You suddenly wake up at the beginning of Re:Zero episode 1 in Subaru's place

>You suddenly wake up at the beginning of Re:Zero episode 1 in Subaru's place
>No savepoints, but you do have all the translated novel chapters so far on your phone
Realistically speaking, what could you do?

Leave, start a life as an adventurer

Delete that garbage from my phone.

Pick rem

I would kill emilia

Join cult.

Forget Emilia and Rem, go for Frederica.

I hope you are Russian because you will be living on ice planet afterwards.

Find the highest mountain and jump

Get Rem, run away with her, maybe try to slip it into Ram before as well.

And then basically go for the Rem AU, but without her getting that ridiculous long hair.

Also no kids.

LITERALLY NOT GET INVOLVED

>Realistically speaking, what could you do?

Not dying in the first place seems like a plan.

Not acting like a faggot and actually not being retarded sounds like a good start to me.

Join the cult or start my own sect as I claim that I am Pride.

Enjoy getting PUCK'D along with everyone else when Emilia dies.

Enjoy Reinhard raping Puck with no lube.

Speaking of stuff that will never happen, how's your gf?

After half the world is dead sure.

Prevent Emilia from finding Rom's hideout. She'll survive, but she won't recover her insignia. Unless Elsa takes it to Roswaal.

What's your plan to get Rem without looking like suspicious person?

Who was Elsa working for anyway? I don't see any of the other candidates hiring her.

And who gave her that insignia in the first place?

SHOUT HIS NAME AND HE WILL APPEAR

TELL HIM EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN

IF HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME THEN I'LL TELL HIM THAT THE BOWEL HUNTER IS IN TOWN

AT THIS POINT HE IS THE MC

Reinhard can't be in two places at once.

Seconded.

Seriously, without return by death, getting involved with all these people would mean a very, very short life.

kms

Kill myself because 3DPD

Make babies with best girl and live a happy life.

>translations
kill myself because casual scum

reinnerddo literally oneshots puck in the novel

>girl

Rape all her 4 mouths.

boys can get pregnant too.

What is her fourth mouth?

do I get a japanese english dictionary too on that phoen?

HERO KENZAN

Fuck all the cute girls

Without return by death the best you can do is sell your cellphone/laptop for 20 blessed gold coins, buy a nice farmhouse with huges patchs of land, become a rich farmer/merchant, and then fill your mansion with cute maids for you to molest, this way you will die happy at old age, married to a cute noble lady of minor rank, with 15 kids in total.

Getting involved without return by death or a good power will just get you tortured o death by rem while she smiles softly at your suffering.

Because you know so much you can mess up and say things you should not know, just a little slip and Rem will get wet at the idea of raping you with her spike ball.

You cant see the unseen hands either, you cant abuse return by death to bait white whale and help kill her, better to become a farmer and learn magic in your spare time, maybe you will luck out and get one of the cheat blessings.

But the world will get into nuclear winter if the worst girl dies.

not the whole world Reinhardt will come after 2 or 3 days nations like the one whre the jew girl is from (kararagi I think ) is safe

>become a rich farmer/merchant
You could just become a banker instead. In fact, you could invent paper currency by issuing IOUs.

The best you can do is either talk to reinhart or send a letter to emilia, without letting you know who you are, either she will save herself or die.

Warn Emilia about danger or two, get money.

Other case: ditch that dumb princess and go innaadventure.

>mfw no face to describe mfw I read about Puck.
Might as well kill myself.

Unlike Subaru, I don't meme like an idiot the entire time.

Then again, me being 2 meters tall could be suspicious I guess...tallest human I've seen in the series so far is Roswaal at 1.82m or something...

Starts finding mage that uses explosion magic asap

You did not know he was dangerous af?

I would befriend Reinhard and stick close to him, he will protect me. I only want to stay alive, fuck everyone else.

I didn't watch/read REEEEE:Zero. I just came for lulz.

>dat pic

>be hopeful that you will make cash by copying modern inventions
>get dragged into endless cycle of death and revivification, having to deal with all that bullshit these people cook up
The poor dog.

>Go to the nearest guard post
>"HELP THERE'S A CRAZY KILLER BITCH AND SHE'LL BE AT A HOUSE IN THE SLUMS"
>"I'M NOT LYING, LOOK AT THIS MAGIC ARTIFACT IT TELLS THE FUTURE"
>"If you don't get to her in time a giant cat will start fucking shit up so you better get your best guy on the case."
>Sell phone to the richest collector I can find for as much money as I can weasel out of him
>Use the money to go as far away from everything as I can and buy myself a nice house in a quiet town
>Invest in something profitable and hire workers
>Pioneer as much modern day stuff as I can to ensure my name will be heavily engraved in history
>Marry some local airheaded ojou-sama and fill her with my bourgeois seed

Live comfortably until the Archbishops of Greed, Wrath, Lust and Gluttony kill me. Sloth was a joke compared to these guys

All he had to do was DO NOT PURSUE EMILIA

Wow, what do you do when your phone is out of batteries ? WELL PLAYED GENIUS

>go on a date with Rem
>find a nice place where we can see the stars
>pic related

Have to pay 50 bucks for chapters translated by Jewpress, get mad!

Then play as a super awesome rogue and steal their weak medieval money, it should take ten years to get enough medieval shitty coins to exchange for 50 dollars, I will also grief the world and treat everyone like NPCs

Why pick Rem when Ram is better demon?

Genuflect in front of Emilia and then kill myself.

If he needs to be in two places at once he can easily get a blessing of clone jutsu

Jerk off in public

>Memilia dies
>cat goes berserk
>he dies before most OP guy in the world slays the beast
nice

I'm not getting involved with these fuckers. There is no way you will not die.

I think Sup Forums would figure out the first arc quite easily, but the second arc would just kill everyone. Even till today, I don't understand the train of thought behind that.