Why does this show attract so many Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ crossboarders?

Why does this show attract so many Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ crossboarders?

It attracts all kinds of cancer. Worst threads on Sup Forums right now

It's about NTR, and precocious highschoolers banging each other.

>Worst threads on Sup Forums right now
Someone hasn't seen the Gabriel Dropout threads.

Fuck off.
/r9k/ belongs here more than you do.

Gabriel Dropout is the cancer killing Sup Forums

>meta thread
>same op image

I think Sup Forums proper doesn't actually watch it. All these faggots that think it's acceptable are gonna stay here for good and continue to shit up this board though, so maybe it's not right to call it Sup Forums proper.

because it's a good show about love

Bitching about subs isn't nearly as bad as blog posting.

He probably talking about the shipping shitposting by you know who.

>he has't witnessed ACK destroy thread after thread with his schizophrenic shitposting and spamming
Subs complaints fade away after Tuesday or so, but holy fuck. This guy is reaching UTV levels.

normalfag soap opera level shit

Still, shipping shitposting is in nearly every thread. Blog posting makes normalfags feel welcome. Especially in Kuzu threads, where barely anyone calls them out for it.

I called them out and report. But the series threads outside of its airing day is too much to put in a response but I just report the post but no action taken.

>All these rages

Amazing. Just you wait next season, I don't know if you fags can survive another wave of highschool sex anime.

No one is raging about the show itself retard. It's the threads that are the problem

What I meant is the future threads will be lots of shitposting and blogging, since the anime next season is like Kuzu too.

Are you talking about the one where the two girls fuck each other behind their boyfriends back? Itll be a mix of /u/fags, NTR posters, and normalfags blogging how relatable it is. Sounds familiar actually

which one?
the only one that vaguely fits is tsuki ga kirei, but even this doesn't sound as bad as kuzu. If anything it will be so boring it will scare people away.

Yeah, there's a pervert monk one too but it's comedy with lewd.

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the largest boards, ignoring Sup Forums. A significant part of the culture of each board is influenced by the others, regardless of bitching.

I have no idea why /b9k/ likes it

I think Koi to Uso would count too, since it's highschool love and drama. It isn't extreme like Kuzu though.

There are 4 Kuzu threads right now, including this one. Accept it faggots, Sup Forums has changed.

Autists just can't handle "your average jap dorama" in the anime form.

Congratulations. You posted four bait threads for the sake of shit posting. I can do the same.

Oh wow. Sup Forums has changed. You want a free blowjob or something?

>implying I'm the one who made the threads

Sup Forums doesn't watch cause already read the manga and dropped it

Why do you care?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is getting worse by the fucking day anyways. Sup Forums spreads to every fucking board as does Sup Forums and to a somewhat lesser extent /r9k/. It's been getting worse and worse over the past 3 or so years.

It's just as unbearable on Sup Forums as it is here honestly.

No. /r9k/ is cancer wherever you go and you should feel bad for spreading here too.