No anime about ski jumping

>no anime about ski jumping

explain this

Not gay enough.

How would you even make it hype enough to write more than two chapters?

It would be the first proper anime to maybe feature someone from my country.

Make a tournament where only the winner gets to live. And make them lolis in bikinis who are immune to cold for reasons.

Ito as main person living in Takanashis shadow. Spooky austrians and germans as bad guys. yuribait of course. Takanashi x Ito, or Ito x someone else, Lundby?

Have you ever read a golf manga?

desu no. Maybe go the Kenichi route at the beginning, with gradual realizations about breathing etc., then drawing gradual improvements in the swing, and acutal explanations about club choice, strategues etc.
I don't even know how that would translate into jump ski. Once you're in the jump, it's over; before the jump it's just going as fast as possible. Am I missing something?

There's a manga by the guy from Elfen Lied, it's cancelled tho and pretty shitty as well.

Too hard to animate. We all know the production disaster that was Yuri on Ice, this would be more of the same.

Too hard to animate? You could use one animation, switch some colours and have half the anime done.

yes, position during the flight, corrections to your flight path you make with your hands/arms

you should watch some ski jumping on youtube or something

GOAT

Stoch for the win!

Poland stronk!

Kamil as MC living he dream with his waifu

What about biathlon one?

no, the manga has its moments... albeit short.

>Małysz KURWA

Ahonen in mask as antagonist

It's not cute, it's just gay in a male kind of gay

Why are finns always the bad guys?

No souls

Creepy lanklets.

Don't give the YOI writers any ideas

There's a gender bender ski jumping manga, though.

Most ski jumpers are manlets though?

Concrete Revolutio had a ski jumping episode.

Nah

Not when this guy was around.
Kasai was always my second favourite though.

Shit taste confirmed, that manga was a masterpiece.

there isn't even an anime about skiing

so why the fuck would there be one about ski jumping

Great taste

Nononono was his best work. Ironically the weakest part of it is when it tried to be dark and drama infested with the dumbass blackmailing, almost rape and stabbing.

There was a manga, wasn't there?
ノノノノノノ or something like that.

I remember Sup Forums really getting worked up over it, but I don't remember why.

>Kamil
Isn't that a girl's name?

That would be Kamila.