/SWEG/- Swedish Election General- The Last Blue-Eye edition

PREVIOUS THREAD-
OUTLINE-
The Sweden Democrats are the 3rd largest Party in the riksdag- Anti-migrant, conservative, and the best hope at uncucking Sweden. There’s an election on the 9th September next year, and they’re doing well in the polls; but the west- and ESPECIALLY Sweden- cannot afford to keep up the complacency this board has shown for most of the last year. Sup Forums has spent most of the year watching their progress undo itself, gaining followers but losing ground. It’s time to stand up and fight.
BUT THE SD ARE CIVIC NATIONALISTS-
So was Trump. Doesn’t mean Hillary should have won. The SD want to halt Migration coming into Sweden; that’ll buy them time they currently don’t have, and will require us to get the masses to start paying attention to what’s really going on. Denmark has been under a civicnat rightwing goverment for the past 2 years, and it has been very successful in telling the EU to go fuck itself. Danish Folketing even passed a law stating the wont accept any more refugees period. One step at a time, people. Just because we can’t do everything at once, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
youtube.com/watch?v=4tXeGGpD0Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
youtube.com/watch?v=ndaP_tyeUtY
youtube.com/watch?v=wpyqRVy7gGU
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/25/sweden-jails-trio-facebook-livestream-gang-rape/
informationskriget.se/2017/08/28/fangelse-och-utvisning-for-rasframlingar-som-gruppvaldtog-flicka-i-eksjo/
informationskriget.se/2017/08/01/rasframlingar-atalas-for-gruppvaldtakten-i-eksjo/
informationskriget.se/2017/02/07/syriern-valdtog-13-arig-flicka-pa-toalett-fick-bara-2-manader-fangelse/
youtube.com/watch?v=wHhFEXrMaOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE PLAN-
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches people’s eye. We don’t want to distract from important threads, especially other threads working to achieve a goal; the ideal aim is to co-ordinate active threads so that Sup Forums doesn’t settle back into watching as the world burns, so if you DO post the link in those threads make sure that intention is clear.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
This is the outlining stage. This war is going to be fought on 2 fronts; The Swedish Front and the Western Front.
.The Western Front will be a campaign of Swede-shaming; we need to gather all the statistics, all the cases, all the examples of blatant government complacency that has made sweden’s government the embarrassment of the western world (which as things stand is a low fucking bar indeed). What little National pride the swedes are allowed to show is almost completely tied up in their international image; when the time is right, we will troll an entire nation into wokeness.
.The Swedish Front will be a campaign of keeping the SD in the public eye leading up to the election. This means focussing on the false promises made to the Swedes about Immigration; it’s cost & it’s benefits to Sweden. You can also focus on members of other parties that have crossed over to the SD, and their quotes as to why; you’ll also need to promote their non-swedish members. I know that won’t sit right with some, but we have to think like a normie if we want the normies to start thinking like the SD.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

HELL SEGER

IMMEDIATE GOALS-
Swedish Front- Start contacting politicians who crossed the aisle from other parties & ethnic minorities who joined the SD, ask them to comment on why they joined & what message they would give to Swedes. Start
Western Front- Memes. We need memes. Specifically memes about the wilful ignorance of Swedes & their readiness to go along with the disastrous handling of their country by the political establishment so as not to be seen as cultural heretics. Mirant Crime is not the focus; it is how the Swedes are handling it. The rape epidemic is bad because their self-proclaimed feminist government is ignoring it. This is not an attack on the state of Sweden- this is an attack on how & why SWEDES created it.
Once we have a collection, we’ll begin the attack in the months leading up to the election- flood the Swedish internet with what the rest of the world really thinks of them, & flood the streets of Sweden with redpills.
CODE OF CONDUCT-
.IGNORE THE SHILLS! Same goes for the defeatists. If you want to believe there’s no point in fighting, cut out the middle man and become an hero- we’re here to plan a campaign.
Under no circumstances are you to create fake accounts and impersonate A non-white living in Sweden. For one thing, You won’t succeed in redpilling Swedes, and if you’re caught then it will ruin the plan and the SD’s chance at holding on to third place, let alone winning. And for another, we’re better then that, goddamnit. We don’t need to *pretend* that things are bad.

One final thing-
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
If you follow this link, you'll find a way to keep these conversations going outside of Sup Forums.

You wont do shit, your bitches are aching for the brown cock.

FUCK Kanslihushögern
if you are Kanslihushögern get the fuck out of the SAP

Hey guys I'm going to get some info for us to use.

Also we should be supporting the Swedish democrats the are rightwing anti immigration.

And they are the largest rightwing party in Sweden with 23% but there are many parties so that is actually a high number.

Wait they are actually at 27% sorry about that.
They are the largest party in Sweden.

thought the SD are controlled opp,one swede had a graph here

Don't listen to him SD isn't controlled opposition they are anti immigration and they don't want any migrants in Sweden.

Officially one of the worst photoshops of all time

They are also the largest party in Sweden now with 27% of the vote.

I found their Youtube but everything is in Swedish with no auto translate.
They need to start using the statistics.
Like the statistics of grenade attacks and rape statistics also the gang rape statistics.

Evening Britbro. Just checking in real quick, thought I'd post this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tXeGGpD0Ac
thank you for supporting the cause, burgerbro

No problem my man we need to start posting the SD campaign ads with the #hashtags in Swedish.
Trumps campaign worked heavily with twitter.

actually posted the wrong video, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

No, get deported.

And it should be focusing on the violence of the migrants the sexual violence the grenade attacks every thing.
The attacks that on children at school.

Yeah, for sure. Obviously we are only in the planning phases at the moment but we have to meme this carefully and with patience.

It's a troll.

Yeah I'm going to try to get in contact with the party and make sure that they work with twitter.

They are on twitter already, I think. There is actually a huge Swedish right-wing presence on twitter, and not just cuckservatives either. I'm talking Nordfront-tier guys. Lots of 'em.

Don’t forget Reddit or Facebook, the majority of sweddit get exposed for one redpill a day on their front page. Seen a lot of comments saying they’re going from hardcore S voters to SD thanks to the articles.

Nord front isn't that good politically I love them but they just got banned in Finland.

Yeah we should all be working with the SD to show what is really happening with the migrants in Sweden.

That's Paint, mate. I'm not good enough for photoshop.
Good evening! Set up the discord, but I had to post it on twitter so the thread wouldn't get shut down, so it's in the link above.

Not just the migrants but the legal ones that came or were born there.

As no other political party in Sweden will work with them they need super majority to have a chance att building a government which they lead.

Can you do that I will respect you like the vikings of old.

We shouldn't be using discord it fucks everything up when people infiltrate it and post screen shots.

>Nord front isn't that good politically I love them but they just got banned in Finland.
We need the NRM on the streets, beating up nigs and leftist degenerates. They do that almost every month, and it's always beautiful to watch. They are not a realistic option for the riksdag though, sadly. So I agree with you there. And yeah they got banned in Finland but it won't change much, plus they are hugely active in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and even on Iceland.
I would like to add, Sweddit is a good place to go, but be discrete. It'd probably be best if only Swedes or Fenno-Swedes who speak Swedish go on sweddit to drop redpills. If a bunch of americans or non-Swedish speakers do it it will seems suspicious.

Also shotout to Pewds for starting the thread for the third or fourth evening in a row.

Yeah I get that but it should be a non violent movement and then once in power they will use the government for violence.

People in sweden arent all about "left", some of the people living in sweden have "right" views on certain things. The immigrants are alot of the people who have "right"-esque views.

Of course. The thing is that the overton window will just keep shifting further to the right here. There has already been a massive change in just 2-3 years. The fire is truly rising here, I can honestly say that I have good hopes for the future

What are you guys doing to do to people like this? deport?

Screen shots of what? We're not doing anything illegal. Besides, people could just as easily do that here; in fact, it's easier, because it's public.
Not me, user. But they will sing songs of the men of Sup Forums in the decades ahead.

In the end they will have to be expelled from Scandinavia. There is no other option. It's nothing personal

Screen shots of people joking about the muzzies and stuff.
People post that and say that they infiltrated a neo nazi group it happens every time.

Remember, these are the sort of images we're looking to make. This one will start going up around 1 month to the election.

western front, this is your enemy, know them, study them. cuckoldry is pushed as their very nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=ndaP_tyeUtY

This one is even better, we can put this up about 5-3 months before.

It is unrealistic that the SD will go from the third to the first largest party in such a short period of time, especially given that the Social Democrats are only in their first term. The goal should be to replace the Moderates as the second party and keep them there, as that will establish credibility for the party in the long run. The strategy should therefore be to discredit any notion that the Moderates are a genuinely right wing party (especially on immigration and crime). Please Swedes disagree with me if this is wrong.

They have been the largest party in many of the polls this year. SD will at the very least, become the second largest party. Much can happen until November however, there might even be another terror attack. I think you might be surprised at how many people are turning right now. I see it daily

nice vpn vova

yes

I think some of the propaganda should be subtle. Quite a few state owned agencies has said they’re working hard to make sure no one interferes with the election, so this project/operation could potentially be compromised, though I doubt it.

Alright fellas early morning tomorrow, I'm gonna hit the gym and then go to sleep. Thanks for participating in the early phases of this op, thanks to britbro for starting the thread. I'll get to making some fresh memes including crime statistics and recent events related to ((( diversity ))) tomorrow. Good night lads

how about you make this text only and circulate it EVERYWHERE
spam mails, pop culture sites, faceberg, walls, schools, billboards and if you have pilot license drop some from the air

Well it shouldn't be too subtle it should be talking about who's doing the raping who's doing the terror attacks and who's doing the regular attacks on individuals.

Don't forget terror attacks.

Are you having kids?.
They will unite their parties, they will present a controlled right wing candidate kek

If we can get that translated into Swedish, that might be good to hand out to old people.
There will definitely be peices about that, user, but In Sweden itself the main focus should be the drastic changes made in their society and who let it happen. We don't want to *tell* them outright, we want them to think about it.
This is a really good example somebody made in a previous thread.

Yeah like how women can't walk down the street at night because they muzzies are gang rapists.

the*

That's the idea; except they need to come to that conclusion themselves. You tell them, it won't work, they'll just shut you out.

i will translaet 3/3 to tired to do it all now and its late.

nvm way to much anti-jews in that the masses will not accept that

It's OK, Swedebro, i'll edit out the anti-jew stuff and put it on the to-do list in the next thread.

I like this one. If someone is willing and able to make one similar to this but something in the spirit of "No, not all men..."(Nej, inte alla män...) and then have a picture of black/brown hands on a white girl or something similar?

what does it say

try to keep the marxist overtone if you can. in this situation its probably the easiest way to name what cant be named.

We had something similar to that in the last thread (pic related). I like that idea, though; wasn't there a left party politician who got raped at knifepoint? We could use his picture.
According to the person who made it, something like "remember when jail time for rape wasn't determined by skin tone?" or something like that, you may have to check with a swedeanon.

why? the chileans who aren't criminals like kinesen are fine. you could get the swedes on board with deporting ahmed amd mdongo but not their nice colleague whose daughter just accepted to uppsala

Whatever the picture and the message is I as a Swede who have grown up during the fall and is currently living in it, it is important to not say stuff outright like you can't say that it's blacks who are the worst offenders but if you imply it in such a manor that it cant be understood in another way it's the best strategy since Sweden in general have gotten this idea that "Words shape reality" this makes it so that people actually belive that if we dont talk about something it does not exist, this is a big part of Swedish political culture and it makes me furious.

you guys give women a year off and 80% of their pay for getting knocked up? is this true

An announcement for the swedes here, provide us:
a) Photos of rapists and childmolesters
b) Their background stories if possible.
We are opening a meme battlefront.

There is something called "Föräldrapenning" in Sweden where the parents togheter get 480 days where they can stay home and take care of the child
But they have done so the dad and mom have to use atleast 3 months for themselves, the remaning days can be used by just one of the parent if they choose to do so
In most families the mom take out around 75-80% of these days, those 3 months that every parent "have to take out" arent something you really have to use, but you cant give those to your spouse, becase of "equality"

Can someone format the words on this one so that they stand out a little more?

1) Inte* alla män
2) Darken the background image itself.

Thanks. Working on it

thanks, building a psyche profile on you guys for the western front. im sitting through uni lectures atm, but it would be nice if you guys find good english lang. content for us to study. things that tell us who you are. no rush, just keep it in mind please.

It says "do you remember when the skin color of the rapist did not matter when an under aged got raped?" or something like that

Why do these pictures exist boys?

Fixed.

ROBERT ASCHBERG = MURDERER

RIP BECHIR RABANI

we knew this wouldnt be easy. probably why so many anons want this to happen, we play on hardmode.

>totally_not_larping.jpg
Good.
Currently looking for material from this thread

sick vid /relevant/
youtube.com/watch?v=wpyqRVy7gGU

ill help spread good memes to normie svens

rip

Ok, critique me on this.

Hang on, i'm trying to get more swedes in here.

Change the last part from
>har aldrig varit tryggare?
into
>Har Sverige aldrig varit tryggare?

Good job playing on what that bitch Betner said

fixed
Can you guys provide me with photos of criminals and their crime stories?

Hey Bongbro! Awesome that you keep these threads rolling.

Been busy today, but I've made another one.
And I'm working on yet one more right now.

Translation on this one:
Do you remember common sense?
Where did that go?
What happened to Sweden?

That is amazing. You're invaluable, Swedebro. Can't wait to see more.

>Can you guys provide me with photos of criminals and their crime stories?
Ill do what i can

The infamous facebook rape, you can use this pic to reverse search for one that suits you better.
here is the story
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/25/sweden-jails-trio-facebook-livestream-gang-rape/

Here is another story, if google translate is troublesome ill help out
informationskriget.se/2017/08/28/fangelse-och-utvisning-for-rasframlingar-som-gruppvaldtog-flicka-i-eksjo/

There are hundreds, if not thousands of cases like this but its very hard to find pictures of the perps on demand

Oh and
informationskriget.se/2017/08/01/rasframlingar-atalas-for-gruppvaldtakten-i-eksjo/
This one might be better, names and everything already in place

If you want a real smily piece of shit then this is the piece for you

informationskriget.se/2017/02/07/syriern-valdtog-13-arig-flicka-pa-toalett-fick-bara-2-manader-fangelse/

He raped a 13 year old and claimed to be younger so the court was lenient on him

>rapist
>lying about his age
nigga this gon be good

BASED SVARTSKALLAR HUR SKA SVERIGE KLARA SIG UTAN NIGGERBABBAR HEIL JIMMIE ta livet av dig för i helvete bögjveäl

Someone will have to translate these

>nigga this gon be good
Ohhh its extremly good because after raping a 13 year old you know how he proved he was underage himself?

he brought his family photo album to court that said he was born 1999
Moreover it seems to be a COPY of this book that they sent over from syria and not the original AND they slapped a secrecy label on it so you cant demand to see the information either

I love what youre doing but how is this going to get exposure?
Whats the agenda?

That's a good idea- we were talking about using #MeToo to get the word out, but using #HerToo to bring up public cases that went ignored is going to be easier then finding actual victims willing to speak out.
Do you think you can make some pictures like that using actual victims & criminals once we have a collection of them?

>going to be easier then finding actual victims willing to speak out.
Well they have done that too
youtube.com/watch?v=wHhFEXrMaOA

Not-so-fun fact: the guy who was a major contributer to this group recently died at the age of 34 after writing about a prominent left wing media figure in Sweden