>Chuuni
>Tamako Market
>Free
>Kyokai no Kanata
>Amagi
>Hibikie
>Phantom World
>Maid Dragon

There isn't a single good show that they have made aside from FMP. How in the fuck you retards praise Kyoani is beyond me.

Not everyone shares your autism and shit taste, probably.

>shit taste
>coming from someone who likes Kyoani garbage

>Kyoani garbage
That's an oxymoron.

K-ON!! is probably their best all around still. Easily the most consistent. Fumoffu, TSR, Haruhi, Nichijou, Hyouka, and Clannad were all great. Tamako Market was nice though came off weak, and Hibike would have been near the top had they dodged a lot of the stupid random side character drama and just focused on the main cast. Ended up dropping Chuu2, Free, Amagi, and Phantom World before finishing. Haven't started Maid Dragon, but it looks all right to watch on a weekly basis but nothing I'll ever rewatch.

don't know but whatever you do stay away from green green

>Munto
>AIR
>Free
>KnK
>Phantom World

I like KyoAni and these are objectively shit shows they've created.

Why is she so perfect?

>Free
>Phantom World
>bad
If you call something fun as fuck bad you're beyond repair.

You do know that 6/10 means about average and not shit, right?

Free S2 was good but Phantom World was unfun, unfunny diarrhea.

The first episode was great and it gave us Koito, so there is no way to hate it.

Is it even a contest?

Top 3 best Kyoani shows.

1. Hyouka.
2. Euphonium.
3. Nichijou.

People just do not appreciate how good Hyouka was, They really put everything into it.

a pure goddess!

1. Hyouka.
2. Haruhi.
3. Eupho.

Don't make regret putting you out of my filter.

1. K-On
2. Hyouka
3. Nichijou

because it really is a snoozefest

it masks itself as a mystery anime but the reality is that it's just a SoL. So when anyone is watching watching the first episode expecting something akin to mysteries and shit because that's what the synopsis said, they're going to fall asleep because they came expecting a mystery but got an SoL instead.

Same shit with Tamako Market, Tamako Market had the most pointless "plot" in existence with the bird and the prince and every single episode Kyoani made people think something might actually happen next episode but nothing happens for the entirety of the show (including the movie).

Violet evergarden

What is this about anyway?

>Air, FMP, Kanon and Lucky star being so high
You don't even try to hide that you're a nostalgia fag

It's about machines that serve as your secretary.

>being a retard

You said that FMP is the best and put it first, so I assume the list is in order. If that's the case, you are shitter with nostalgia since FMP, Air, Kanon and Lucky Star are all crap

It's in order of release ya cunt.

Post your top 5 KyoAnis.

Keion, nichijou, Hyouka, Love Story, Hibikek

Nichijou is a literal masterpiece. A monument in anime history even.

kyoani shoppu
also this
>it masks itself as a mystery anime but the reality is that it's just a SoL. So when anyone is watching watching the first episode expecting something akin to mysteries and shit because that's what the synopsis said, they're going to fall asleep because they came expecting a mystery but got an SoL instead.
i liked it because it made me drowsy but not bored, it had a very comfy atmosphere
>Same shit with Tamako Market,
tamako market was bad because the characters were too annoying, not because nothing happened

>There isn't a single good show that they have made
>He posts like twenty

>nothing I'll ever rewatch
I have rewatched the current episodes like five times not having other shit to watch since everything besides Maid Dragon it's not as entertaining for me.

!. Hyouka
2. Disappearance
3. K-ON

I don't understand how people praise Yamada over Takemoto. I honestly believe it's just because she's a cute girl. Takemoto's best works are far better than her best works.

Probably because her best works are better than his best works.

But they're not. Nothing she has done or will do will ever be as good as Hyouka.

>hyouka
>good

Koe no Katachi is better than anything KyoAni has ever produced except Keion. Guess who directed them both? Yamado/Yoshida combo is better than anything else in that studio.

K-On is better.

I can't tell if you're new or stupid, or which one is worse.

Which KyoAni anime am I describing?

>School setting with a unique twist
>High production values
>Majority female cast
>Eccentric yet grounded and relate-able female lead.
>Melodrama
>A Non-ending where nothing conclusive happens.
>/u/-pandering

The best.

Hibikek S1

No it's not and no they're not.

>hibike
>unique twist

K-on obviously.

>Wind Ensemble
>No a unique twist
Pick one.

Probably FMP. Nichijou was good but nichibros is better.

Not an argument.

Dunno about best but FMP is their fucking worst anime bar none.

When people say FMP was their worst do they realize KyoAni only did Fumoffu and the Second Raid, not the original series?

The original series wasn't even bad though, it's just super 00s QUALITY that's kind of off-putting.
KyoAni's is much better though imo.

Same with your assertion that theu're better so I see no reason to waste my time arguing with you when you'll just say, "Nuh uh you're wrong."

>nuh uh

BAD TOUCH

The first season was the best one. Fumoffu was just empty comedy, it was funny but nothing else. TSR was too serious all the time, and by that point Sousuke's stupidity had gotten tiring and repetitive. While the first season had a nice mix, and it was still fresh.

Fumoffu > TSR > S1

SS:

>K-On!!

S:

>K-On!
>Hyouka
>Nichijou

A:

Haruhi Suzumiya (both season combined)
Lucky Star
Clannad: After Story
Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon

B:

Chuunibyou
Hibike! Euphonium S2
Hibike! Euphonium
Clannad
Tamako Market
Amagi Brilliant Park

C:

Kanon
Kyoukai no Kanata
Air
Chuunibyou Ren

Haven't watched either season of Free

Pleb filter working as intended.

SS:
>K-On!!

S:
>Nichijou
>Hyouka

A:
>K-On!
>Tamako Love Story
>Hibike S1
>Hibike S2

B:
>Clannad After Story
>Disappearance
>K-On! Movie
>Fumoffu

C:
>The Second Raid
>Free S2
>Tamako Market

D:
>Haruhi S1
>Haruhi S2
>Amagi
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Chunibyo S1

F:
>Free S1
>Chunibyo S2
>Phantom World
>Munto

We have the same top four so I can't complain. I liked Hibike overall but I couldn't get invested in the drama they spent much of the show on and only really liked two characters (Kumiko and Asuka).

Is this show any good?

>only really liked two characters (Kumiko and Asuka).
My nigga

I literally just watched it for the first time over the past two days. I think it's brilliant, definitely ahead of its time. I feel bad for putting it off for so long because I thought it was just moe shit. If, while watching, you find yourself wondering if Kyoani is fucking with you, the answer is yes.

>If you don't like my shitty anime you're new or stupid
wew

In 2006 it was. Now it's just insufferable because there's so much LN garbage like it.

I automatically disregard the opinion of anyone who says that Hyouka

K-On is a modern classic and Nichijou is quite good as well. That's their peak for me, nothing before is worth a mention, and everything afterwards has the problem of bad source material.

I remember liking it when I was 15, honestly don't know if I'd like it if I watched it now.

You tell me

dailymotion.com/video/x36oj09

The only Kyoani show I didn't like was Nichijou desu

I think my favorite is actually Tamako Market. Its just a comfy show that doesn't have a character who ruins all the fun like Azusa in K-On. Dera grows as a character and even though he was annoying at first by the end he's a kind of guardian to Tamako. Also, adults exist in this show.

It's my second favorite behind K-On!, but I consider Love Story to be apart of Market because I think they are very, very interlinked.

Maid Dragon.

FMP

I liked Azusa because of her being the audience surrogate, almost as though KyoAni made her come across as unlikable because she was like those people saying "where's the music, all they do is eat cake and fuck around."

Tamako Market is my favorite KyoAni show and Dera is a big part of it. A lot of people don't catch on that he does all his stupid shit on purpose for the benefit of Tamako and her friends. It's comfy and no other show has ever captured that warm home/sense of belonging the way that show did.

The islanders made the show better. fite me

FMP
Haruhi
Clannad

The rest is garbage.

Wrong place, my bad.

Haruhi and Clannad are garbage.