The absolute state of California

We are re-entering the era of hieroglyphics.
The de-evolution of humanity continues.

Emojis are fun to the non-autistic, what on earth is your problem

FPBP

This

This

>don't use grammar or sentences
>don't read
>just use hieroglyphics

>no muslims
Based.

incorrect!
this is only so niggers can finally get an education in art study.
>"what pensive mean?"

>no pens
>no bikes
>no dogs
>no food or drink
>no running
>no YO HOL UP

It really is sad, but I feel like there's going to be a division, only the non-white retards will use the hieroglyphs meanwhile the upper class (white people) will still be using words

If your a good Gallery it would not be unusual for non english speaking tourists to visit.

Using universal symbols is probably better than those signs with the rules in 30 languages.

Only question I hav3 is why are there pencils allowed in but not pens?

what did they mean by this?

What means "finger up"?

typical reddit cuck spacing. There's no reason for anyone gallery to not use the fucking native language, no one gives a fuck if foreigners can't understand it, if they can't then they need to get the fuck out back to their own country

one in the stink

notice the "no drink" is wine so nigs know "not even classy-ass liquor is allowed".

?

no nose-picking.

No covering license plate on CL ad.

the real tragedy is that they thought they were being nice to people by doing it in this "cutesy" manner.

brainwashed fools.

islamic thing, one god allah

No Islam?
I am offended, how racist and Islamophobic of them.
'reddit' should complain

Hmmm
This really gets my noggin jogin

no pointing

>No Pizza

I'm guessing they had some issues with Podesta in the past.

I don't see the problem. You aim your warnings towards the level of people you need to warn. If some kid stops to look and figure it out, good for them. They just read the rules that normally they would never even look at if it was written out.
Adults already know you don't touch and run etc in those sort of locations.
Yeah some still do it but that's not an issue of not seeing the rules, they are just shit heads. Any adult knows you don't touch art behind a rope barrier for example.

Was that where he left his domino map?

What a bigotry!

Podesta hasn't done anything illegal

1 God pagans btfo

wtf I love galleries now

Don't even nationalists allow tourists to visit their impressive cultural achievements?

takbir!!!!!!!

>no islam

same

i..i..i almost can read this despite no emoji training. but why can I use a pencil but not a pen?

They already don't read cursive.

Don't belittle hieroglyphics by comparing them to emojis, hieroglyphics were a means of visual communications that inculcated ideas too complex for simple words

An emoji is literally just a glorified doodle