Magi 339 English

>Sense releasing the chapter on time
what a time to be alive
Also Fish really is a miracle of the universe

>Sense released on time two weeks straight
N-nani? Is the world ending? Did competition finally set them straight?

Fish a best.

goddamn was about to read this but the quality is so trash

>muhh friendship
>muhhh we'll do it together!

Goddamn the dialogue lately has been corny as shit

I fucking knew every one of these stupid debates would be won by 'believe in your friends' bullshit.

The whole Sinbad prequel manga seems to have been geared towards sinbad depending on his crew yet thats been trashed for plot reasons

Noice.

>The opposite creed!! Neither of them will yeild to each other
I don't think this debate will end here yet

>every one of these stupid debates would be won by 'believe in your friends' bullshit
Back to basic and shit.

>cut my life into pieces

If you can change something from the storyline, what will you change
This is what i will change:
>Cut short all the romantic montage in Alma Toran arc
>Show more fight in the Civil War (Kouen vs Sinbad, Kouha vs England King, etc)
>Aladdin and Alibaba's vessels with the help of Yunan will go on a quest to the Dark Continent to find Alibaba's soul during the Civil War (Mor Fanalis transform into a half wolf which is also her power up too)
>Kouen actually die, so Kougy inheritted Phenex to cure save her from Zelpar mind control
>Arba fight happened when they get back from the Dark Continent
>6 fighters will go into the fight with Sin (including Mor and Kougy)

From the beginning, we knew none of Sinbad's crew get Metal Vessels though. I mean, Sinbad trusts his people and all, but at the same time he never once let them bet the ones to conquer a dungeon. The guys just kept on hogging on all the djinns.

I want to be dominated by Morgiana.

Judar answer wasnt bad at all. Hakuryuu answer wasnt good and so far Sinbad is not impressed. I dont see the problem here.

Id cut the romantic montage yeah and more civil war. Also Kouen dies. Also Hakuryuu turning good takes way more time and its thanks to Morg, no need to be romantic even.

Last week's was shit too, what is happening?

Sense play the catch up game and ignore the quality

Just wait for a proper release.

It's especially cringey coming from this jackass. Tears his own country apart but now he preaches all this shit about togetherness and teamwork. Fuck outta here.

I don't think I care enough to check back, I just want to know what's going on. It just seemed odd that they always said they took a while because it needed to be perfect and now they're freaking out over competition.

It's not a big deal at the end of the day, just found it strange.

One of the big things I would change is the whole Futurama look the series has now. I think all that technological advancement robbed the setting of much of its original charm.

I'd also have kept Al Thamen around and up to their own devices. I hate how they were relegated to props for Sinbad to step on, especially Arba.

Hakuryuu should never have turned back to white rukh, It made no sense whatsoever, especially now when it's been revealed that having black rukh makes you exempt from Sinbad. I have no idea what the fuck Ohtaka was thinking there.

Reim should have gotten its own full-fledged arc.

The Alma Torran flashback should never have happened.

Alibaba should have gotten more than one Djinn, and we should have been given more dungeon diving in general.

fighters will go into the fight with Sin (including Mor and Kougy)
This

Are you stupid? Hakuryuu gave his answer and Sinbad just rejected it. Read the fucking chapter.

>including Mor and Kougy
I wanted this so badly. The girls deserved more.

Magi has always been a mixed bag for me. There's so much to hate and love. It comes off to a pretty solid start but then
>balbadd arc, meh until climax
>Hakryuu dungeon arc, amazing to Sinbad reveal
>Magnostadt, amazing start but terrible finish
>Past arc, good in one sitting, weekly was godawful
>World War arc was great
>everything post World War has been pretty shit
Sinbad stuff has been okay. SOMETIMES. It's off and on.

To me there should have been a bigger twist at the end. I kept thinking that Alibaba was going to wind up being the one in contact with David with Sinbad being a red herring the whole series.
Furthermore David's allegiances were pretty mysterious. It wasn't very obvious what he wanted or why he did what he did. Aladdin could only theorize what he wanted.
Then he comes out and is like "I'm evil because I'm evil lol"

Eh, I'd want Kouen there over Fish.

I'd be happy if they both got to be there, to be honest.

Das a phat stinky fish

Do not bully the Fish!

>Then he comes out and is like "I'm evil because I'm evil lol"
Sinbad was the same. Hundreds of chapters worth of build-up ultimately culminated in him saying "I'm just a greedy piece of shit fuck everyone else lmao".

What I've found with Ohtaka is that she is fantastic at hyping things up, but more often than not, fails at delivering on that hype.

Nah, Kouen should have die at the Civil War arc because his character have nothing more to offer

Well, he didn't, so Ohtaka might as well have afforded him more mileage if she was going to keep him alive.

Hakuryuu and Judar are very much the best team in the manga though so if anyone gets to talk about teamwork it is the two of them.

Wait, why doesn't sense have 337? They just skip from 336 to 338.

how often does prototype update?
feels like we haven't had a new chapter of that in a while
at least a translated one

Something something competition.

I love Alibaba, I want to marry Alibaba!

Hands off, he's mine and I won't share.

But he's not talking about cooperation between two individuals, he's referring to an entire nation of people working together in order to overcome their obstacles. If it was Alibaba or someone saying this, it would be fine, or at least not as bad. But this is the same cunt who split his country in half, he's the reason it spiralled into the terrible situation it found itself in.

And he didn't do a goddamn thing to help rectify that situation. Alibaba did virtually all the hard work in restoring Kou back standing on its own two feet while Hakuryuu was hiding with Aladdin. So, these words just feel hollow coming from Hakuryuu.

Look at pic related, for example. I can't take his preaching of unity seriously when he's spouted this kind of crap in the past.

That was in the past though and he has clearly changed since then.

I do agree that he has been selfish and not very good at this whole unity thing. He is still learning and even though we do have the words of the other characters to support he was a good emperor after the civil war, he still didn't do good enough and had to leave the throne in the hands of Kougyoku and become a criminal, side with Kina and hide there to protect his life.

But that's why I think this test is the best for him. Valefor!Sinbad won't back down with Hakuryuu's answer, he doesn't accept it. Hakuryuu either has to find another answer or back down and someone else gets this but I doubt it.

Are these threads still full of shippers?

Fishbaba sunk, the cancerous shitposters have no reason to stick around.

There's some Alimor fanart now sometimes but not to the point of spamming the threads. Just a few here and there.