't even begin to try using forensic techniques to track down people who haven't commit any crimes

many thousands of IOTBW posters went up and nobody did dot tracking because no crimes were committed

Fuck off retard, nobody wants to put up your autistic posters. The flyer campaign is 'it's okay to be white'. Period.

>Of course, these posters are not at all illegal, but I still want to help/inform fellow poltards.

Do you fuckers not read? It was just a mention, not a warning.

obvious shill is obvious

this plan has been supported by multiple Sup Forums news networks, Millenial Woes and others
here are all the tweets for anyone interested:
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
some have been retweeted over a thousand times

and the sheer amount of shills here should be proof to anyone that this plan is good

thanks again for the free promotion, those soros bux are actually doing some good
please keep being a useful idiot
keep shilling against MBMC, it only shows everyone else that they should join in & help
please keep it up and thank you for your work so far

>retarded poster campaign
>a fucking leaf

yes user but it's not even worth mentioning
scaring people off is another shill tactic (not saying that's what you're trying to do)
as you can see, this is being shilled very hard, so a lot of us are being extra vigilant - nothing personal against you

wow! sweet meme my dude. may I have your permission to redistribute to my fellow anons?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

keep it up guys
keep wasting those soros-bux and keep helping to promote MBMC by showing its value, by shilling against it so hard
thanks & keep it up!

Good idea. Pay no attention to the shills

excellent stuff

thanks user, here is a poster PDF for you:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf

and a grayscale one just in case:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf

they've been sliding these generals relentlessly, they get no replies unless i got into a slide thread and post a link to the general
i did that to stop the sliding & it caused the last thread to quickly explode over +290 replies

I am planning to put these in a school building. Please tell me where I should put the posters.

Go to

Wherever posters normally get put up, especially on doors where people have to look at them

>puts up posters

Anywhere on campuses & public spaces is good, but bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
This will have the biggest impact since MBMC directly steals feminist slogans, it will likely enrage them and have the highest chance of them running to the media to report on it (which will spread our message very very far, just like It's Okay To Be White).

Ignore shills advocating illegal activity, & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them. Notably shills are planning on putting up posters that look overtly racist (with a brown hand), or that have links on them to racist websites. This is all done to discredit us & ruin the operation. Also BE CAREFUL when taking down shill posters, as they have already threatened to put razorblades behind them to injure us when we take down their posters: Try using a pen, pencil, the edge of some scissors, scraping with a rock, etc. just don't use your hands (and don't damage the property that the poster is placed on, we don't want to vandalize anything).

Thank you

Where would I put them in a high school?

sorry for the wall of text lol
TLDR
put the posters up on campuses & public spaces
bonus points for feminism-related areas:

take down shill posters, but BE CAREFUL because antifa shills are putting RAZORBLADES behind them:

are you in high school user?
if not, please DO NOT break into a high school to do this lol

>and the sheer amount of shills here should be proof to anyone that this plan is good
THIS

ON A SUNDAY

Yes

then you might be our prime operative user
the chosen one
posters in high schools cause the biggest outrage in the media
you have a power that none of us older anons have

I would suggest putting the poster up anywhere that is most related to feminism. What would that be in your high school? Do you have a women's & gender studies class or something? Or a teacher who is a big feminist?

yes, Jan 14 on Sunday night
Sunday night is the optimal time for posters because it's very quiet, and they will be seen in ~12 hours the following monday morning (minimal time for anyone to remove them)

during the holidays won't work because nobody is on campus

Jan 14 is the first Sunday where most students & profs will be back from the holidays (Jan 7 is too early, a lot of schools don't start then, or if they do many people are still not back yet)

Jan 14 is the ideal date
I know it's kind of far away, but I think for the reasons above, it's the earliest possible good date to do it

1.No, we don’t have any Femenist classes, but we do have a Social Sciences department.
2.There are these 2 SJWS who I know who have said “there are more than two sexes.”
3. Should I post posters in areas where people need to go? (E.G: Cafeteria, Main hallways)

social sciences department would be good user
and areas with high foot traffic like cafeteria & main halls
you aren't doing anything wrong or illegal, but please still be careful user, SJWs can react very aggressively

I mean there's a fucking paid shill working on SUNDAY.

How many posters should I print?

And when should I do it, due to no school on sundays?

Cafeteria area near lines is good people will see them while they're standing around and get curious.

Try putting them near where kids line up to wait to enter their classrooms (dunno if you guys do that like we used to)

We don’t

Hmm maybe the following Monday? You don't wanna do the Friday before because you'll be jumping the gun then...of course that could also get it a ton of media attention potentially...

I'm gonna leave this suggestion up to the Canadian coordinating this, I don't have nearly the manhours on these projects to know what would be best.

I know, it's sad.

OPanon here, just got banned by shills submitting fraudulent mass reports, or by a compromised mod, not sure. Phone posting now, sorry for the delay that this causes

I'll be back on tomorrow. Getting banned by shills / compromised mods is just part of life while running these ops, I'm used to it from IOTBW. Nothing that phone posting and switching IPs can't fix.

Please keep MBMC alive in my absence anons, Godspeed

Yeah then probably focus on; Cafeteria, Any walls or pillars in high traffic walking areas, near the social services stuff.

Oh you know what, near the bathrooms night be good too

Who’s the coordinator?

God that's disgustingly desperate of them. Your Satan digits are hinting at their evil.

This guy
If I had to guess I'd say do it on the Monday after cause it will take a day to start kicking in anyway

I think the Friday before, or on Monday is acceptable. It won't be exactly on the same day as everyone else, but the vast vast majority of MBMC posters will still go up on Sunday Jan 14, so it's fine. There were similar occurrences of small amounts of posters going up at odd times for IOTBW and it didn't stop the operation from being a huge success. What's important is that the vast majority go up on Jan14

The Janitors would probably take posters down if i put them up on a Friday, so would Monday work well?

Thanks for weighing in

So yeah man, Friday or Monday...it's your call friend. Oh and don't ever fear challenging your teachers like this, you're living in the only time in your life you can challenge authority with little consequences.

Yeah go for Monday then, cause kids can talk about it at school all week while they're bored as well instead of forgetting to do weekend shit

Ok

arent you being a shill by your own rules?

Thank you!

Template version if don't want to go through the pastebin

toasting the bread

> Soros raiding pol on a day where literally nothing's happening
> picks an inane Canadian flyer campaign run by one person to attack

You're either a brainlet from /r/the_donald or an embarrassingly bad troll. Either way you're a pathetic leaf faggot and everybody's laughing at you.

This is the only god damn message. 'muhbordersmuhchoice' is such an autistic slogan that it's probably intentional sabotage.

yfw not owing a printer only used for real world shitposting bought with internet shekels delivered to a fake address

how did you make/buy the stamp? thats genius

>it's okay to be white is massively successful
>SHUT IT DOWN GOYS
(You)

Any writing on currency is legal as long as it's not clearly done with the intent of rendering the currency 'unfit to be reissued'.

As long as you're not crossing out seals, serial numbers, or other identifying marks on the bill, you can do whatever you want, whether it's drawing mustaches and googly eyes on Washington's face or writing "It's Okay To Be White" in the margin.

REMINDER: Use the superior brown hand version here for superior rustlage!

the discord is filling up nicely. At user request we opened up a meetups channel so you can poster with a buddy.

Check the how-to channel

Paranoid? Discord does not require a real email to make an account

Extra paranoid? Use Opera with their free VPN to access discord

just add a dot and slash to the following URL:

discord gg 7aCCgeJ

So, the message isn’t exactly clear with this one.

> my borders my choice
> No means no
> No borders!!!

I generally like the idea of using feminist slogans for other things, but this is likely to backfire because the message can easily be used by them to argue the exact opposite. You CAN debate this.

IOTBW is bulletproof. There is literally nothing you can say against it without looking racist. But with this campaign they can just shut it down with ‘they’re my borders too’.

It’s a lot of effort to do this stuff. Can we workshop these ideas a bit more to make them a bit stronger? IOTBW is solid and it is working and still has a lot more life left in it. It’s not a good idea to shift to a weaker idea.

I’m not sure how to make this one better, if there are any ideas, please contribute.

what i meant to say, check the how-to channel for tutorials on wheat paste, shitposting on twitter, opening gmail accounts without a password, etc. pic related

Kek you shills never stop, no matter how unsuccessful your shilling is
great job on banning me (didn't work)
See
The brown hand version is a sabotage attempt, DO NOT USE IT. I repeat, the brown hand version is a sabotage attempt, DO NOT USE IT.

I'm adding "For more information visit Sup Forums.org/pol" to my fliers. Hopefully we can redpill some normies!

Avoid getting caught at all costs - do not place anything inside the building or around security cameras. Also use a single piece of tape so you don't get blamed for defacing school property or something

The brown hand version is WAY better, it'll really get 'em talking

user, you're over thinking this. It doesn't have to be as God-tier as IOTBW to still be worthwhile. If they say "YES MEANS YES" as a response (which would be hilarious, we can simply say "NO MEANS NO" back - and unless consent is 100%, it's a NO (taken directly from feminist logic).

Basic shill attempt, already refuted

Do not make the image racist or unpalatable to normies

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Who the fuck cares. It's not illegal, just don't get followed and you're fine. I'm still putting up iotbw every few nights.

Basic shill attempt

Do not add links, this only gives the media a way to negatively spin the campaign as a "sinister recruitment tool to dangerous websites"

ONLY USE THE OFFICIAL VERSION. DO NOT CHANGE IT. REMOVE ALL NON-OFFICIAL VERSIONS YOU SEE IRL.

Nothing makes your version "official". I'm also a Sup Forumslack, so my version is now also the "official" one

The absolute madman based leaf that started this entire thing.
Kek.

why are a bunch of shitposting leafs trying to get burgers to hang up these signs? something doesn’t smell right here. in b4 shill

Is there a black and white version?

B V M P V S
M A X I M V S

True, there can't be an official version. Let's call it the initial version. If you modify the initial version in any way except changing the flag with the one of an actual country (not nazi germany or anything like that, one existent now) and changing the text to read the same thing in your language (you can, but you are not required to change the hashtag), then the media can (and will) find a way to make things look bad. But if you want to make it look bad nothing stops you from doing so. Just don't make other people do the same

For what purpose?

Instead of saying bump, we should just say goyim

> thinking my borders my choice has even a fraction of the power it's okay to be white has
> being this much of a stupid faggot ass little hoe who everybody wants to murder

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE IS THE ONLY MESSAGE WE'RE SUPPORTING. PERIOD. FUCK OFF BACK TO /R/THE_DONALD WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

Couldn’t I just wear a hoodie?

>WE
Sup Forums is not one person

let the shills do what they want. when these get national headlines and the shills go to put up their versions in public, they take the chance of being caught and beaten to death by illegals and thugs. some people might fall for it, but you got to let them gamble with not only their lives, but getting caught by friends, co-workers, family and losing everything

there is, go to the website

7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice

Working to get an extra shekel I see, Schlomo

NONE of us support this, BITCH. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SITE. FUCKIN' ROLL OUT THERE AND SLAP YOU SO HARD YOUR FUCKIN' TEETH RIP THROUGH YOUR FACE, FAGGOT.

I'm not giving you orders on what to do, I'm just saying to not get caught. If you get caught in burgerland then shit may happen. Stay safe m8

>us
Sup Forums is not a single person

someone posted in another thread is look good
make one with a model of your country

Shut the fuck up bitch. Fuckin' roll out there and kill you you little cunt.

If you reply to me your mother will die in her sleep and you will gay