files.catbox.moe/frl617.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

autism, basically

files.catbox.moe/frl617.webm

G is a perfection

Mental nigger as a dad

Ver did nothing wrong.

thread/

She had any form of intelligence beaten out of her by her father's fists and dick.

Angst-bikki a shit. Bring back dork-bikki and manly-bikki.

She does not knpw how to sing.

too best girl________

She's just too handsome.

Her penis is way too plump.

Too perfect.

Is that why Miku has to deflate it so often?

How can she handle it if it's too plump?

Symphogear will find a way.

There is no too plump for a waifu of Miku's caliber. Besides, she's used to handling javelins.

Nothing, she's Heiki, Hecchara

Sympho threads were great, only show I could comfortably watch without subs live

Who taught them this was okay?

>drug abuse and homosexuality
Hollywood.

Hibiki!

>your face no Genjuro secnes with him saving the day momentarily showing just hopelessly outperformed everyone is by a middle-aged man that doesn't even sing or uses gears.

He's just a mary sue leader. Nothing special.

Where's Chris?

Busy being cute

Autism after it got bitten by a giant penis

S4 W H E N

No seriously, isn't there any news?
I swear it's been actual years since S4/5 were first announced and it's been pretty much radio silence since then.

Of course he is, but one or two actions like in S1 when he completely wrecked Finé would be pretty fun, kinda like a running gag of the series.

>years
Nigger, they announced last year around summer.

Has that really all its been? I swear it's felt like much longer, but I guess I'm just impatient.

What do you want to see in s4?

How do you want them to clean up the mess in s5?

During the Live event last March. Not even the gachashit is out yet. The GX wait was like this too.

Bring Finé back. Even if it's just as a support character.

Cyborg-Ver and Cyborg-Ver Mk2.

I just want Miku be relevant again. Preferably as a geah.

Take notes from S1. Shift the focus away from grand antagonism and competition between colourful human(oid) opponents and more towards the protagonist cast and their interactions, struggles and development as they work against some disaster.

Divvy the cast up so that there's fewer 6/7-person scenes where characters are just filling space but don't have time to talk, or fighting but don't have time to actually contribute.

Shift away from episodic "encounter emotional/interpersonal problem and fix it at the end of/next episode" styles of storytelling and towards longer character arcs and plot threads that follow through the 3 acts of the season. Split the cast into smaller, complimentary groups and have each group follow its own parallel story, intersecting with each other but staying separate enough that the show can focus down into the particulars of a certain character and their relationships instead of jumping between a half-dozen constantly.

And make the Noise fun again.

Yumigeah.

Please don't increase the party by the end of the season, it's already crowded.
No more family issues.

Remove Noise entirely and introduce evil Symphogear users. Every time Noise appear it feels like a filler.

>literally *autistic screeching

Y U K A R I N
U
K
A
R
I
N

No Roaches in the thread

The Americans

Mobage soonish.

Hibiki to do shit without having to waver over her feelings. I'm scared they might make some more bullshit to sideline Hibiki. Im hoping that s4 and 5 will be great but is anyone worried about the music? GX was flawed but it's music makes it worth it, I really don't know how they"ll top songs like G-Beat or Radiant force.

No one can cast fist better than her.

*yet

>missing Senkin Daurdabla

and she never will

I hope the ending of S4 doesn't have all of them powering up together again, it's getting kind of boring.

She's a boy trapped in the body of a cute girl. That's why she took Miku as her lover, because she's an ass woman and Miku has a fine ass.

>S4 will have the first male being able to wield a Symphogear

What the fuck is wrong with you

Since when?

>because she's an ass woman and Miku has a fine ass
Fine taste. Butts are literally the greatest thing in our universe.

Since forever? Miku is a fine woman. Real men like Hibiki can see this.

>XD

G E N O C I D E

A N D

Explain further

G E N O C I D E

This man gets it. They either need to make the less fun parts of the cast irrelevant or split things so the cast all gets to be relevant. I might not be terribly butthurt if S4 is primarily the original four+Genjurou and S5 is FES+KARORUand Ver with important cameos from the original girls or something like that. We also need better villains, GX almost did that but they stretched themselves thin there too.

>everyone has daddy issues: the anime

Pretty realistic for lesbians.

Bikki thread?
Bikki thread

She likes eating rice way too much!

The babel nobles appear and fuck up the place.
Kanade and serena are revived to mind fuck tsubasa and maria.
New holy gears and in the end the nobles are defeated and the world is once again granted a unified language.

>GX was nothing but daddy issues and Hibiki not killing the badguy and letting her kill millions instead
Can season 4 either be SoL or a retcon season?

Training montages with Genjuro.

>it's a Sono Hanabira season

Honestly I haven't seen a single episode yet and was 50/50 on starting but after seeing a loli autistically screech I'm game.

More Dr Ver, I can't get enough of the guy.

>What is wrong with this child?
She is the sun.

>rewatching GX
>have to skip all the topdad and bikki angst in order to not hate the show

Clearly the season needed a greater determination to fist.

These are your Symphogears for tonight.

Remove Maria.
Maria a shit.
A SHIT.

I can only dream.

Glorious break was shit and you know it.

You know

There's something wrong with these children

DON'T BULLY

Kissu when? Marriage when?

I need more of Chris's zenbus.

I finished the first season today. It was bad

Final season. Miku has to prepare.

Next season the geahs will get boyfriends to kissu and marry after Kaneko's grandparents go through a rough divorce.

But did you have fun?

It's pretty much all like that.

she cant decide if she should be genki or serious with a dark past

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Joke's on you, Chris doesn't have a dad!

Reminder that Miku is the essence of "wife"

Never ever

I think I'm in love with the bikkie