And some of you cucks actually defended this thots...

And some of you cucks actually defended this thots. This video proves all things we warned you about with women participating in politics. It basically hit a bingo on all accounts:

1. All criticism is coming from ugly virgin losers who can't get a nice lady such as herself.
2. Race mixing? Prostitution? General degeneracy? You can't judge a proud womyn's past you fucking incel misogynists (an actual word she used).
3. The main cause of our dying society is not in Jews or women, but weak poor selfish White men who can't provide for needs of ladies. "Most of my female friends can't find half-decent men right now" (yeah, and not because they're old used up roasties).
4. Then she goes on a long tirade about what a "decent men" should be: make good money, win in fights, be a warrior, never judge his wife, be loyal no matter what, have survivalist skills, etc.
5. The fucking icing on a cake is her final thought that only women can understand that current fight for White Race is not in the socio-economic sphere (like dumb shallow men would say)... but in a spiritual one. And even Christianity or Paganism, some New Age hippie shit.

Jesus, what have you thirsty betas done with the movement...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUQ1X5hPUA
youtube.com/watch?v=KccN2SEC56E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thots
Gas yourself

she has like 400 hours of camwhoring videos out there, she was never altright

>And not even Christianity or Paganism
fix

I've watched the video. 90% of what you say are lies. KYS.

Also saged.

Sounds like both sides are just blaming each other. You should probably just find a white girl, settle down and stop making excuses. Also, stop paying attention to these YouTube attention whores.

The Alt-Right has become a dumpster fire, and people need to move on.
Don't give up on your ideas, but throw away the Alt-Right label

B-but she's a trad qt!

routering her roastie for 400 hours on camera while watching guys stick dragon dildos in their ass is about as from from trad as you can get

>i'm jumping of this bandwagon now because its no longer fashionable to be on. B-b-b-but I was never really on the bandwagon to begin with.

Thots and jews, errrry tiem.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUQ1X5hPUA

that just means she's ancap

Who are the remaining female Alt-Right Youtubers.

This chick was such a plant from day one, I can only imagine what they're payin her to do this.

we had this thread already stop posting it

>hurrdurr she is perverted not trad like I want

>m-muh Aryan goddess
>meme flag
You first rabbi

Watching women so easily subvert the alt right is incredibly pathetic and demoralizing. I hope you remember that you cucks are the reason we didn't get anywhere.

>alt right voices- mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites

Is she wrong? Sup Forums isn't alt-right anyway, it's far-right.

>alt right voices- mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites

So true.

If you willingly watch some stupid camwhore on youtube at least don't get buttblasted over what she says. That's pathetic af.

She isnt as bad as this cunt

>She's so trad

>She isnt as bad as this cunt
Did she fuck herself with a black dildo on camera? No? Then she is.

At least she is coherent

How many miles of niggerbone has this filthy whore run on her pussy?

1. Suck dick and party
2. Realize that you are used up and getting old
3. Make videos replicating the work on white men on the Alt-Right
4. Appeal to betas on the Alt-Right

who?

5. When it doesn't work out blame asshole men and return to previous lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=KccN2SEC56E

Obviously no one should be listening to the political opinions of women; however, there’s a grain of truth to women not being responsible for their actions. They’re not mentally and physically self-sufficient, so when the initial groundwork for their current dusfunction(as well as the whole society more broadly) was established nearly a century ago, it is to the discredit of men that such behavior was not surpressed.