WOW Desu

Stop wowing from my waifu, faggot.

Back off.

ccreayus thread?

>your waifu
Sadly she's neither yours or mine,because ccreayus took her first

I prefer lulu anyways

Her talent is God-tier

Compared to CC, Kallen is pretty shitty.
She betrayed Lelouch in S1, and in S2 she was willing to betray Japan and her comrades for Lelouch even though she didn't know about his character or what he was after, at all.
She wasn't loyal at all.

I know I'm going to get shit but I've always wanted someone to erp her for me.

Of course Kallen is worse, that's why based ccreayus spends her life drawing best girl

that's understandable

She's the one character I've always wanted but never found. I'll quit blogging now.

Wish we could GO LEWDER

soup

You could go to /trash/ if you wanted to get lewder.

Lewd enough?

WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW

Nono, don't get me wrong. I'd love to go with you. It's just that it's not allowed here.

Cucklentards are claiming her to be devoted/loyal and intelligent but she betrayed twice & close to kill him and was too stupid to understand what Lelouch was trying to archive in the end.
Her reason to fight after the BK betrayal was that she wanted to ask Lelouch about his reason for telling to her to live.
Seriously why did she think he said it?
Even though she was one of a few people to interact with the real Lelouch, she never managed to get a glimpse at his true character, when Kaguya did, even though she had a very limited interaction time with him.
I hate kallen and her cucks. Shitty waifufags who are delusional enough to see things when they are not there like their claiming of Lelouch loving kallen and don't give a fuck about anything story related as long as they force their shitty headcanons down people's throats.

>this much rage
Your taste is good but no need to be so furious

While i'd say that i rather like Kallen, she absolutely went full retard in the last episodes of R2

Kallen is better.

fuck your disgusting stupid whore
kill it with fire

As usual, CCucks are wetting their pants over their bland and uninteresting waifu because she reminds them of how worthless they are while talking about best girl (cause Creamy Cum is not enough for them to talk about) while Kallenfags and Shirleybros are out there having interesting lives like the interesting girls they claimed as waifu.

Pardon me but we are above such petty insults.

Nah, Kallen a best

yep

>Shirley
>having a life
heh

i object

I want to wake up to this C.C. next to me.

>CC has her own doujin artist constantly making art of her
CC fags have it good

that crazy nip who drew thousands of C.C.

>Kallen

What happens next?

It helps that CC pulls off everything well.

Lelouch is a lucky man

Good things come to those with good taste user

This desu senpaitachi.

Kallen was a shitty character.
Shirley was a pitiful but stupid girl.

Cucklen gets back into her OP toy and attacks Lelouch but CC intervenes her. Then it connects back to R2 ep 24 again.

Roared.

You're a shitty character.

Kallen was better.

Agreed.

CC waifufags have to live with the fact that she has taken a gorillion dicks in her lifetime

the ultimate keks

Sleeping in a wool sweater

i love creayus threads!! he is the best!

I don't get you.

this artist is amazing

>dat pressed tit

I never knew I wanted a CC/Harley Quinn crossover.

>ccreayus
>he
I know it's bait but it still gets me. Anyways CC a best

I mean, they use "boku" to refer to themselves.
ccreayus is either a boy or a tomboy.

ccreayus has been confirmed a girl. I hope she's a tomboy though