I've noticed a lot of users on this board, and just whites in general...

I've noticed a lot of users on this board, and just whites in general, have convinced themselves that they're going to go and fuck women in Japan.
You guys constantly complain about niggers fucking up western countries, and instead of fixing said nigger problem you insist on going to another country and nigging up theirs, thus destroying their homogeneity and surrendering our own countries to 3rd worlders.
Another problem I noticed is Asian immigrants born in America that come to resent their home countries (China, Korea etc) and instead affiliate more with Japan because of Mongorian cartoons.

I guess the main point I'm trying to make is, why are so many people obsessed with trying to live in Japan? Is it anime? Is it the strong culture and society born from a homogeneous society?

>lot of users on this board have convinced themselves that they're going to go and fuck women in Japan
Haven't read that even once. The general consensus is that Japan should keep foreigners out, black or white. Proof or gtfo.

It`s the Amerimutt gene that forces them to racemix.

It's valuable because it's Japanese. Brainlets can't make the connection between homogeneity and value. Of course it's be dishonest to conclude that Japan is more valuable than heterogeneous countries because a few people want to emigrate there, but everyone here knows it is and why.

Because Japanese men are full herbivore. Women in the West are garbage coalburners, so avoiding them is just being smart.

But in Japan men just don't fuck the women. It's a society of virgins.

Korea's pretty homogenous and its... Korea, though

So this homogenous = good rule seems
A little shaky

I just want to move to a first world country that isn't a degenerate consumeristic hellhole.
im in med school and learning japanese. its not really me convincing myself than it is just a matter of time :^)
>inb4 japan hates mudslimes stay out!!!!
good. i want to be as far away as possible from anything islamic

>88
checked kiddo but I'm still going to japan.

Fuck Japan, I always said that.
Drop another nuke in there idgaf

What made you decide to want to go to Japan though. They are one of the most unwelcoming countries and they especially have a bias towards brown people.

I have no interest in ever going to Japan in my life.

You misunderstand the problem here, OP. These Nip fetishists are only interested in the Japanese because of the Cartoons they grew up watching and the quirky otaku culture that exists there in Japan the _seems_ to normalize that degenerate behavior - but as soon as these people with Nip Fever actually visit Japan and go outside of the tourists hubs, they'll find very quickly that otaku people and any adult that watches those cartoons and quirky liberal shows like Morning Musume x3 etc are seen as outcasts. The Japanese don't like that bullshit. It's just young Japs and the socially award weirdos that like it.

These people with Nip Fever can't speak Japanese, don't understand the Nip culture, don't understand the Nip Psyche, and they won't even ever visit the country in their life times for the most. They eventually grow out of it in their late teens, as did most of us born in the 80s and 90s, but the ones that dont...they stay like the Japanese otaku...laughing stocks and outcasts and are seen as degenerates.

Last I heard, the Japanese were going through a NatSoc revolution amongst the younger generation about 8 years ago, they don't want foreigners in theri country. It's just the liberals that do (otaku/cartoon/pedophiles).

Most Nip Fetishists are of the Liberal persuasion, and are quite clearly suffering from mental illness.

Asians who racemix are creepy as fuck. You ever seen an asian woman with a European husband walking around with this blank, soulless look in her eyes? They only want you for social prestige, white = best gene pool. You are ending your bloodline to silghtly improve thiers. Good job, you cucked yourself.

Are you fucking retarded? Like legitimately ree-ree'd out? Japan is a cornerstone example of a consumeristic society? You betaweebs are pathetically fuckin stupid.

Its always the same white beta that makes those threads.
They tend to dont get any pussy and are obsessed with the "muh white genocide" in the west while at the same time, they expected to be worshipped in China or Japan.

He's an Arab - they're all kid diddlers. That's what. The same is said of the Europeans that are stuck in the mindset of a 10-15 year old Japanese child. They are supposed to watch nip cartoons and treat it as a gateway to the Japanese culture, but they don't, they stay in this perpetual arrested development stage that their children grow out of. I mean, seriously, listen to these people. They want to watch cartoons all day with a asian girlfriend and have sex, that's it. That's every male child 10-15 (some would say European males grow out of cartoons before 13).

This is correct.

I speak Japanese, I've lived there before, and I'm a fan of Japan's real increasingly fashy culture. I'm considering moving there when the US becomes (more) unsalvageable. If we can't turn it around here, Europe is also gone, and it's time to pass the creative genes to the Asians. If this goes too far off the rails, my descendents will be better off in Asia.

Most weebs with an interest in Japan are cancer.

Koreans have a very interesting culture. It's not 'sexy' though to the majority of Europeans because it hasn't had the same level of commercialization that the Japanese culture has had. The K-POP culture has exploded with Western/European males because of the women that dress up as prepubescent girls and try to capture the innocence and cuteness of a small child. It's literally the best way to find pedophiles in your own society. Korean Death Metal, Country, Traditional music, Cinema, Art etc that don't try to cash in on the commercialization of the pedophile style don't get any coverage. Sure, you could say that it's because Koreans see Metal and anybody with tats as criminal scum, but I don't think that would fly anymore. I'm no Korean expert, but that's just my ignorant 2 cents.

Alright senpai, where do I start with K-metal?

I went to Japan earlier this year. Fantastic country with nice and polite people, clean streets, no crime, and a beautiful countryside. The US should try and emulate it. But whites should not move there or try to knock up their women. On the bright side, most japs are xenophobic as fuck so racemixing isn’t as bad there as it is here.

>third worlders raping women and destroying a the west is somehow the same as a white man trying to peacefully integrate into japanese society

It's because of anime and idol culture. They're seen as more feminine & look younger which makes them more desirable to wh*te men. They also think they'll have an easier time scoring gook pussy simply because they're white. It's less effort than trying to get a white woman and if you can marry a Jap you get to basically live in anime land free from niggers and crime.

Anyone saying otherwise is in denial.

I'm more concerned with European peoples fleeing, instead of growing a pair of nuts and fighting for their countries.

What do you do? What is your Major? Like, what can you contribute to their Society that makes you valuable to them that they can't do, or have a shortage in?
Well, I wouldn't hold my breath in the hopes that the Japanese will accept you into their society. You have a better chance of going to the moon on teslas space shuttle imo. Good luck though.
Check this link out. It's a start in the right direction. korea.stripes.com/travel/primer-korean-metal-scene

This honestly

Rice burners are almost as bad as coal burners. Decent people know that. The ones that don't are not worth saving.

I completely agree with you, Ameribro.

It's all anime's fault.

Years of consuming weeb media has convinced people that japan is cool and full of sub bitches lusting after cock just like my harem animes.

OP grats you finally discovered the truth that the real nigger problem has always been white people.

Since the sacking of Rome white people have always traveled elsewhere and shit the place up.

If the people that caused the mess flee somewhere, they should be turned away.

Fuck off, AsianMasculinity. Happas, gooks and ricemixers will get the bullet too.

Bottom tier.

Top tier.

Funny thing is that even Japanese hates foreigners, especially american. Whites tend to think that they have this privilege of being worshipped by every non-whites. White privilege is real.

I have an MS in statistics and wildlife management. I'll be fine lol. And thanks for the link.

Japan looks fun to visit (pretty countryside) but looks awful to live in. I assume they have a really high suicide rate for a reason, chiefly living there sucks.

>Asian immigrants

>born in America

Then they are not immigrants you moron

I'm Portuguese I have a genetic desire to racemix with Asiatic people

Because I'm a shitty wapanese.

Thanks for your insightful opinion.

>Shit tier.

I will forfeit these genes people care so much about and quietly fade into nonexistence

Because muh individualism

Japan is currently suffering a severe shortage of manual labor, what with all of their youth going into technology fields. They need a constant flow of immigrant workers to support their infrastructure, so I don't think it would be to hard for an American with the right credentials to find work on an Aussie construction crew.

>be slav
>criticize people for being half asian
Top Kek

It's not even about your 'Whiteness' being lost - it's more of a problem with your inability to be in a state of mindfulness and maturity, and above all else, a sate of understanding and true respect for the people that you're asking to sacrifice themselves as well by the man or woman also losing out. You have a childlike sense of fantasy about an entire race of people, which is pretty ignorant and offensive to pretty much anybody that is on the other end of the fetish

Np
Why would Australians hire an American/any other countries workers when they can just hire their own?

I'm currently 16(Inb4 youngfag)
and plan on enlisting at the earliest opportunity and seeking an education in some kind of construction. Specifically construction, in case some future administration becomes to liberal to live under I'll have a wanted skill in my top immigration choice - Japan. Not to far from what suggests, and I'm sure many others. As for the sex angle, I foresee an increase in the number of happas if only because mindset of the Japanese people is not yet corrupted, and their youth are consistently virgin - something that is a must have quality for many traditionalists.

digits confirm it

Let me elaborate. I mean the crews being put together by Japanese employers that consist of freelance Australian workers. The lack of a language barrier would make these accessible to an American.

^this

99% of asian women are absolutely unfuckable.
Real life isn't an anime.
The losers who fantasize about going to Japan typically end up never travelling there anyway.
The few that do realize that it is actually a shitty country where it's impossible to live permanently as a white guy, and that the women are unfuckable anyway.

They easily have the most traditional culture on the planet at the moment. They have low crime, honor, and a sense of basic human decency. There is no "leftist media" or niggers or Islamist's. The only other race they do not condescend to is white's, because they know that we are not complete degenerates. I personally admire Japan but I refuse to give up on my own race and wish Japan the best.

Tl;dr Japan is an escape for western right wingers.

호구새끼 니가 왜 그렇게 눈치를 봐?
약한 새끼 니가 참을 수 없는 이유가뭐야?

Sup Forums shits on gooks regularly.

>호구새끼 니가 왜 그렇게 눈치를 봐?
Hmmm...
MFW my translator returned these results

>Ggle:Why do you see that you're so hot?
>Bng:Look at why the Hoguny is so noticed?
>Prompt:Why nigata bōgu nunchi look?
>Babylon:So why is he trying to look young population?
>SDL:So why is he trying to look young population?
>Yandex:Horror I why is it so eye to look at?
>Baidu:you do like your eyes.
>Naver:Baby why you walked on eggshells a perilous place?

>약한 새끼 니가 참을 수 없는 이유가뭐야?
Why are you so weak that you can not stand it?
Damn, Pepsi's throwing heat.

I was ignoring his comment, but there is currently a thread with 100+ replies right now, and it's the usual "white women no morals, asian women will suck your dick and do everything for you" etc

They're deluded or just trying to subvert. They're retards basically. Only the most beta shits would specifically go for Asian girls. I mean, if it happens, it happens, but if you go out of your way to discard white women and search for Asian, you're probably not in the market for either, unless you're rich beta

>ignorant and offensive
These are tumblr-tier criticisms.

TRIPS

Thanks for your contribution. Why don't you tell me how fetishizing an entire race of people isn't offensive or how that poster only thinking of his/herself 'losing' out, but not their partner? How about you tell me how being in love with the thought of something and potentially leaving a woman husband less with a child after he wakes up one day and realizes his fantasy was a sham in a society where single mothers are shit or how his happa kids will feel? Or how about the angle of the father or the child? How about telling me how I'm a tumblerina for trying to have a real conversation here?

>still worried about being offensive
You’re on the wrong board

>Strong culture and society born from homogeneous society.

This, basically. I mean if shit REALLY hits the fan in the west and cultural marxism really wins then Japan is the top destination on my list.
I'll learn Japanese language, culture, etc and hope to god they take my whiter than wonderbread ass in.
If I do get in then I'll be hoping that I can find a stable job and some friends.
I mean if I do find a nice 3d waifu then great, but I won't be sad if they outlaw race-mixing.
I also hope that they don't give any other immigrants voting rights for like 10-20 years, maybe more.
That will hopefully prevent any retards voting to make Japan like whatever shit hole they left.

You're all too late. (((They))'re already here, and growing in power.

You fetishists are all the same I'm afraid. Mentally ill man children. You can't form an argument because your brain hasntt developed enough because you, as all japanese fetishists are, are still in a state of arrested development.

Dammit, that's not good to hear.
Good luck with your fight, I pray that you win.

>Korea's pretty homogenous

Hasn't it constantly been in a tug of war between China and Japan? Especially in terms of culture?

Now your culture has been completely manufactured by American Jews.

>why are so many people obsessed with trying to live in Japan?
white people had some faggy dream of taking over the world and lording it over every one for the rest of time. then they were forced to accept they cant actually do it militarily. most wont admit it even right now but their generals and politicians know. they were forced to know and every few years a new batch of hungry nigger whites were forced to know. there are enough people with access to classified info that know it wont go down like your over simplified dreams dictate it should that its not even worth explaining. not saying you wont get your hits in just that you wont survive it and you wont take every one with you

anyways they dont actually care where it is they just want to colonize it. white faggots still clamoring for space in south america right now. crime through the roof and a regional economy thats not better than europe with no ECB to bail them out. yea and it gets better they wont leave south africa. im 90% sure the entire war on terror is just to clear space so white people can be miserable in the middle east

daily reminder we're full

i want a japanese qt to sit on my face

S t a y m a d
t
a
y
m
a
d

It's not just white people though. I've also come across Asians who aren't of Japanese ancestry, and yet desire the same thing.

And also presumably outcast blacks who grew up watching anime as well. Like to me it really seems that a lot of people want to emigrate to a country solely based on cartoons, it's insane.

>I've noticed a lot of users on this board
No you haven't you fucking idiot. sage

>why are so many people obsessed with trying to live in Japan?

I think about this sometimes. I went through a relatively short weeb phase but I know people who never really got over it. I think romanticizing foreign, seemingly peaceful places was worse for millenials since we got to witness 9/11 and the war on terror at a young age, and Japanese culture was big in the early 2000's anyway. A combination of the world going to shit and Goku going SSJ made people chase the wapan dream.

Now as we age we desire families and stability, and our respective countries continue to become more violent...except Japan. You can see where this is going. Weebs just keep chasing the dragon.

Japan and Asia are good because they're homogenous, hell I hate China but I can admit they're probably going to become the undisputed superpower because the west is blacking itself.
That said, most of us besides a few weebs and your weaker men have no particular desire to live among you or have kids with cunts for eyes by engaging in coitus with your dragon ladies.
To absolve this issue, I suggest being aggressive with white males whom embed themselves in your culture as you are with blacks because the manner or race of an intruder does not make them any less so.
So it is said : spice the rice pay the price.

>asia
>homogeneous
Didn't even get a full sentence before you were outed as a ignorant faggot.

>I've noticed a lot of users on this board, and just whites in general

Most of them are self loathing white people. Seriously.

see

fuck off we're furr, hakujin, kurojin and anyone with more than 8cm dick not wercome

Go back to what ever shit hole you crawled out of and form a consensus there,faggot.

I've been here for a few years now, so I'm actually doing exactly that.

haha i get it this is the worse place! Well meme'd oldfag haha.

>le 98.5% face
don't worry.

In outside of big city,white are super rare in Japan.
white are not threat enough due to their small population.

I didn't claim to be an oldfag, but I am going to claim that you sound like a turbo autisto friendo.

>turbo autisto
>random r_donald meme gif
mhmm

Funny, however you still have yet to contribute anything to the thread except for you sperging out like a retard.

lmao at the beast in the middle trying to eat the entire thing in one bite.

>sperging
because that isn't what this thread you made was.

Sorry m8, you're in the club.

I'm simply questioning why white people would rather go to a country that doesn't want them instead of protecting their own.

I want to live in comfy safe rural japan. I will work hard and pay my taxes and produce lots of based happa nips with my qt 3.14 nip gf

>destroying japans homogeneity
impossible.

No, I am going to go to finland and fuck my cousins there. it is perfectly legal.

North Korea is functioning pretty well these days, regardless of what the media would like you to believe.

You literally started off by being a massive implying faggot which showed how new you are.

because protecting the european countries is not the solution to the problem. The solution is to let it all collapse and burn into ashes, and then return and rebuild a new europe vaccinated against the jew tactics for what it has suffered. That's the solution

Shut the fuck up you gook inferior ugly creature

YOU JUST MAD that we pull your best pussies like nothing

Stay mad fuck off

I'm not sure why you're so angry. Autism is literally the only explanation.

>umad
I'm sure that works from where ever you came from.

We already did the "where you came from" shtick faggot.