Germans will defend this

>An ordinary American high school student applied to the prestigious Humboldt University in Berlin. His goal was to study history, and he chose Germany because of his own German ancestry. When he received his acceptance letter, everything seemed to go according to plan
>There was just one problem: his name
>Ralph Hitler, 18, of Boston, Massachusetts, insists that his name is completely unrelated to the more well-known Adolf Hitler of WWII fame
>"It's a complete coincidence," he said to a reporter. "After World War II, most Adofls and Hitlers changed their names for obvious reasons, but my grandfather felt that it was his heritage."
>Hitler says that he has nothing to do with the Nazi Party, white nationalism, or the alt-right, but the German Bureau of Immigration doesn't care
>"They sent me an email saying I'm not allowed into Germany. They said they'll only let me in if I change my name for the duration of my stay. They said they'll let in a 'Ralph Hiller' or 'Ralph Hitter,' but my grandfather and father both fought to keep this name. How can I just disregard their efforts?"
>"It's ridiculous anyway. Imagine if no one named Joseph was allowed into Russia because of Joseph Stalin, or no one named Genghis was allowed into Mongolia."
>Hitler says he plans to challenge the decision

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42382628

Fucker knew what he was doing, God I fucking hate white people

Not even a remotely believable story and that shitty stock image does the rest

try better next time

why would you bother making up something this unfunny?

fucking neck yourself

>he chose Germany because of his own German ancestry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy is dishonest as fuck, proud of his German heritage should mean he very well fucking understands why Germans would react in this way. Sounds like a dumb fuck trying to milk his name for attention.

literal retarded mouthbreathers

MUH

SEETHING WITH RAGE AT MUTTS FOR TOOLING ME

it's a fake story you retards, open the bbc link it's about trump and muller

Now post the real source.

Why would you make up a story like this? Even if it were true just change your surname and stop being such a muh heritage fag. You'd think a student of history would know better

>The state of americans on Sup Forums
lmao

Should've let him in and then charged him with hate crime.

ANCESTORS

devilish

The people at the bureau are probably Turks anyway

>because of his own German ancestry
>MUH HERITAGE
stopped reading at this point

why are you people still bumping this when like six people have already pointed out that it's a fake story and the source doesn't lead to anything? Why would you even think this was a true story in the first place? Is OP just trying to prove how stupid the average user of this board is? Because he's doing a great job.

bumping for attention once more
:DDD
will bump again in an hour or so

The only thing more odd than a muh heritage fag named Ralph Hitler trying and subsequently being denied access to Germany because of his inexplicable surname, is a yank going on Sup Forums and making up a story about it. There is something deeply wrong with you people and the rest of us are just enjoying the spectacle.

We just like to laugh at Americans.

lol @ amerispics

Ralph Hitler did nothing wrong

Hahahahhahaha a malaysian posting.