Do you think he has already killed himself? If not, will he do it before Christmas?

Do you think he has already killed himself? If not, will he do it before Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
soundcloud.com/user-792256626-572253360/jean-francois-gariepy-pedophile-advocate
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=aTDGT_HnGXw
youtu.be/aTDGT_HnGXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If not, will he do it before Christmas?
Hopefully.

He's going to vest up and suicide bomb the Canadian or French embassy.

Would be funny if he actually tries to do it but fails and we get to see the video of a crying Kraut getting arrested by police

All one can do is Point and Laugh.
The failure of Cuck and Low T is complete. The man is the laughing stock of the internet and even Sargoy of Pigadd realizes his shekels are in danger and has abandoned him.

Dunning-Kruger sufferers usually don't kill themselves.

I don't know this ecelebfaggot and I don't care, but I hate that he uses Heinrich Heine as his avatar

Pls make it happen, Santa

Reminder that Kraut is fucking nuts, pic related.

This

have we reached peak autism yet?

Did you think I'd forgotten, Edgy? For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pseudo-intellectual community the top dog. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really don't. Because in the time that you were the dominant ideology, I have amassed a great and terrible army of Skeleton academics- skeledemics if you will, Edgy. Without you around to ward off the righteousness of the Skeptic™ Community™(trademark of Armored Skeptic™all rights received), I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Edgy. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2017 and claim what is rightfully mine! Together with my army of skeledemics, I will finally have the irrefutable scientific ground to debunk race realism and make a fool of the stupid frog Papa JF, and dominate the skeptosphere. Nothing will stand in our way, Goodbye, Edgy. Your Race Realist ways will taint the Internet no longer. This is the Skeptosphere rising! With my new powers, I will plunge the Internet into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of scientific rigor, and the academics, they will be at my side every step of the way. Fuck you Edgy!

It can always get even worse.

just wait

The reckoning is coming, nazi faggots.

We are gonna pwn you into the next dimension.

I feel that there's one more spasm of autism coming at least, he's still swollen with milk and arrogance.
PS braving Ruin is a Naked Ape sock puppet

Need a quick rundown about this faggot

Kraut isn't allowed to an hero until after we get one final laugh out of him when he gets JIMPACTED.com

Kraut trying to dox pretty much anyone that in the slightest opposes him could potentially be caused by /leftypol/, considering the fact that Kraut has pinned the channel (not automated, since the automated list has a different name) that resulted in /leftypol/ false-flagging shit after it was taken down.

Also from a previous thread
>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

Our boy Jeffy has a patreon too
patreon com jeffholiday

Seems I found what they base it off of when accusing JF of being a pedophile
soundcloud.com/user-792256626-572253360/jean-francois-gariepy-pedophile-advocate

>Internet Insanity: Kraut and Tea

Come on Jimbles, please deliver us (the academics) the video.

And how will you do that Burger-sama?

Can Kraut recover from the ferious attacks of the alt-right?
Will the academics arrive in time to aid him?
Can he take down JF and the Alt-hype?
Found out next time Skepticᵀᴹ Ball Z

You know how we all thought bitcoin was going to peak at like 3k, and then it just kept going and going until it's at like 20k today?

I think it's like that. Every day we think the lolcows couldn't get any better, and then something new happens and it's beyond all expectations. Like this shit with Zeph and being a literal cuckold with an "emotional connection only" to his girlfriend who lives with her ex-husband. Who knows what tomorrow will bring

I dunno. Wait? The fuck is this slide thread about?

This video sums it up pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ&t=7s

Lmao

Zeph has activated Protocol X2-9. The ignition keys have been turned.

You guys fucked up big time. I tried to talk him out of it but it's too late. Now you will know true pain.

>slide thread
>not wanting to dance on the grave of the thorn in our side known as the Skeptic(TM) Community

Why are you here?

>talks about how there may be an evolutionary explanation for pedophilia
>LMAO LOOK AT THAT CHILD FUCKER
More proof that Zeph is lying scum.

HAVE WE STARTED THE RECKONING?

Zephy using his jewjitsu

>last night's stream
>"Zeph, are you a diagnosed sociopath?"
>"...why is that relelvant"
>"Zeph, your girlfriend lives with another man. Are you aware you're being cucked?"
>"...we have an *emotional* connection"

>silleh kraud, yu fink de tout geds pregnent? A av neva erd sach stoopididy

THE GENES JF

>tfw one frenchy boi collapses the entire skeptic community house of cards

>please stop making fun of my favorite youtube scientists!

>jewtube scientists

>He thinks the Unkraut saga is over already.

No he will go full /leftypol/ now.

Loooool this just made me cackle

Kraut has given the order.

All agents are active. The Operation has started.

it has to be really embarrassing to be him

I know a girl who does that a lot. I like to call it "shock factor" and I notice Zeph uses it a ton. Whenever he gets forced to actually answer a question he just blurts out some dramatic thing with no proof and never ends up providing proof. He did it with JF by calling him a pedo and he did it last night when he accused a guy of beating his wife. I see through his bullshit.

go to bed kraut n cuck

what did I miss?

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I can't believe how stupid he is, you make a different youtube channel to sub to so people don't know what you subscribe to on your content channel

THIS RACIST CRACKDOWN IS A-GO

Why would a person with no shame kill himself?

>He's a /leftypol/ faggot
well, what a surprise

bat'ko and other leftypol/marxist people were also participants in Kraut's dox server, btw

His audience would completely turn on him, and most of the lefty audience already hates him for using racial slurs. I can't see him surviving this.

> R A R E F L A G

sounds like a typical SJW to me

We need more versions

Need Zeph cuck and Jeff 52% memes as well

Thanks based kraut

They couldn't handle watching hours of JF's videos with him talking slowly in a thicc accent.

Shouldn't surprise anyone. He's always been an NKVD antifa agent disguised as a moderate centrist. Notice the way he would flip out at anyone who "stepped out of line" like Edgy or Rage. This isn't just him having a mental breakdown - he's also always been a commie faggot. Literally jewish controlled opposition

Remind me again what HBR and Radomercam had to do with this whole thing?

Jeff is the embodiment of the 56% meme can we please get it

It looks like Kraut made a new video did anybody watch it?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTDGT_HnGXw
ITS OVER.

>will he do it before Christmas?
dog bless

>be skeptic
>can't handle it when people are skeptic towards what you say

nothing

most of the people in that pic have nothing to do with it

When can we expect THE RECKONING?

IS THAT A T H R E A T ?

BRING ME THE SKELEDEMICS METOKUR

I think you're giving them more credit than they deserve.

*****Wee woo wee woo red alert red alert kraut upload*****

youtu.be/aTDGT_HnGXw
youtu.be/aTDGT_HnGXw
youtu.be/aTDGT_HnGXw

Black dick face hold meme when?

it's coming!

No he'll probably just kidnap another woman

will be sad when Sup Forums throws jean fran under the bus in a couple of months because hes not a larp nazi

So wait, now he doesn't even bother making the videos himself but instead uploaded one made by some other youtuber?

Go back to t_d

>all this happened
>he actually has the balls to put out another video in the middle of this shitshow

So the meme is badly designed or attempting to defame indirectly. Any evidence it came from leftypol?

>When we know for a fact that IQ measures are much more predictive than socio-economic status

For something we don't know yet, you sure do seem sure that it's true.

Jim is from the classic internet trolling days and is good about not revealing anything. Though, isn't that picture of a guy in sunglasses him? Did he post that willingly or did it leak?

LADS

THE ACADEMICS FINALLY RESPONDED!!!!!!

>physical realtionship
>with this """woman"""

>having to wait 2-3 days for the video

Goddamnit, at the rate things are happening, there will be more to add to the story with each day because new shit is flying by so quickly

The comments are pure gold
>Where's Zeph? Is he having an emotional connection with his girlfriend? Does he get to watch from the cuckshed while the ex-husband she lives with plows her on the regular?

>Metokur going hard on this one

the pic of jim isn't actually him.

>48 to 72 hours
>He is gonna upload when I am gonna be out of town and can't comfy watch at home

Well if this isn't propaganda idk what is, dude has a boring voice

i honestly wish he'd wait for it to be all over and then do a video on it

clearly its still going so i dont why hes rushing it

>not wanting to dance on the grave of the thorn in our side known as the Skeptic(TM) Community
Kek, thanks for the laugh senpai

>asicasdemics plurs raspnd
is this all you got

>he used to make Videos debunking creationism as far back as 8 years ago and recently joined in with a group of dedicated people wishing to take on the pseudoscientific nonsense spread by the alt right

powerful youtube scientists

also why are we back to this r/k shit

I'm like halfway through this video. Its really fucking bad, they're still damage controlling the r/k type, and still getting it wrong.

Jim is literally the only good e-celeb.

Depends on how much you have watched of this dumpster fire

When it the fuck was the argument for racial homogeneity based on r/K?

It's important to get it out because Jim's video actually would have an influence as more and more people would become aware of this fiasco, causing a positive feedback loop of lolcowing. Remember, his videos like this can reach like 150k views or more.

Waiting would result in a more complete video, but getting it out ASAP while the iron is hot will result in further lolcowing in the future

Kek

its habermann he was the creator of a form JimJam was a member of and then habermann went full SJW and jimbo fakes it as him for revenge for habermann fucking up his favorite form
that's how it goes according to what Ive seen, could be wrong

I smell fear and desperation