Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-VRAINS

Last deuru.

kiss Ruri

Last Dennis duel! And Kurosaki too, I guess.

Heroine of Vrains reveal when?

So much for rank 12

We already know he's summoning it.

Needs muscle Yuto.

Reiji better fucking win this.
Yuya didnt do anything to deserve to win. The only time he did seem to grow in a duel was synchro and all his development disappeared along with Roger and every other time Zarc busted his ass out of the tough spot.
But who am i kidding? LOL EGAO

Will VRAINS have more "But you'll still take damage!" than Arc-V?

This is Reiji Akaba. He smoked one too many Smile Worlds and is now a buttslut for Yuya.

Don't forget the 140 reveal that made Yuya even more worthless than before unless his waifu is brought out giving the rest of the jobbers that spouted him being their Messiah the biggest "fuck you".

>Link monsters can't be put in defense position
Guess.

>cumslut for Ray*
ftfy

Even if he should win, let it not be by fucking circus monsters but by magicians, dragon and shit and Zarc ,

If it has to be egao 100% then Laughmaker would be a way to go as he at least has some synergy with fucking smairu wardo. And zarcless should be his main ace.

My monster destroy all monsters with DEF lower than its ATK!

Links don't have defense

If it doesnt have defense, shouldn't it be zero?!

Nah it just wouldn't happen, same way XYZ monsters aren't considered level 0

Episode 144: 呪われし機械仮面(ギアマスク) – Norowareshi Gia Masuku
(The Cursed Gear Mask)
When Yuya arrived in the Xyz Dimension, he did not find Kurosaki, but rather, Dennis. In order to heal the scars left behind by the Fusion Dimension’s attack against the Xyz Dimension, Dennis and Yuya start an Entertainment Duel to bring smiles back to the Xyz Dimension, but…

Summary:
When Yuya arrived in the Xyz Dimension, he did not find Kurosaki, but rather, Dennis. In order to heal the scars left behind by the Fusion Dimension’s attack against the Xyz Dimension, Dennis and Yuya start an Entertainment Duel to bring smiles back to the Xyz Dimension. However, Dennis is now wielding Antique Gears cards! What is Dennis’s motive…!?

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Edo Phoenix
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Gloria Tyler
Grace Tyler
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Dennis Macfield
Extras

Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou
Direction: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子, 横田明美 || Ebara Yuko, Yokota Akemi

Are you ready to be entertained with Antique Gears?

Is that another new Entermage?

It's going to be nost likely by Odd Eyes or if they're feeling it an Odd Eyes upgrade.

How pissed would you be if the final duel had no conclusion?

Not as pissed as I would be if the conclusion has no Yuzu involved.

Nah, Dennis used it in 114.

Fanart of Yusaku dominating the Extra Deck scum MCs when?

Osoi

but he is a product of ED mechanics

Unbelievable. Ono does it yet again. While he may not have topped 141, he managed to beat BB twice in a row now and the black box for the FOURTH consecutive time. Not only that, he has once again broken a new record! The highest 5 rating for any anime episode on nico nico, a whopping 90.9%!!! That's right! Almost 6400 people out of the 7000 tuning in thought the episode was utter shit. Only 3 more episodes until the black box gets knocked off the top 10! Can he do it? CAN THE MADMAN BE STOPPED?

Updated Top 20:

1. ARC-V 141 - 4.3%
2. ARC-V 142 - 4.7%

>Kurosaki, Dennis and Reiji.
Good. Genuinely my 3 favorites.

Reiji and Kurosaki had the best duels overall, Dennis is just so fucking good.

>Yusho will be the final duel

BTFO.

for you to jack off to

you fucking pervert

I'm hoping that Arc-V at least ends on a high note. We need one last ridiculous duel before the end, so people won't be like "Well that was shit. VRAINS will just be more of this shit. I'm out."

I feel like the fun of rating it a 5 is diminished when it's largely done to maintain the meme rather than out of complete outrage at a sudden shit development. None of the recent eps have been particularly surprising or outstandingly bad in a novel way. Things are just continuing fairly as anticipated.

Best boy, best entertainer, best egao.

It's funny, because I speculated about this since the first episode of Arc-V.

I just wanted Yuzu to get one last duel dagnabit

I have so many questions what's BB? and what's the black box? and isn't 5 stars the highest? what's btooom 6? top 20 of what is it?

they will have the greatest dueru

I can kinda get it with the last few episodes with how absolutely underwhelmingly they handled the end of Zarc and the extremely lame memory loss/recap thing.

>3 episodes left
>2 for Reiji
>1 for her

is that you user who lusts after zarc?

I don't understand Link Summon.
Is like synchro+xyz but what the fuck the arrows are? Can you free extra deck summon in the linked zone?

No, though I do enjoy some of his parts individually.

The arrows give the pointed monster zones the ability to host ED monsters
P.S. Give us money
-Konami

So, you can't ED summon without Link Summon first?
Welp, time to get off this ride and stop playing

You can, but you only get one space to do it on without Links

Why are there arrows on the side,then?

You can, but only one monster at a time.
And if you play Zoodiacs, you then proceed to do your wombo and combo and go from that to 2 Xyz and 1 Link on your first turn.

Dennis has like a dozen unreleased monsters.

because youre a faggot that does not understand that magic, trap, and graveyard effects can potentially free up or modify link zones

why dont you use that big beautiful head of yours user honto ne desu

And I want to buy them all.

No, I'm right here, unless there happens to be more than one, which is likely.

>Zarc on Yusaku
I want this.

Yugi vs Yuya when?

yami is /fa/ as fuck

I'll miss you best boy

NO LEAVE HYUGO ALONE

Who?

I will mill you

Fusion.

Yu-Gi-Oh: the dark side of the dimensions?
More like Seto "motherfucking" Kaiba: the movie.

So what's new? They announced how the LINK mechanic works?

>last duel is with Reiji

Fuckin' seriously?

They did. And the new mechanics fucked up the Pendulum summons and the Extra Deck summons.

best fashionista

Thanks bruhs

How so? They managed to slow down the game?

NOT A MONSTER BUT A GOD.

He should dress like the princess he is.

They removed the Pendulum slots and put in the Magic/trap slots, meaning you can only use at best 3 magic/trap cards if you use the Pendulum mechanic. Also, you can summon only one Extra monster in the new slot called Extra Monster zone. Multiple Extra monsters can be summoned in the monster zones if you summoned first a LINK monster in the Extra Mons zone.

best ohohohoho

I really need to see this in action before I decide if I like or hate it, because this is going to change the game from top to bottom.

Do some Link Monsters give extra Extra Mons zones to the opp?

I don't have an image of a Link monster but it has a number of red corners that allows you to summon monsters from the Extra Deck in the monster zone. Be aware that the opponent can use it at his advantage as well. In short, Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz summons are useless unless you have a Link monster.

That's not Best Santa.

Yes.

Oh, I see. That sounds really fun.

not even best chrissmasu

>Not Johan
REEE

special bondu

Because you can Link on a Link.
A monster in the new zone links down. You summon a link monster in that zone below that links left and right of it

so is this japan's way of teaching kids to set up their own lan network?

so I guess unless your opponent has link with up/right or up/left you have maximum of 3 EDMs- Decode Talker with the one in a middle with side links.

Will Reiji finally use his pendulums-hybrids vs Yuya?

So far Decode Talker does give one to the opponents.
Obviously they'll get powercrept to not giving the opponent any.

>Make a joke about how VRAINS is the EXE to ZEXAL's Shooting Star and now this is everywhere in the threads
What have I done? This is the best timeline.

reminder neo something sacrificed himself to save the jigens even though nobody will remember him or his sacrifice

Remember Zarc had a finished design only used in one flashback

too good for this ugly jiigen

Leave alone? You mean naked and chained in the darkness to a bed?

I can't understand why they didn't just use this

>Obviously they'll get powercrept to not giving the opponent any.
Not necessarily. There is an advantage to links that point to the opponent's field if your monster has an effect that utlizes that connection. Decode Talker gives your opponent a new zone to ED summon in, but it also gains 500 ATK if there is a monster there. In the future, there are be more effects that cause advantages like that (for example, a magic card that maybe destroys all monsters in a zone linked to a Link Monster you target, or a monster that prevents linked monsters from attacking, etc etc endless possibilities)

Yes

>500 ATK

Not really that big a deal honestly.

You fuckers made me continue my playthrough of BN 5: Team Protomen

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the point I left the game

NO RIN NO

>I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the point I left the game
This is me, but with every MMBN i tried.

Holy shit, im so bad.

>Team Protomen
>not colonel