HELP HER to find her true love

>Come on /pol why men have to be so selfish and don't marriage such magnificent creatures.

You should be happy is FINALLY your turn*

*if you worked hard enough of course

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/12/the-myth-of-the-lonely-old-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do white supremacist hate women? That's not helping your cause is it

>going from place to place and man to man
kek

> /pol is one person
> used up roasties and low partner count young women are exactly the same breeding material

>now that I'm starting to notice my age, I have to be an adult now
All women, every day, forever

Sup Forums eventually grows up, realizes females are people (just a bit more retarded) and leaves this places. It is then replaced by the next fresh batch of adolescents who have nothing more to lose due to continuous rejection and hate all women.

im 33 and im still here

This

Women need to be married off to highest bidder at age 13. Before they start whoring around and destroy themselves.

I'm 31.
Neither of us should be here and we know it.

I'm a submissive, weak pathetic failed male beta failure.

Who's repeated failure and rejection and humiliation as a teen when it came to relationships made me nothing more than a literal faggot.

Having sex with a man only proved my absolute weakness and patheticness to myself, utterly destroying all notion or hope of me ever dating a female

Ha. I started tearing up writing this

This reminds me I'll never be a man

I'm married and I'm still here. I click on these threads for the keks but pity you fags who assume all women suck as bad as the chick in op

> being independent
> going from man to man

pick one

36 here. Where else are we supposed to go?

kek

Outside I guess.

I have insider information on how bad those chicks actually are.

Congrats on the marriage thing and such. Hope you have plenty of white kids.

35, still here.

I'll always be afraid and avoident of women now

I hope to commit suicide before 30 though

Fuck women like her. No regrets. Im bout to get paid cunt and you deserve none.

Don't despair my boys. You will go to Valhalla. Soon.

Rape is alpha male behaviour

I'm a pathetic tiny dicked beta.

Women can't dine in Valhalla. I'm 100% useless.

>Be me
>30
>Still come to Sup Forums
>Don't have kids that I know of
>Spend weekends driving to different towns/cities or travelling
>Fuck random girls I meet, usually in grunge bars since they're the easiest
>No intention of ever settling down or even dating
>Save a fuck ton of money, which is probably how I can afford to do what I do
To be honest, I love my life. I'm not going to ruin it just because society told me that I have to get married, have kids, work 40 hours a week just to support them only to grow old and depend on them to help me pay for my 12+ medications before I'm about to die.

>something something Jews

Damn user. I wasn't ready for these feels. So are you gay or you only have sex with men because you're too afraid to approach women? Do you think you could be happy spending the rest of your life with a man (although it'd be degenerate by Sup Forums's standards but at least you'll be happy)?

I'm well adjusted socially, believe it or not.

I meant in terms of camaraderie and entertainment. I can get along with normies, even if I don't agree with them. I come to Sup Forums for the lulz, bantz, and to discuss things I can't discuss with the average TV-addicted, lol-not-breeding-cuz-reasons-ohbtw-more-immigrants-plz, bluepill gargling dipshits that inhabit the world we've inherited.

There's no IRL equivalent to Sup Forums.

It's actually defeated male behavior. Among chimps, when the alpha male defeats a challenger, the challenger goes off to rape a female to assert dominance. You can see this with humans too. Notice all the news stories about shitskins raping 63- and 91-year-olds?

#BLEACHED

We only hate women who are trash.

Oh please. Sup Forums hates most women because they're secretly all incel or MGTOW movement lifelong losers.

you're going to regret it the last 20 years of your life so get ready for that at least

Why does everyone think this? Ever since I was young, everyone told me I would regret not wanting to get married. I'm 30 years old, have friends that are happily married and I have no regrets.

because women only sully what they touch. They don't become "tradwives" for the sake of blood and soil, but because it's a fad and she saw pretty youtube chicks doing it

I’ve tried to leave this place four times...

Lurk more, newfag.

45 here. There is no where else.

My bf basically just preyed on me since I was such a beta
He psychologically broke me down and told me guys like me will NEVER ever have sex with women

I'm pretty much with him because im just a weakling and he controls me

I was a really naive teen, I really wanted a gf, to hold her hand, make her laugh and be her hero. But I was blind to see I was inferior

After being fucked by a man it completely breaks you. You can't see yourself or pretend your a normal male.

Other male presence intimidates you, you feel like dying when you see heterosexual couples or family pressed the "why don't you have a gf" question over and over

Regret is pointless so long as we can't change the past.
Sure we can't help but do it, like crying when a loved one dies, but we need to realize that it won't change our present situation and move on.

What a faggot.

Married. 2 kids. 42.

Still here.

Still laughing at all the adolescent women-haters who think that what sociopathic feminazis post on Twitter in any way reflects how the average female thinks or feels.

You idiots are so obsessed with the extremes that you are so blind to what is normal that you deny it exists.

Holy shit dude wtf

And then they say all women are trash.

You're still in the good years. After fifty even men with money become invisible to women, you'll walk through a department store and they won't even look at you, you wander through life as an aimless ghost using a credit card to reassure yourself that you made the right decision all along. There will be long moments alone where you wonder why the things that gave you pleasure can't get you out of bed in the morning anymore. You start looking at the drawer where you keep the gun more and more but tell yourself it's just daydreaming. Before you know it you're starting to have health problems and that's when real loneliness sets in, loneliness you can't even pay to get rid of. In those twilight moments alone with your body and your mind you realize it would have been nice to have some grown children around to tell you a story or tuck you in. You wonder what kind of lives they might have lived. You wish you could have celebrated their own triumphs with them and felt the pride that a father feels when his children grow up happy healthy and self assured. But all you have is this withering body and a cough that never gets better and a jet ski in the garage you haven't used in years. Wonder what's on TV?

came here to post this

32 here, and fuck you faggot this has been my home for years.

>how the average female thinks or feels
they feel like they are the center of the universe and they think they are all 10/10 because a hot guy fucked them once when most of them are 5/10 on a good day
am i close enough?

Shut the fuck nigger

therationalmale.com/2011/09/12/the-myth-of-the-lonely-old-man/

There is only one solution to this, but it requires action on your part.

You decide whether you’re dependent or independent. As long as you blame your bf for your state, you will always remain in that state.

Being dependent is a choice.

It can sometimes be an extremely difficult choice, but it is a choice nonetheless. That is why the only way out is to stop making that choice.

This isn’t to be mean, btw. It’s meant only to tell you that the way out exists, albeit a difficult one.

I just hope that you're larping man

>hopping from penis to penis to penis
Cock carousel.

We can talk again once you’ve graduated from high school.

>t. man looking at his gun drawer more and more

I know. I feel disgusting and worthless.
The only reason we are monogamous is because of aids risks and he likes having "someone he can rape whenever he feels like it" since he knows I won't say no

The only sliver of happiness I get is when he's orgasmed and gets cuddly, affectionate and holds me tight.

At least its something

judging by your retort it seems you're still mentally there

It a because like 85% of this board is from Reddit and /r9k/ at this point.

Suncd you seem so confidant in what the future holds may you give me next weeks lottery numbers?

I'm tired of women
How do you guys reccomend having a son without having to deal with women in your life?

That almost made sense.

Oh I blame myself.
I wish I was too but I really am a sad case

Those women are utterly incapable of love, feminism has destroyed them.

Invest in cat food.

Blame is part of it. Knowing you can make a different choice is the other.

Dude seriously what the shit I've seen some shit posted but wow. You need to get some fucking confidence and I know that it's not as easy as that but wow. If you're not larping and this isn't overly exaggerated chances are your "bf" is going to leave you soon enough to get something better anyway.

52 and married

hating whore roasties =/= hating women

>rejects every other guy and only fucks chad in her teens
>rides the cock carousel in her 20's
>becomes "independent" as a diversity hire in her 30's
>blames others for not wanting her in her 40's

Don't listen to them hoes

Do you have a job?

You can't help these grade A full faggots. Just write him off as a total loss and move on.

2 1/2 mommy is busy making tendy-flavoured baby formula

soy-free of course

Probably true but I try to help anyway.

considering your argumentation boils down to
>hurr kid
i'm surprised you can even read

It would be good if he left me
At least it would stop reinforcing it anymore

I'd still be alone and petrified of women still though.

Student

gas yourself, shill.

>bleached
it's only bleached if its interracial you stupid fucking child. jesus christ you need to be 18 to post here.

So are our lives enhanced by the number of first cousins we have as well? Why the fuck are genetic relatIves postulated as a source of meaning? Children are status symbols just like sports cars. Everyone is dying alone in a warehouse next to niggers

> mgtow propaganda

Mental illness.
First of all, you are the man.
You fuck , don't get fucked by anything.

Fuck that roastie whore, she can die in a fire for all I care.

Do you not have any friends or family? Can you go work out?

I guess facts are also mgtow propaganda

>uk flag

The argentine chad vs the faggot brit

Jajaj

That delusional bitch can find her own. Not my problem and none of my concern.

I do. But I keep my relationship a secret
I had a phase trying to be really ripped but it did nothing for my confidence

It's all mental for me

Ignore this subhuman. He should be thrown directly into the oven, without gassing him first.

So what's stopping you from saying fuck it and just doing what you want?
I mean, I get it - I get social awkwardness and the feeling everyone is judging you. But if you stop and look....they're often just as bad, if not worse. Just ignorant of their own failings.
And they generally don't give a fuck about you anyway - they're too busy naval-gazing at themselves.
Stop beating yourself up and just fucking do what you want.

just like facts can be racist they also can be MGTOW
also illegal, why not

Hahahah this. Also,
>I am of abject uselessness. My self-worth revolves around finding a husband after being a whore as long as possible. I have no career, considering I move to accommodate penises, and am likely unpleasant and useless as a housewife. Marry me or it's over.
>Okay I guess it's over. Your worth to me was solely derived from the sex you provided.
>OMG he dumped me!!!
I've seen this too many times.

Lemme see your flag. I just want to see what broken English Balkan state you come from

kek

Who is this?

39, married, kids, job, home etc.
What else am I supposed to do? watch TV? Go to the bar with all the other old men?

MWAHAHAHAHA
To all the faggots who call me mad when I say that homosexuals are deeply fucked individuals as they appreciate domination.
See!
This kid gets it. Completely fucked. Of course a pleb has to live it to get it for himself.
Moral of the story is faggots are a danger to the nation state and are broken as men.
Good night.

there are always vidya, books and gardening

> Pol are virgins because pathetic

You'll have to do better than that, plenty in this place seems to have success with the opposite sex, me included. We're here because there's nowhere else.

Women who slept around and partake in fleeting short term hookups generally don't learn about relationships and what they take to make work like compromise, communication, emotional support through hard times etc... That women in the OP never learned that stuff so how could she settle? She doesn't know how.

She doesn't realize that her partner count is the symptom of the actual problem, not the big problem. The big problem for anyone who racks up a high partner count is usually a deeply selfish nature, to the point that the concerns of others are just dreadfully boring and thus not worth thinking about. So she, like many before her, got old and wanted an easier life with a partner. But who would want to take the risk. All the settle down types probably married in their 20's. All the sleep around men won't stay long and can easily get women younger than her. This world is a harsh place and just because you realized you made some major mistakes, doesn't mean you will be able to change who you are as a person.

stop even discussing this problem, she brought it on herself and she is only one to blame
nothing less, nothing more, we make our own decisions

"What would happen if all my ancestors prioritized loli and dragon dildo over being a man and raising a family"
Questions you never asked yourself apparently

I'm in my 30's and I'm here for entertainment.

Go away millennial woes, nobody likes you

I can certainly break up with him

Doesent matter how much I want a girl though. I'll never get one