Hey traditionalists, should women go back to covering their hair?

I know you guys like to pick and choose ;-)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=KMc2WqXLJ8KsjwTw8oWYAQ&q=site:tumblr.com cunts patriarchy&oq=site:tumblr.com cunts patriarchy&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2503.8348.0.8529.32.28.0.0.0.0.276.3556.0j12j8.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..12.2.287...0j0i131k1j0i10k1.0.eKGrWu8EBVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk, some women can make it work.

Loose shawls and what not is great.

yes my grandmother wore something like that.
But we're not disgusting fucking muslims and women have freedom of choice retard

>go back to
>implying the based women at my mass ever stopped

Im Mennonite so this is normal and yes if the women chose to they can but dont have to.

Women weren't forced to cover their hair and they didn't always do so.

Work on your bait threads, shit lib.

They could do that in church, as the bible tells so and it would be nice, would so respect and order.

The bible says a woman's natural cover is her hair. Imbecile.

They can choose to or not, that's the beauty of not being in the vile islamic death cult :^)

Stop Judaising Christianity.
>19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. 20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. 21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

>23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

>women have freedom of choice
Yea like fuck with Jamal or Mukhammad when you go to the work xDDDDDDDDD

I feel like if this is what you think is important in terms of traditional values your priorities aint right

You don't really know your bible, do you? For it says following concerning women in church:
"For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head." (1 Cor 11:6)

yes.

That verse says exactly what I said you fucking nitwit. It says a woman doesn't have to cover her hair with a cloth because her hair provides enough cover.

Men were expected to have short hair in that place and time so they wore hats, both to signify they were the "head" of their respective families and to show fealty to God through modesty (covering one's head in the sight of God, not questioning his Authority).

That looks lovely, but I don't think it should be mandatory.

It's not necessary anymore, since majority of western women don't really do daily baking, farming, taking care of animals and other menial tasks where it was important to keep the hair out of the way.

Let's continue reading the rest of that passage, Borat.
>13Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? 14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 16But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

Shut up roastie

Bonnets make me diamonds.

it literally says that women should cover her head in church.
It says if a woman doesn't cover her head, then she should cut if off.
but because it is a disgrace to cut her hair, she should cover it.

No, we're not jews or Arabs. That's only traditional for scum like them. Cunts should wear their hair long and in braids.

Don't you guys want to push women into modesty?
How about not revealing skin?

See
You fucking illiterate cunt.
This is why doctrine isn't established by taking a single verse out of context, but established by reading the entire passage you fucking dimwit.

>women shouldn't have a choice so that i can get laid for once

l m a o

>it literally says that women should cover her head in church.
WITH HER HAIR!

>It says if a woman doesn't cover her head, then she should cut if off.
Because she isn't using it. It's like saying "If you're a virgin, you might as well cut your dick off since you're not using it."

>but because it is a disgrace to cut her hair, she should cover it.
It's a disgrace for a woman to lose her hair since it is her Glory gifted to her by God, and it's a signifier of her submission to both God and her husband.

Cunts shouldn't "dress modestly", they shouldn't wear clothes at all. They aren't people, they are things, it isn't right for them to be clothed. Would you put a shirt on a dog? Of course not, that's ridiculous things to do.

/thread

- -

So you are implying that when Paul talks here about a woman covering her head, he means her hair? Sorry, but I can't that impression out of it. "Hair" doesn't equal "covering" here, pal.
"Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved."
(1Cor 11:4-5)

>153614807
This is what someone who posts this shit jerks off to:

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=KMc2WqXLJ8KsjwTw8oWYAQ&q=site:tumblr.com cunts patriarchy&oq=site:tumblr.com cunts patriarchy&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2503.8348.0.8529.32.28.0.0.0.0.276.3556.0j12j8.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..12.2.287...0j0i131k1j0i10k1.0.eKGrWu8EBVM

They fit right in with degenerates on tumblr. Don't let them feel welcome here.

>optional hat to protect hair but also looks kinda nice

>forced black halloween ghost outfit

They're not women anymore and they have no decency so why should they cover up?

This is just really bad exegesis. You've been told why you're wrong over and over again but you just won't listen.

you should go back to sucking my dick.

Yes, especially during Mass.

>I know you guys like to pick and choose ;-)
Oh no how insane that people pick beliefs based on what's practical and what results from it.

I became a fascist for utilitarian reasons. I don't give a shit about anything other than the well-being and safety of my people and I'll freely adopt or drop different systems or norms depending on how they support that goal.

>nb4 cathol*cs point out how women used to cover thier hair in the old mass

FUCK OFF

>But we're not disgusting fucking muslims and women have freedom of choice retard
Wow sure is fun sitting at the edge of the slide. What could go wrong amirite?

They still do at Latin Masses

"of my people" wtf does that mean
Why should I as an Englishman care about a Russian or Greek person

As long as it's not ugly fucking sand nigger hijabs I don't give a shit

you are not against hijabs are you?
Hijabs can have nice designs

Yours just seems awfully spinned for your own convenience.

>For if a woman doesn't cover her head
Notice the usage of cover, without the words "with her hair"
>She might as well have her hair cut off
This is a punishment, not a figure of speech
>but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved
This is to warm women who are not ready for such a punishment to...
>then she should cover her head
... cover her head.

It's reading comprehension 101.

Just in church. There should also be more of a dress code. Not necessarily do men and women have to wear formal clothes (obviously that would eliminate much of the poor). I just ask a few simple things. No baggy or too tight clothes, no skin except that on our hands and face should show for both men and women, and women should definitely cover their hair because even hair is too sexual. Also, no graphic t-shirts or hoodies because they are obviously also distracting.

Honestly, I have gotten far too many boners in church over the meat market display during the warmer months. I'm amazed that women are so unwilling to undergo just 30-60 minutes of discomfort for modesty's sake and so as also not to lead men into sin. I'm not asking for burkhas or anything, but it would be nice for there to be at least one special place where we can go and not be lead into sin, especially in a house of God.

I think just jeans and a plain sweater/jumper are a fine combination for poorfags who want to look smart at church, although cheap dress trousers would be preferable to jeans. If one has the money, obviously a suit or modest dress with tights/leggings would be ideal.

>
>Let's continue reading the rest of that passage, Borat.
Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? 14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 16But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
What about Samson. He had long hair?!?

>pick and choose
??

Yes, of course they should, O.P.

You don't take issue with hijabs then?

This board is mostly libertardian with a few paleoconservatives, user. So whlie I and a few others do, most come here to avoid responsibility, not to step up to it.

I think it's classy.

Pic related is of my grandma and grandpa. It should come back in style.

Do you take issue with the Koran? I see you like the Bible, both are religious texts. :^)

Hatred of Muslims by traditionalists is something that makes very little sense. They appear to have been convinced by feminism or some other such ideology that Muslims promote the abuse or degradation of women when the truth couldn't be any further from that.

>Notice the usage of cover, without the words "with her hair"
This is such a childish argument because it presumes that Paul would needlessly qualify his statements as to remove any doubt about what he intended to say. The Bible does not hold your hand as you read it, that's why we have eisegesis to study what the text means.

You've revealed yourself as a neophyte. Make yourself familiar with the fact that the text itself is debated and not interpreted ubiquitously all across the world.

Some teenage girls wear tight leggings that show off their ass at my church. Really annoys me. Not the time nor place.

>Hatred
It's childish to call all disagreement "Hate."

>you are not against hijabs are you?
Hijabs symbolise islam, a primitive death cult that has no place in the civilised world.

1 Corinthians 11:15

Stop trying to change laws that were already set by God.

I have a problem with Islam because it's a religion started by a false prophet who communed with Satan pretending to be the Archangel Gabriel.

Are you actually stupid enough to deny that hatred of muslims is common on this board or are you just a sophist?

>taking the anti-whites seriously

u mad

I agree. I went to a traditional Mass yesterday where women wore veils and it was great. Dont know why they are out of style they are very beautiful imo and makes me respect them more. Leggings shoul 100% not be allowed at church, not only are they distracting but they are very immodest. Whenever my female church friends wear them i give them shit for it.

I see you have an American flag. Be it known that papists are not welcome in the United States.

Not really, I just want them to stop walking without underpants in public. Like those "naked bike races" or whatever. Same goes for guys.

Also girls should just be aware that dressing skimpily will make them 500% more likely to be raped by Jamal. I'm just looking out for stupid roasties who can't see the bigger picture.

I see the stormweenie brigade has arrived.

>protestant cucks actually believe that you don't need a hierarchy

Kek

A veil is not the same as a hijab. Also, this is just for attending church, although I would like to see more Christian women wearing veils.

Personally, I would like to see all the hijabs shipped off back to their country of origin.

As a converted protestant, I hope you enjoy your bastions of sin and degeneracy. Hell is forever!

>the thread is full of culturally-obsessed imbeciles validating unpopular opinions like the supposed relevance of mozzie culture

Pic. related, a second war against your kind is needed. Papists are not welcome, move to your own countries and destroy things there, not here.

See

Of course not. If I can't see their braids when they live stream I won't give neet bux to their Patreon

The time for needless bloodshed is over. Direct your hatred at those who deserve it, not innocent Muslims who just want to practice their religion in peace (Iranians, Egyptians etc). This is what Hitler would want.

>I know you guys like to pick and choose ;-)

Yes, we do, Ahmed. What now, faggot? We choose YOU for deportation, now fuck off

Well it's different in canada and america as we're a blend of many different European people. Still I'd suggest you should be friendly with others on your own continent, particularly since the Muslim invaders in your country have solidarity with each other.

Kek

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy.

>implying those practising a religion originating at the 16th century council of trent aren't heretics with a bad future in front of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

Yes, I notice that quite often. A lot of bare shoulders also. Even some of the older women dress immodestly although obviously nobody's sinning by looking at those used up roasties.

I would attend the traditional mass near me but my family refuses to go. Ideally I will raise my family up there, although I think the parishioners at my traditional parish are a little too crazy. A bit too much like Sup Forums IRL. Also I think some of them are doing their children a great disservice by putting them in home schools. Nonetheless, the actual manner of worship I agree with 100%. I love the Gregorian chants, the Christ-centered worship, the lack of Eucharistic ministers, and the modestly dressed men and women.

What about Maryland, retard? And you honestly think our previous presidents from mainline Protestant denominations wouldn't be Catholics today? Hard to imagine Teddy Roosevelt attending a fag marriage in the Episcopal church today. They would have sooner stopped attending church than becoming corncobber Baptists.

>papist isn't used to hearing people tell off his pet heresy of papism
Get used to it, user. That's what the Internet, an invention of my people, is about. White people are allowed to disagree again.

God Bless Bulgaria

Exactly, it is kinda sad though because the traditional parishes really need new blood badly. I was one of the youngest people there. And Idk my sponsor was home schooled and hes one of the most solid people I know and hes smart too.

The sole fact that this doesn't seem to be as unanimous as you first pretended it to be gives me more credence, apart from your obviously sinful haughty arrogance.

The Bible doesn't hold your hand, yet doesn't expect you to go to great lengths to twist the meaning of its teachings either.

When you pray to God, you need to exercize humility in doing so. A display of glory while praying is mere flaunting of the ego, even more so before God. Just like a display of shame before God is even more so.

>then proceeds to ignore what was common practice at the time
>still has the audacity to tell me i'm wrong because the majority of nu-christians think so
>"truth is decided by a majority of wet-behind-the-ears christians compared to the wiser people back then
You are a disgrace.

Why do you think the so-called "Papists" have allied with the Muslims? I'm curious to know what your crack-addled brain has come up with to explain such an auspicious alignment.

>heresy of papism
Please enlighten me of how having a pope is heretical.

>explain to me why you're wrong!
>this is the papist with his mask off
Undercover Jesuit detected.

>The sole fact that this doesn't seem to be as unanimous as you first pretended it to be gives me more credence
I never pretended it to be anything. I offered an alternative interpretation (that MANY Christians take).

> A display of glory while praying is mere flaunting of the ego, even more so before God
The verse itself describes a man's wife as his Glory. This refutation isn't even internally consistent.

>then proceeds to ignore what was common practice at the time
Please do give a scholarly citation that showed that during Paul's time women were expected to cover their heads in Church. This should be interesting.

Schizophrenic stormweenie detected.

It's promoting the pope of today, who is the leader of a heretical movement. Your "church" became too interesting in following the latest politics, that's why you have perverted doctrine... But if you like that kind of thing, you should head to Latin America, you know, before you're sent there in an involuntary manner.

user., you know where you actually belong.

I have no idea what you mean by what you've written there. However, I do have ancestors from the Mayflower, and just like many of us who do belong to that clan, we've crossed the Tiber back to Rome or gone atheist because the current state of Christendom, especially in the historical Protestant churches, is utterly fucked.

>exercize
I recognize your posts because of your common misspellings where you put z where s ought to be. Fuck, another sign to take a break from this place for awhile.

You wouldn't even be a christian if it wasn't for the Catholic Church you little fucking faggot.

You say all of that nasty stuff against Christians, but it was your ancestors who moved to the United States, a Christian country.

>implying the papacy has anything to do with the historical church
How silly you are, user.

Everyone knows your origins are here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

I agree with you wholesale. The inherent problem is that culture and politics is converting Christianity not the other way around. You can ask the majority of Catholics and they'll tell you that Pope Francis and Vatican II was a disaster. This phenomenon is not confined to Catholicism, its widespread in other denominations as well. If not even worse from what I've seen. At least in the Catholic church I can still find people who believe in the old ways and hold Gods laws.

The United States were not even a country yet, you retard. They were British settlers.

That's the same Church, idiot.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

u mad

yes women should go back to wearing fancy hats

>british
>england has a state church
if that's not a christian country i don't know what is

All frenchies do that, we only have s es even when the sound is z, and for some reason, when switching to english, "proselytize" has two z sounds, yet one s and one z. In comparison, we write this word "prosélytise" in French.

Look at your own pic, you blind oaf >Church Practice
>[...] they all practiced headcovering for female members.

Oh and thanks for answering my 3 other points and not avoiding them completely by nitpicking on a "childish" one, by the way.

Women wore that out of necessity for baking and cooking food etc, and not getting hair in the food.

But women shouldn't cover their hair just for the sake of it, and as Christians we know that a woman's long hair is given her for a covering. So she shouldn't add an additional covering on her head in church.