Why are people in denial about pit bulls?

Why are people in denial about pit bulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/12/15/woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-dogs-while-taking-them-for-a-walk/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's warm, bro

Feels vs reals

If you use the words "pupper" or "doggo" unironically gas yourself

Because they dindu nuffin.

You want to talk about reals, let's mention how the only people afraid of pitbull are little bitches who deserve to be. Some of us are perfectly capable of rearing these little bastard to be perfectly sociable.

I agree pitbulls can be trained and can make good dogs, that doesn't mean I should let my son near a random pit on the street

Good breed taken over and bred by junk people = junk breed...Find a reputable breeder to buy pups from...Staffordshire was a great dog...look what popularity did to it....inB4 "they're not Staffordshire!" Do some research, D-bag.....Many breeds were ruined by people trying to be "cool".....

because it aint as simple as pit=bad. different breeds require different shit. I have had a bloodhound in my life since '96. The breed cant be trained to come on command, a loose bloodhound is a dead bloodhound. they are blind as fuck and almost deaf. see the world through the nose. So you have to treat them different than a lab.
I had pits as a kid. theres a trick to them. live in the sticks and let them run loose. they can chase critters, chase dog pussy, do dog shit. but if you restrict them in a fence or apartment, they get crazy. if you EVER chain one up, he's a liability. but left outside, to live a dog life, they are pretty gentle. except for cats.

Nigger tier dog

They didn't start as little bastards...they are terriers....see my following post..

>All these faggots in denail

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs

Shit is painful to read. Stick to forwarding emails to your grandkids, gramps

It’s because women and their so precious feelings, they see the dog, it looks cute and they become completely convinced it’s a harmless little animal that could not ever do anything wrong,

The only thing anyone has ever had to fear from mine is humping when the bitch is horny.

Sure, except for that one time it'll snap for no reason and maul your infant child to death

I agree that most owners suck at rearing dogs in general, but some breeds like pitbulls just aren't right in the head and might get violent out of nowhere.

I'm from the south, we have a weakness for owning violent animals.

>known aggressive breed informs owner of aggressive tendencies

Shit breed for shit people. It's too bad Denver's ban hasn't become a national phenomenon.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.

Jews did this

You're missing my point....My Mastiff crosses in the wrong hands would have grown up to be a-holes....and if I picked my breeding stock for the most aggressive, well, there you have it...bad dog...Don't buy pups from those people....

>Denver bans pitbulls
>still allows niggers and spics to kill you

this is the same thing as saying since humans are violent, we should ban humans.

can't judge the many by the deeds of a few.

also, you can effectively make any large dog dangerous.

I have a Rotty instead. It's supposed to have been killed several times, but my town police force is three people including the dog catcher and they know I have 10x their combined firepower.
No matter how many times my dog bites someone's kid, or how many non-murder crimes I commit, as long as I stay in this small town I am completely above the law.

> hey, guy, some niggers are good people, so there's nothing wrong with the race at all

Fuck off back to Kikebook faggot.

We really should start banning people

Or just Jews.

I'm tired of hearing about this shit.
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and should all be put down.
The people that defend them should be thrown in prison too.

what if the sheriff kill her & blame the doggos???

Nice phone, faggot.

OP, I’ve been around pit bulls my whole life and I’ve never seen or heard of any “mauling” or “viciousness”. They are sweet dogs if you raise them right. Like children. They happen to be all muscle though and if you happen to make one feel threatened enough to attack then you will lose a little more skin than you would if a little pug bit you.
If you don’t love dogs, then you are hindering a mutually beneficial friendship we have had as a species for thousands of years.
Pic related.

I've seen many breeds ruined over the years by ignorant shortsighted breeders.....

>“I wasn’t able to see the body, so I can’t tell you what happened. I can’t tell you if it was a blunt force or if it was a mauling, but I know those dogs didn’t do it,” she said.
Yep
ktla.com/2017/12/15/woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-dogs-while-taking-them-for-a-walk/

Attack the person, not their statement....there is a word for that...What is it?

>muh anecdote

Yep just don't make them feel threatened. For example turning your back threateningly, or sitting in a chair threateningly.

Shot one of these pieces of shit a few months ago for attacking me in my own yard. Fuck this breed and fuck their owners.

So then you'd be ok with a law which let me respond to an attack against me by your dog (lethal force) as if it were an attack by you yourself against me using lethal force, making it ok for me to defend myself against such an attack by your dog by shooting YOU. This makes sense to me since you have chosen to trust your dog with not only your own life, but mine as well. The dog is there because of you, so the dog is your agent. An attack by your dog is an attack by you. Yes?

Right?

W-what

Looking any dog in the eye if you are scared invites a predator response....Let's see what you retards know about canines...

Yep.
Resting up before they sniff out and maul fags who are afraid of them. Image related.

>there is a word for that...What is it?
niggerdog-apologist

Now, more than 2 dogs changes the dynamic to pack mentality...You look, you twitch, you lose....add a shittily bred dog into that mix.....Public hazard....

Not an argument

You had an arguement? I just thought your hand was glued to the period key.

yeah don't threaten pitbulls like this grandma and you'll be fine kids
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

fucking pittniggers

I've seen what newbs do to good breeds...Newbs shouldn't own "popular" breeds....Some of us grew up with a hell of alot bigger animals than dogs....lots of them...and our animals were all sweethearts....

Couldn't agree more.

........................................................................................suck my dick

>Why are people in denial about pit bulls?

I wondered about that myself. I love dogs but I don't trust no damn pit bulls.

Cool anecdote bro, how about you see again.

Face it, pits are niggerdogs, they are statistically more voilent than any other dog breed.

It’s not that they’re violent, it’s that they’re unpredictably violent and attack their owners after years of tender loving care.

Cool story bro

It's denial of God via denial of sin via denial that natural evil exists via defense of all harmful things.

I rescued a pittbull like 2 days ago that im pretty sure was used in fighting. He was going to be put down because the shit town i got him from was poor. Trying to find a good non-nigger home for him. I am honest to god scared of this dog, even though he hasn't done anything to met yet. Any advice?

Fugly looking dog

all harmful things possible* If the world weren't to end, we would eventually see sympathy for murderers, rapists, and pedophiles. Wait, we already do, just not all of them, yet.

if you're concerned that your dog is a threat to your life or anybody else's, the dog should be put down humanely.

if you're not sure, hire an animal behaviorist and have them do an evaluation of the dog. with their experience and knowledge, they can give you the best advice you'll ever receive on how to proceed with the dog.

Antifreeze on pizza and a standard issue ditch

He attacked a dog at the dog park today. He looked like he was out to kill them. I picked him up; he didn't bite at me. I want to pass this off as him trying to protect me, but honestly.. Maybe not. I have him some appointments on friday for him.. wish me luck until then.

If you say certain dog breeds are a problem.. then you are saying black people are a problem too!!

go back to watching niggerball, boomer faggot

=/. dont want him to die. Thatd defeat the purpose of all the fuckery i've already been through.

Better question: Why are people in denial that they' should really shut the fuck up when it comes to subjects they know nothing about?

I've interacted with hundreds of dogs in my lifetime, more so in the last two years because of volunteering at an animal shelter. I've seen one pit in all that time that wasn't friendly, and the worst dogs I've seen have all been breeds other than pits.

Again, shut the fuck up and stop propagating the same bullshit threads over and over and fucking over again.

P.S. I unironically add: Kill yourself in a slow, agonizing way.

>muh individualism

There is no such thing as a right to own dog breeds that have violent temperaments. It's not about you and what you want and how good of a dog owner you are. These dogs are unpredictable by their nature, they are inherent ticking time bombs no matter who raises them. If these dogs are around, there will be frequent incidents of lethal or serious bodily damage. These breeds should be illegal.

Famous last words of every pitbull victim

knowing when to cut your losses is a very important skill

>He attacked a dog at the dog park today. He looked like he was out to kill them. I picked him up; he didn't bite at me. I want to pass this off as him trying to protect me, but honestly.. Maybe not. I have him some appointments on friday for him.. wish me luck until then.

it's hard to say with behavioral issues. with aggression, there will always be a trigger. the key is to find out the trigger and then either avoid it completely, or employ aversive training.

for dog on dog aggression, that aggressive trigger can be a tennis ball, food, a toy, a bone, their own territory, their owner, etc. the dog could have been trying to protect you. but with the dog's known past, it's likely that it was just doing what his previous owners trained him to do -- attack other dogs without question.

the training of fighting dogs is disgusting. dogs can be trained to attack at first sight, without giving any warnings. additionally, the dogs that are selectively bred for fighting have been specifically chosen because they do not exhibit warning signs -- i.e. a warning growl, a warning bite, hair standing up on their flank, tail straight up, etc.

You just admitted to strangers that you're afraid of your dog that also attacked a completely innocent dog in public.

You just adopted an autonomous gun that is devoid of a moral compass

>muh eggspurt anecdotes

We have statistical as well as eyewitness and video footage evidence of their violent unpredictability. Go back to giving dog baths, nigger.

Jesus fucking Christ. Yet another one. Shut the fuck up, you ignorant faggot. Go talk about things you know something about, like drinking soy and getting fucked by pedos, and being an all-around pussy.

women

No, you don't, you unbelieavble faggot. You have cherry picked "data." You're a fucking moron and need to be killed.

Right, it's cherry-picked because it contradicts your beliefs. Why do you think statisticians and the rest of society are out to get pit bulls and Rottweilers? Go back to washing dog dicks, nigger.

Soooo alot of shitty people bought cheap guard dogs and trained them to be shitty dogs and bred the nastiest of them to make more shitty dogs....Bought by even shittier people..I'm kinda resting my case....I've seen it over and over again.....

Kek

Are rottweilers nigger tier?

Pit bulls are nigger dogs for niggers. They are usually owned by niggers. Rottweilers are white nigger dogs owned by white niggers. Niggers love nigger dogs because 1) they are up to no good, 2) they like to pretend to be tough.

>Woman.
>Be weak, fragile, and prone to breaking.
>BUT HOLLYWOOD SAID I WAS STRONG XD XD XD YAAASSS QUEEENNN YAAAS YAAAASSSS QUEEENN SLAAY YYAASSSS
>Have absolutely no concept of strength, power, command, etc.
>THEY'LL DO WHAT I SAY BECAUSE YAAASS YAAAAAAAASSSSSS YAS QYUEENEENENENE
>I'LL JUST GET THESE POWERFUL FUCKING BATTLE DOGS YASS YAAASS OH MY GOD YASSSS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>Act surprise when powerful dogs that require a powerful leader figure see her as an obstacle rather than an owner.

This is always women, it ALWAYS happen to women.
But who cares because YASSSS XD!!!!

Why do Pitfag Nigger lovers act as if their nigger dogs are the only choice of dogs? Quit being poor and spend some money on a good breed.

Not in their current breed status....US Rotties are mostly junk....Backyard junk.... Good ones are great dogs...

Atm, I'd say no, but they're borderline. They could easily go nigger tier with poor breeding.

The only time my german shepherd has ever been in danger is due to a pit pull attacking it.

(you) Been breeding good animals for nearly 50 years...2 AKC or 2 "purebreds" does not make a good animal....Its a ":purebred", but often that is its best quality...enjoy the puppymill genetic flaws as you watch your pup die after your kids have attached to it... Explain that to them......"Dad! Didn't you know?"

Until their hip starts hurting and it randomly freaks out and eats your face. That weird degenerative hip problems is what causes them to freak out. They are all prone to it no matter how well you raise them.

Kek... I miss the days when The Onion was still funny

..............................................................kys fag

>Until their hip starts hurting and it randomly freaks out and eats your face. That weird degenerative hip problems is what causes them to freak out. They are all prone to it no matter how well you raise them.
Its not "wierd" Its breeding substandard animals to other substandard animals....and you are a giant shill, and we all know it....Owners who know they are hurting, administer NAIDS and call the breeders for advice....Breeders research and adjust their breeding programs.

This happened to a girl I knew. She had two pitbulls for years, loved them as if they were her children, & almost all of her social media posts were about her dogs. Then one day out of fucking nowhere they attacked her, mutilating her face and her arm.
Funniest thing is, she blames herself for the attack and still insists they're a good breed

I've rarely had such an intelluctual discourse with anyone....I must bow down to his obvious higher "IQ" or get more .................. I guess that is static driven "dots" Any response?

Denial about what? About the shill psy op trying to take away our freedom to own whatever animal we want be cause "muh nigger dogs"? Fuck off.

Until it attacks you and the other pit bull owners say you abused it or you didn't train it right.

Brutal dogpill.

The sad fact is I hate the "Pitbull" culture.....I hate the people who try to engineer animals as toys of angry people.....Still love the Staffordshire Rat Killer....what he was bred to do...--

I’ve heard this so many times from people owning these nigger dogs.

>raise them right
>do not threaten them
>do not rough house them
>do not hit them
>do not corner them
>do not get in between their food or interfere when eating
>do not yell at them or act angry

Really man, I agree there’s no bad dogs but really stupid dog owners but pittbulls are always tethering on the edge of fucking shit up

Awww...no replies....shitty owners = shitty dogs...

I don't agree with your post at all...Read up on canine mentality...I do not rough house
I do not hit them.
I damn well make sure I get between them and their food.: either they trust me to keep them fed or not...Guess what....I'm the good guy...
Oh, be angry...and let them know in their words that you are angry....Pups will sure as Hell let you know if their are angry.....Be a better owner....

Pits are outright niggers.

I can however ask my rottweiler for a peck in my cheek and he obliges.
I can also take away his plate when he is eating and he will just stare at me until i put it down again.

If your dog wouldnt rather die than harm you thn you have a shit dog.

Ooops....I had a douche moment...I'll ferd them and then get between them and their food....If I get a problem, Ill fix it then....I've had pups as young as 4 weeks challenge me. Do I need to be the "Master"? Or call me "Master? No... But we will treat each other well...and with respect.