Sweden - Rape is one the menu

Apparently some people raped and then poured lighter fluid, into a 17 year old swedish girls vagina, and lit her on fire. It's time we go out and murder these fuckers, enough is enough. Time to turn these fucking ragheads into kebab meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/17-aarig-gruppevoldtaget-i-malmoe-gaa-ikke-alene-rundt/6963238
youtube.com/watch?v=fRs0OqV4uSc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/somali-gang-jailed-for-the-systematic-rape-and-abuse-of-vulnerab/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proofs?

God, I wish I was over there right now. Let me see how much plane tickets are, and in the meantime, you post proofage, AND archive it.

All male swedes should be joining with the right wing groups that are forming

So she was

ENLIGHTENED?

Culturally Enriched (TM)

it was an accident

nice source assboy

She probably deserved it for being a whore and an SJW. Less Swedish cancer is a good thing in my book. I would say the same about a Canadian woman who died in such a fashion

I have info from a police officer in the Malmö-area, I can't really prove it in any way. It's also been posted on Flashback, a free speech messageboard basically, so there are multiple sources claiming the same thing.
The police has been going back and forth with issuing a warning to other girls. First they told women to not go out alone and to go by taxi (like that'll decrease the overall risk of getting raped), and then they flip-flopped and said there's nothing to be alarmed about even though there's been three rapes very recently and that this fucking subhuman scum is still on the loose.
No info about him has been released so if it wasn't apparent before, it's obviously some goatfucker or nigger we're talking about here.

big if true.

source ?

Why not do a few public revenge killings? Stoke the fires.

>talk about some outrageous story
>no source
>1 post by this ID

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>a free speech messageboard basically, so there are multiple sources claiming the same thing.
yet you are unable to provide none

Sven, stop wasting our time with your rape fantasies

proportionate response

Oh you are not OP, well that lends some weight to your argument, would like some more info though.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL
WHORE

it happened

Choke on your fucking crumpets and stop shitting up this thread britbong

im 9 percent Cherokee, would I be accepted into a hypothetical whites only nation? (91 percent white, 9 percent native)

99.9999999999999999% of these cases, the girls involved are lefty race-traitors, so who cares

>Flashback, a free speech messageboard

Never heard of it

well, Sven. You're already closer to them than I am. Get off the internet, grab anything that can kill a man, sharp or blunt does not matter and make yourself into the hero /pol7 wishes they were

ekstrabladet.dk/112/17-aarig-gruppevoldtaget-i-malmoe-gaa-ikke-alene-rundt/6963238

Danish newspaper. Dosn't say the part about the ligher fluid though.

>It's time we go out and murder these fuckers, enough is enough
Why?

You're racist as fuck OP and I'm reporting you to Sweden's authorities for your hate.

Their people, not "muslims". Muslim is a derogatory term used by white supremacists

Those PEOPLE were obviously having a sexual emergency and you obviously never had one yourself because you have a baby dick.

Enjoy prison racist! .

>It's time we go out and murder these fuckers, enough is enough
Hello Säpo
>Why not do a few public revenge killings? Stoke the fires
Hello GCHQ

Enjoy your party vans.

If your government will not uphold the laws established by the people through Congress then the People have every legal right to form Militias to protect their country, families, and posterity. The Congress who refused to uphold the law should be arrested and found guilty of treason then executed. This is Satire and under these circumstances more than half of many Congresses would be executed, especially in Europe. The people tire of Congress not acting and Judges who block the Will of the People should be arrrested, charged, tried, and if found guilty the appropriate punishment enacted, including execution.

Kek, shut up and sit down cuck
You voted for your fate stop being a cunt trying to go back on your word
Have some good damn dignity and follow through with what you say you'll do at least with giving them hospitality because we sure as hell know you won do anything about this

It's swedish so it's hardly strange you've never heard of it
very popular here with about 46000 users online atm

>Islam is a feminist movement
>Sweden

Really, i mean its not a link, but is it really that hard to believe?

To be fair, there are no media outlets who would report that in sweden.

>the right wing groups that are forming
No such thing as right wing in Europistan
Farthest those cucks go is good damn middle right leaning

youtube.com/watch?v=fRs0OqV4uSc

>id
DEY WUUZ KANGZ Y'KNOW

>Things that didn't happen
>The thread

Sweden be more tolerate. This is not a way. You should show them how you tolerate I suggest your girls paint on her vagine that it's free for refugees. xDDDDD

If bongistan is any indication there's a good chance the cab driver will rape them too

I posted this here already but i met a Swedish femiwhore from malmo who says its her favorite city and its a safe great place and only racist swedish men claim the migrant men are doing the raping when im reality its the Swedish men themselves.

Why user ?

>No such thing as right wing in Europistan
What is Nordfront?

The White man is awakening, brother. It won't be long now.

No, you're a cuckistani

>Danish newspaper. Doesn't say the part about the lighter fluid though.

'the 17-year-old has been subjected to torture-like abuse.'

Good God... torturing a young girl and raping her, Christ what have we done to our continent?

Spoiler:
You wont do shit.

>What is Nordfront
A bunch of cuck larpers who can't in2economics that literally gets it's funding from Russia

Fake News

>literally gets it's funding from Russia

Source?

unfortunately I think things have to run further in the ground until western euro fags do something about Kebab. No one on this planet is more in denial than the average euro cuck and it's gonna take much more to convince them kebab = gg.

(((google))) turns up nothing for sweden+rape+fire

It's pretty amazing that people think that this is trolling. It's not.

Cuckastinis get their own nation of kekistan

>gets it's funding from Russia
JUST LIKE TWO SCOOPS BLUMPF

hot

so, share a source

> defeatism
> divide and conquer
> subversive
Shareblue shills glow in the dark too.

This is what you get for supporting palestine you mother fuckers.

If Nordfront formed battle line, with reserves for heavy fighting areas, and mowed down Islam I believe the world would applaud and possibly manybmn would travel to Sweden just to help do the job and do it completely! Please Sweden. Act now!

You go after the traitors who let them in. Go after any charities, any politician, any media whore who publicly supports multiculturalism.

No point fighting the muzzies, they will be removed when the state has the right people running it.

I applied to join, but haven't heard back from them yet. It's been almost a month.

I don't support Palestine.
I support a full blown war between you too and the winner gets a nuke in the face.
Everything else is folly

but in all honesty she deserved it. Her parents are probably bootlicking cucks who embraced diversity with joy.
Reap what you sow, I don't feel sorry for you.

Flawed logic. We don't get to choose our parents or to be born. We are merely the sum of our experiences and surroundings. I don't believe the girl deserved to get raped simply because her parents might be retarded.

If we could prove that SHE on the other hand was kissing miles and miles of sandnigger cock, then that's a different thing altogether.

In one case, the woman has been exposed to two rapes in two different places. In another case, a woman unintentionally ended alone with a group of younger men who since raped her.

They dont care and why should they, non Muslim women are just meat and deserve to be raped as per the Koran

But our anger should be directed towards the people who aloud this to happen.

The neo liberals in power. Tony Blair, he opened our borders and banned exit checks so we could not prove how bad illeagal immigration is.

We let Somalis in our City, made them new homes even made them facing Mecca, we opened our arms to them and what did they do??

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/somali-gang-jailed-for-the-systematic-rape-and-abuse-of-vulnerab/

Its like a pattern is forming, but i cant.....

Basically glassing the entire middle east would save humanity

> Time to turn these fucking ragheads into kebab meat.
you mean roast beef, thats what the Swedes did to their fellow Swede

We had many wars with them and we fucked them in the ass every time. now go suck muslim dicks with your faggot leader.

Alright then I'll change my flag dammit!

yeah that's the gist of it, but more often than not these girls don't get 'raped' but are stupid enough to "go on a date" with a nigger and end up in some god forsaken basement

>roastie gets roasted
We're memeing a new reality

If its an actual assault rape i feel sorry for her

If she went home with a bunch of migrants then i dont

There was a case with a mother of two who got gang raped by 7-8 migrants and after they were done her bf came back to the party and raped her as well
Sounds bad right?
Well problem is all those migrants were friends of her migrant boyfriend so she very much chose her fate

How were they supposed to know what happens when you put lighter fluid in her snatch and light it?

>not guilty

>We had

You should say backed by us and europe

>It's time we go out and murder these fuckers, enough is enough.
Hello, Swedish FBI.

I can't share a source because it's not been officially announced yet. It's been said by multiple other people with great sources inside the police force. It's all hearsay.
As far as I know it was assault rape, they beat her and then they lit her vagina on fire.

As much as I would like to protect Sweden, the people in power there want it destroyed.

OK! calm your shit, but seriously i'm sad about this. Poor fucking girl, but you better start getting used to it

The best thing young girls can do is wear the full berka. Muslims respect that and wont rape you

wtf!

The only good goat fucker is a dead goat fucker.

if true they will likely feel the full force of Swedish law: the full 10 hours of community service.

HOLY FUCK THE ID
ULTRAKEK

>Apparently some people raped and then poured lighter fluid, into a 17 year old swedish girls vagina, and lit her on fire
A roastie then, huh?

I chatted with a girl who got kidnapped, guys raped her then put a firecracker into her pussy and blew it up, she barely survived and lost all her sexual/reproductive organs

I for one welcome the rape of sweden, swedish skiing instructors have gotten so ridiculously easy these past few years it's like shooting roasties in a barrel

My post is clearly satire senpai.

Why do you support the EU then, they support this evil.

>As far as I know it was assault rape, they beat her and then they lit her vagina on fire.
I know nothing of it and since you cant substantiate anything im not convinced

Most girls (like other have said) are dumb enough to go on dates with FUCKING MIGRANTS
people who dont even speak the goddamn language and they think its going to go over well

I agree, muslims are subhuman pieces of filth and should be completely exterminated from this earth. How would you do it though? You have no guns, plus most of your country”””men””” are on the side of the scum

If you want to fix this problem you cut the head off the snake and the body dies. Your leaders, your media, your educators and entertainers are betraying you. The Muslims are a symptom of the disease called Collectivism. Globalist trillionaires financing the collapse of the West by pushing poisonous policies leading to white genocide

>poured lighter fluid, into a 17 year old swedish girls vagina

damn! muzzies are so creative

What would he do?

This is why I don't talk to nigs, spics, poos or mudslimes..only Asians.

or let the feminist country die

With that memeflag, no

Funny thing is, it probably did happen.

But media outlets in Sweden are forbidden from reporting the ethnicity of suspected criminals, and government crime agencies are forbidden from collecting racial data about offenders.

So nobody outside of Sweden will ever know about it. I bet it doesn't even make the national papers, it won't even be on the front page of a regional paper.

it's infuriating user
and Swedish media will cover it up

The government isn't protecting its people.
They need an armed revolution.