Stop Using Credit Cards

Okay Sup Forums, let's get practical. You talk a big game about Jews, now how are you going to stop them?

Here is where you start. Stop using credit cards. The first point is obvious. Interest (usury) is massive. If you have a $5000 balance, at 18% interest (reasonable, check your statement) in 5 years you owe more than $11000. This unearned money is what gives financiers their power. You become a slave while they and their family do nothing and get richer.

Second, these cards have high fees and that gets passed on in prices. Stores have to pay for credit card transactions, so you in essence are paying for the banks to pay for your bill. That's right, you pay twice.

Finally, remember that banks don't even have the money that they lend. They just create it, and if they ever get into trouble, the Fed backs them up with more fake money. It's a fraudulent system.

So what do we do instead? Firstly, be responsible, don't spend what you don't have. Use cash as often as possible. Starve the Jews of their fees and their interest. For transactions among friends and family, use gold and silver. If you really need to borrow money, ask family. They won't charge interest and you'll be much better off than if you had to pay interest.

Start saving silver and gold so that you can lend to family instead of them being forced to go to Jewish financers.

We can do it Sup Forums. If we starve the beast of their usury, we can take back our civilization.

Deus vult!

People seriously pay with credit? Lmaoooo if you can't pay for it out of pocket right now you can't afford it why is this a hard concept to understand?

Because Jews love getting you to pay their transaction fees and usury.

>transtaction fees
I've literally never heard of this before in my life

there is no interest if you pay it down every month like a responsible person

then you get points or cash back.... and a high credit score

intelligent use of credit is very useful in the long term, but brainlets like you will let it sit at $5000 balance for years on end and pay interest on it like a fucking retard

tender discounts are charged to the vendor, not the person buying the merchandise. god damn it Sup Forums

Every time you use your card, the cc company gets 1%+

Are you American? I don't think we have that in Canada, translation fee here means when you go over your transaction limits for your bank and have to pay for each extra transaction over your limit.

You're still giving them the transaction fees. Do you enjoy helping the banks?

Did you know they get paid by the Fed a dividend from the regional banks AND interest on excess reserves?

Why not? because your ass takes 5 god damn years to pay off $5000? You shouldn't if it takes you that long. that's just you being stupid as hell. Even if you rack up $5000 in credit card debt at 18% interest you should take the 5 minutes it takes to get a personal loan from you're back and then pay off the credit card with the loan that way your interest drops to maybe 4-6% which is much more manageable. ...Then never fucking overspend like that again you retard.
I just put $1200 on mine this weekend.
It will be Paid off in two weeks so no interest plus I receive cash back or flight miles. already have about $300 in cash back just waiting on me to release it at anytime or will let me keep going.

And so instead they raise their prices so they can pay the banks.

Every time you swipe, Sup Forums. Look it up

From your bank*

And the banks are making money loaning you money that they create out of thin air. Money for literally nothing

I've only paid a tx fee for using a credit card once in my life, and it was at some fancy boutique shop of all places.

Also never paid a cent of CC interest. So my net is positive 1.5% because of cash back.

>Lmaoooo if you can't pay for it out of pocket right now you can't afford it why is this a hard concept to understand?
>t. Poorfag who will never own a home.

> not earning 1-5% cash back on everything

Fucking this. Using a credit card responsibly starves the Jews more than not using them in the first place, especially if you use a card that offers cash back on purchases.

1) There's a cash-back program, so I'm saving a bit of money by paying with CC.

2) It builds your credit score, which will give you lower interest rates when applying for mortgages or other big loans.

3) Also, there's no interest if you pay everything off on-time.

>swipe card
HAHAHAHA you are American but I don't have a credit card, when I INSERT my debit it doesn't charge me extra
I own several actually

False. The stores you shop at pay the fees and raise their prices to compensate.

>pic related
Well yeah, if you can only get loan shark plastic that looks like that, you probably shouldn't be accessing a line of credit.
For those of us who aren't niggers, credit cards are great. You don't pay the jew, the jew pays you.

Yes, I know that. but why should I stop using the system? If I pay cash, then I don't receive "free" money or travel miles. I have no incentive. I pay for cash for things, but if i know i'm going to spend anymore then $100 or maybe $300 max then why not receive cash back or travel miles from spending the same money with no risk of interest?

False. They give you those benefits because they make more than that on transaction fees alone. You're giving them more money

The only place I have ever seen there being a customer side tax for using a credit card is on government sites (ie renewing vehicle registration) or on gunbroker when buying guns...other than that I have never even seen another credit card usage fee. Also, like others have said, if you pay your balance monthly you incur no interest and you actually make money from rewards points. I earn several hundred dollars a year from rewards points. You are a literal retard if you are not taking advantage of the convince, protection, and rewards points of a credit card.

It won't work in Usury States of America.

>don’t use credit cards
>don’t build up your credit
>can’t get a mortgage
>stuck paying some Jewish landlord (((rent))) forever, essentially buying a house for them
>die with nothing
>still haven’t stopped the jews

paying 18% interest on that 1-5% cashback item.

>I have no incentive

Privacy

Credit cards are fine, just pay your balance each month and make sure there is no interest if you do so. Amex for example. Whatever card you use, NEVER carry a balance month to month.

because i get cash back and pay it all at the end of the month so i pay zero interest and zero fees. It basically pays me to use it.

I charge most of my purchases and pay it off without interest and collect points and rewards. They're paying me to use them. Just because you can't use credit cards properly doesn't make this abortion of a thread good advice. You fucking brainlet nigger memeflag faggot.

You should pay down your credit card every month, no harm in that. It improves your credit and you earn points/cash back.

Anybody who carries a balance on a card is a fucking bonehead though. People need to live within their means

Implying no one pays off all the principal at once.

1> save 1-5% item which will be charged at on that 20% interest
2> Somone who has no credit rating has no issues getting a mortgage. they've never been in debt or depended on the banking system for money in any way. the safest of all people to loan to.
3> keep paying us and noone gets hurt. remember you owe us.

This. You're forcing the business owner to pay the kikes so you can get gibs. You can get a way bigger discount from any small business owner by negotiating a cash deal that cuts the gub and the jew bankers out completely.

I guess there's a moral argument that the cash-back program is funded through those who are paying the interest on the principal.

You are a fucking retard.

My card doesn't have fees. In fact, I get rewards for using it. Literally free money as long as I pay the balance in full every month.

Pic related, $1,546 in free money since I've had this card

If you owe the bank $100, it's your fault

If you owe the bank $10,000, it's the bank's fault

If you owe the bank $1,000,000, it's the tax payers fault

Leik if you cri evryteim

No fuck off, I literally pay with credit any time I buy anything, and wipe the balance clean every month, I have enough in savings that I can quit working for several years because even if I buy everything with credit I spend way less than I make.
Also gold and silver are only hedges and you'd be better off saving bullets or something in the event of a happening, and financially you'd be better off investing in either crypto or stocks as well. Gold is really only useful in Venezuelan tier inflation but even then btc would bypass it, hell even silver would be more useful because it's inherently more liquid.

Dude, just setup a direct debit to pay the full balance off at the end of the month. That way you're never paying interest.

1) Improves your credit rating
2) Earn points to spend on flights/cash back
3) Get insurance on purchases

If you're paying interest on your card, you're doing it wrong. Credit cards aren't for the poor and stupid

How will i buy steam games then?

so you never purchase things online? or you give total strangers your bank account number like a fool?

Like I care that big brother could possibly see that I spent $600 at a toy store for Christmas or $200 at an electronics store. If they are going to come for you, they will already have your financial transactions on hand. Instead of keeping me in a room for 24hrs asking where $1K from my savings account went or why I asked for an ATM withdrawal increase on specific dates. They can see well he just got fucked by his wife at sophora and MAC and didn't take money out of an ATM for 100lbs of fertilizer.

yeah but you have to be smart about it and not overspend on the card, which is the trap that most people fall into.

also of course because most people aren't smart

You're a retard. You don't have to pay any interest if you pay off your balance every month.

Holy shit you fucks don't know anything. Stores pay cc companies %of transactions. Stores benefit from speed, reliability, cashiers who can't even math, customers purchasing more than their cash in pocket, fewer trips to the bank, and little money for robbers. Cc companies pass some of this on to me and you. I don't spend more than I have on a cc because I'm not retarded. I use it like a debit card and pay the full balance every month, build credit, have little money for robbers, and the Visa credit jews even pass on to me 1.5% of their ~3% take. I hope you stupid fucking goyim enjoyed learning about the free market from me today. Play Jew games, win Jew prizes. Seriously, they're really nice... The prizes. Why does pol hate Jews for controlling the world anyway, isn't that respectable?

are you fucking retarded

you only pay 18% if you don't pay off your credit card every month.

credit cards are superior to all modern forms of transaction:

1) you can tell them to cancel charges.

2) you can dispute charges

3) you get cashback.

4) it costs nothing.

5) you're a retard.

the merchant is the one that pays

ever been to a small store and seen that they have a minimum amount for credit cards? It's because of this fee. The owner of that store doesn't want to lose money on a sale because of the transaction fee they must pay to the bank.

I had 7 credit cards at one point now I'm down to 2. I used them to build up my credit score which is now up to 780. Only use cards for online shopping and hopefully I'll get rid of them completely in 5 years.

No, I didn't know that because I don't own a credit card I never did I use cash for 90% of my purchases, I just don't carry cash when I go downtown because I feel nervous when I see a nigger and I'm paranoid he will take my money

I still don't have one, only a debit card, is this the only way to build credit? Thinking about getting an apartment soon.

>get 2% cash back
>charge $2000 a month to card
>pay on time with autopay
>free $40
Yeah im obviously retarded

Why the fuck are credit cards even a thing? In Europe, you just pay with your bank card. Unless you overdraw your account, there are no additional costs.

I'm serious, I have no idea why you'd rather pay with something that makes you pay extra for a credit even if you had the money in the first place.

just get one with a $1000 limit and use it to buy food, gas, drinks, and other small things. pay it down in full every month, and you will have a perfect credit score.

Just pay it off every month it will raise your credit score and adds a layer of protection between the business and your actual money. You're actually retarded if you don't use your credit card when ever you can

99.9% of american businesses do not charge extra for using a credit card. the only one that I know of is the power company I use for my house. using a credit card is convenient and you earn rewards/cash for using it. If you pay it down in full every month (and so avoid interest payments), you will make money using it.

How do the credit card companies make money then? From the tards that use credit cards even though they can't pay it back in a month?

I literally just use mine for big payments or for payments to places that are unusual or I may not trust, as in use it purely for the fraud protection.

This does help since some fucking polish in a London hotel obviously had modified one of their payment scanners. Shortly after I got home they started taking payments from it, and I ONLY used the card in that hotel, at the front desk, gym, and restaurant.

Rang up the bank, got those cancelled and my card replaced no problem.

I instantly pay off the balance as soon as the transaction has gone fully through and I've verified there are no problems or fraud, I DO NOT pay interest or spend any more money than I have.

Use it that way and you're sorted. I probably have a shit credit rating because they don't make any money out of me lol.

Yes, heard some tosspot on the train the other day saying how great his credit card was and how nice the bank was to up his limit to £4000, but he then spent it all on shit and couldn't pay it back, so he just got another credit card to pay that one off...

The world is full of normies that do this, they see it as free money.

I use credit cards to buy Bitcoin.
Don't need to worry about fees and interest rates if I double my money within a month

That's horrible. It's like exploiting kids, or tards. Normies shouldn't be allowed to make contracts.

Well that's how the jews make their money isn't it. Fucking idiot normies spending their "free money" on shit they don't need, shopping sprees, TVs and so on. "Oh I just bought it on the credit card" attitude, and the Jew just sits there rubbing his hands while normies are chained to them forever.

This thread again? OP failed miserably last Friday with this shit.

My point retains. Credit cards are great and aren't supposed to be used as a means for developing debt. If you use a credit card and can't pay it off you are literally retarded and should kill yourself. Responsibly using a credit card has awesome benefits and you yourself can become the Jew by using a credit card how it was intended.

Your credit rating is based entirely on your ability to repay credit spent.

>Trying this hard to be retarded.

Go ahead and try to get a mortage without having anything to evaluate your reliability on paying back debts.

>getting another CC to pay off the first one

JUST

> OP failed last Friday

No he did not, you were just being a typical Jew defending the credit system while OP was definitely NOT being a fag. You are a pathetic shill which no one with a self respecting brain cell in them will ignore.

I pay off my credit cards every month and get cash back. I am the Jew now.

>get 2% back on all my purchases
>no fees, never have to pay interest
>need one to rent a car or hotel room
>raise my credit score allowing me to get better interest rates for home and auto loans

Why the fuck shouldn't I use a credit card exactly? You're literally telling me to pay more money for shit, fuck you faggot.

I get ~3 credit cards a year, pay them off, close them after getting all the promotions unless there's a really good reward that I can use regularly. About $600 free money. How am I getting jewed.

But I get 3% back on all my spending, I just pay off the bill in full. You're giving shit advice OP.

Next thing you'll say is we should mortgage our homes and take out loans and invest in bitcoin.

Yes, and start using crypto-currency, which is non-debt based.

The only people that have trouble with credit cards are uneducated poor faggots (i.e. mostly niggers and spics)

The interest these morons pay goes towards my cash back. Credit cards are literally a redistribution of wealth from poor minorities and white trash to individuals that spend within their means

Yea guys, let's use bitcoin to buy shit. Who doesn't love paying $20 per transaction or risk your funds never fucking arriving. Pic related, my fucking money still hasn't arrived 11 days later

i buy houses for cash then flip them. you can get started for $3000 cash.

umm i have made thousands of dollars in cashback and credit card rewards over the years i hope idiots continue to use them so I can continue to benefit

>Expecting people to be responsible

Canceled mine and took monthly payment agreement, fuck it

What about pay off your credit cards on time?

>It's an American actually believing in free money

It's not free money, it's money redistributed from stupid fucks like you

The idea is to have self control and not spend more than your income. If you pay your credit off, the bank jews are always oy veyying about how you’re being responsible, which makes me happy because you’re angering them.

I always pay off my credit card balance each month with 0% interest. I use it essentially as an ATM card with reward perks and no annual or transaction fees.

If you rely on credit cards to pay for stuff you can't afford, then the source of your financial problems is not credit cards.

This. I put thirty bucks a month on mine and pay it off before they put interest on it.

Ez-mode to 900.

They need to not be retarded niggers.

I feel their pain, i just don't care.

Credit reports are the standard for measuring your personal worth anymore, If you dont have a credit card you cant build credit and its now a huge factor in whether you get a job, or unless you pay cash you cannot buy a car or house. Its passive servitude.

Fucking kek

Most of pol doesn't even know how credit cards work and they want to talk about more complex issues. Go live in the real world for a while you literal aceptadas children

It's easy, I pay off every month (no interest) and get 2% back from their transaction fee. You could argue merchants raise prices to compensate, so it would mean I'm losing .7% (CC fees average around 2.7%) for convenience. Meh. At this point switching now, the merchant keeps his prices and I still pay. Give me a real winning move OP, cash isn't it.

Oh for fucks sake. Why do you keep making this same exact post? Especially when it shows how financially illiterate you are.

I've never had one at 22 years old and I really don't see the point of it at all, nobody uses them here. I'm not a broke nigger and I don't need your jewish usury card.

>save 1-5% item which will be charged at on that 20% interest
That's only if you don't pay on time you fuckwit.

I buy everything on credit card, then pay it all off every 2 weeks. 0% interest with 3% cash back. That's about 500 dollars back every year for not being a spastic.