Is this the most depressing tweet of 2017?

I'm pretty sure Ann could land a young right-wing boytoy who's into mature women.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/941710865467871232
archive.is/j7Gf5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGIAOI1bYuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd marry Ann in a heartbeat. I'm fit and right wing and I wouldn't mind tapping that ass. Plus she'd probably put me in her will.

>Is this the most depressing tweet of 2017?
pic related ain't so depressing though.
>I'm pretty sure Ann could land a young right-wing boytoy who's into mature women.
Yeah that's probably not what she wants though.

Ann is single by choice, the rest of us aren't.

She could. It would never last but she wouldn't necessarily die alone.

getting passed around by old republicuck to republicuck for 35 years results in being 50, childless and single?
>who knew?

This is what being a conservative woman gets you.

Notice how all of these female conservative mouthpieces lack any long-term companion.

The truth is that no man wants to marry a conservative woman. There's something distinctly unfeminine about fighting for the right to mistreat people. This goes double for women who generate a name for themselves as conservative mouthpieces.

Even the ideal "conservative" woman is really liberal in nature (caring, nurturing, etc). She is only allegedly "conservative" sexually but gives lip service to her (conservative) husband's politics.

Between this and that article about how alt-right women have been mistreated, I think these women are starting to realize pretending to be a hateful person for attention makes you repelling to (desirable) men.

Ironically, the only thing that ever saves conservative politics is it becoming more liberal.

she plays both sides of the aisle. She was Bill Maher's arm candy for a period of time.

Not unlike Kimberly Guilfoyle on Fox, she was married to uber-lib Gavin Newsom.

>Ann could land a young right-wing boytoy who's into mature women.

I think she is too old to have children now

I thought she was dating that nigger

Except all of the married women I know, who overwhelmingly vote Republican and have families. It's the single mothers and spinsters that end up miserable and alone, in my experience.

that feel
too real

Michelle Malkin is happily married with kids.

Men never get the opportunities that women do.

Why would you refuse to have a family when literally thousands of men would have married you when you were fertile?

that wont stop me from trying

>Except all of the married women I know, who overwhelmingly vote Republican and have families
These are apolitical liberal women who vote Republican because their husband does.

but ann, please marry me; you are my favorite monster high.

We have to incentivize white breeding, Ann
This ain't all about you

Alt right men are ugly as fuck and she ain't a looker either. She is a tad too old. Also aggressive women aren't hot either, if you are cuck you would love her.

Ann likely has a personality disorder and genuinely doesn't like other people.

Unless you are a horrible freak of nature, most people who fail to mate do so because of personality issues.

>what is delusion?

>Be single after long term relationship
>Be much happier, not having to think of another person all the time, more money, more free time, doing what i want

SIlly Ann Coulter, being single is fine, being friendless is not. Friendship and community fills that hole better than a cutie does. This is what people dont seem to understand when they are desperately trying to get a gf (or a bf, i know you fags, but thats cool).
They are trying to fill a void caused by lack of community and purpose, and trust me, it wont fill it.

Get an actual community, friends, work towards that and the betterment of all. GF's come and go, its not nearly as important.

Ann "Wherever I am, I must bitch" Coulter

>this level of trolling

I'd suck her toes all day

>18k replies
>23k likes
No, it’s pretty depressing.
Hint: The replies aren’t supportive.

If it's guaranteed that this money ONLY goes to white families with white children, then I'll accept it. That obviously won't happen though, so fuck that proposal. I'm not going to pay even more money to Maria and her 8 screaming beanlets.

Ann coalburner gets the bullet too

the problem with conservative woman is that they don't accept their 'submissive' role, they want a chad but chad is a sinner so they can't allow them that.

Conservative women aren't career girls or social media stars, they're wives and mothers. Every "conservative" women you see "speaking her mind" on twitter is simply a larper. Chad can see right through them.

"Knowing" Ann I guarantee you that there's been several husband-tire men in her life that she scarred off with her flippant attitude.

youtu.be/qGIAOI1bYuw