Give me one (1) good reason women shouldn’t be given every opportunity in the military that men receive

Give me one (1) good reason women shouldn’t be given every opportunity in the military that men receive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because God's intended place for women is in the home, as stated in His word the Bible

Gtfo bulldyke.

Men are something like 16 times more likely to die in mixed units because their behavior is different with women. There is a study from Israeli forces that they got that number.

They should get the same opportunity. I have no problem with the women who actually pass the same tests getting the same roles. However that's not what happens in your country, what happens there is that you make the women take easier tests. I also am in favor of this, because it results in a weaker military, and because more of your people die. Good day to be a Mexican.

Women are natural killers of men.

this.

Fine. How about an all woman unit, no men. They can go fight all by themselves.

I'm gonna need you to drop and give me 100 laps...

at my quivering muscular butthole...
DID I SAY YOU COULD EJACULATE PRIVATE?!

Because they're weak as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

H-h-hey guys, I'm one of you now.
Camping is fun right?
Do you LARP like this often?
I like makeup.

They should be in their own units, and punishment for non-soldier behavior should be introduced.

they are physically weaker its a fact therefore putting some one you know for a fact is weaker than the enemy is just wrong they should be protected from terrors like this

If they are physically able to carry a regular sized man and pull themselves over a wall in full combat gear they could be in combat roles. Most of them fail basic physical tests that would make them detrimental on the battlefield.

>Give me one (1) good reason women shouldn’t be given every opportunity in the military that men receive.
Because women are emotional thinkers, which has no place in the military.

they often fail to meet the minimum physical standards, to the point that the standards need to be lowered, resulting in a weaker military

Men get promoted by demonstrations of leadership, honor and dedication. Women get promoted by spreading their legs.

Unironically fpbp.

Also, mixed units are a disaster, as the IDF could testify.

hey men, hi... we don't get to talk often enough. You see, I've been fucking women exclusively for the last four years while I draw a paycheck from your tax dollars. I get to go get that women's studies degree on your dime now! Hey thanks! I didn't even have to serve on the front line! Only icky boys do that dirty work. They are disposable men and they serve to keep me safe while I use their tax money to bury them 6 feet under.

God it's great to be a militant lesbian!

Because video of a captured US soldier being gangraped by Taliban would bolstsr their morale and destroy America's.

For MOS's that require absolute physical strength and endurance, like the combat arms, weaker individuals are a liability. No honorable woman would even WANT to endanger men's lives just so they can have an "opportunity."

>honorable
>woman

pick one

They don't meet the basic physical requirements to be in the military.

10/10 would pay for content.
german gangbangs of french women during the occupation. They loved it. Where do you think Bukakke cums from?

Except with women in the military, they will be pegging subordinates. They be packing dem gibemedat issued miliatry strap ons.

Because combat isn't like the movies. It is days to weeks of being bunkered down in some muddy shithole with no running water and the only supplies you have are carried with you.
They usually get UTIs, Yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and STIs that are often left untreated and can potentially cause infertility.
A woman and a man with the same training, the man will always be stronger.
A combat unit is often only as strong as its weakest link.
Women need more supplies to function, but can't carry the same amount as a man.

This. Buddy of mine was on the ground when the war in Iraq kicked off, and he said they would sometimes go weeks between receiving new supplies. Bare in mind, this was against a vastly inferior opponent that had no ability to disrupt their resupply efforts. In a real shit-hits-the-fan scenario, it could be far longer.

I would just like to say, as a french whore during WW2... You americans... you got sloppy seconds.

>Give me one (1) good reason women shouldn’t be given every opportunity in the military that men receive.

Because it undermines the efficiency of the combat unit itself. The Marines conducted several statistical analysis between the differences of all male units and units that allowed females within them. The all male units efficiency scored higher ever single time.

Females are physically weaker, mentally more susceptible to PTSD, need special accommodations because of their physical differences, etc.

There are more than just a few good reasons as to why women shouldn't be allowed within combat roles. They have their place within the battlefield, but not within units solely designated for combat.

I'm a 6'2" who weigh 190lbs without my combat gear. I'm a Stryker Driver, if something happens to me and my crew needs to drag me out of the driver hole only 1 or 2 people can fit there to drag me up. There's not a woman on earth who could pull me out of there in full gear. I could easily drag most men and women out of the same situation. They couldn't do the same for me. We are not equal.

Also having a group of all males we don't have to worry about political correctness and shit so the group is a lot tighter that way. If we had women we'd have to walk on egg shells to avoid sharp violations and that would ruin unit cohesion.

>post-rationalism
>using rational arguments against women
>2017...

>one reason
Sorry user, this redpill only comes in bulk.

Also I like that #DraftOurDaughters is now being unironically shilled for, yet another meme we turned into reality.

this would be fine with me. personally if I was in a situation where a base was under attack and the woman wanted in, I don't care what people would say, I would demand that we get in back and snipe or work supply lines while men actually do the main fighting. any white knight that tries to say otherwise is asked if hes a spy or just doesn't know that 1600% more casualties happen in mixed units.

>the average woman isn't as strong as the average man
>the average woman wouldn't be able to drag the average man wearing full gear out of the line of fire
>the average woman is shorter than the average man, how is she going to climb high walls when she's weaker and shorter while wearing gear
>men have a natural instinct to protect women, this jeopardizes missions, something noticed in the IDF
>it just raises people having sexual relationships and fraternizing, which lowers morale for everyone because they know Susan is just fucking the supervisor to get out of work

because theyre the child bearing sex

lesbian women are far more effective killers of men than men. We just need to make an amazon special forces unit and just tell them that the base is supposed to be a female only safe space. No penises allowed.

chad occupational bang vs virgin liberator pityfuck

in a civilized army, there should be women at base camp but not on the field. helps morale. women on the battle line are a burden unless they have their own 'special' squad so they can larp and possibly distract the enemy while the boys do the actual work. Men and women in the same squad is a terrible idea. Women don't want to be in battle, they think battle is glorious, but they fail to see the reality. This whole equality meme has done this. They see male bravado in movies and think it should be theirs, not realizing that bravado is a lack of fear of pain and death and emotional bluntness, which is everything they're not, which is why we like them. What a fuck up.

Because they aren't good enough and they fuck up everything they touch kys yourself

Lmao cutting scores for combat MOS’s are historically damn near impossibly high. How the fuck would this help any of theses clams get promoted?

one reason. hmm, men evolved as warriors , women evolved as the literal opposite

Call them human shield, heh?

Don't look at me your the one who used dogs to bomb the panzer.

better hide yo' wife, Jerry. the red army's coming to town

>infantry
>getting promoted
O IM LAFFIN

war is all about pricks.