/cg/ Christianity General - God Has A Plan For You, Edition

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

Quick Rundown:

>But user, why would god love me or want anything to do with me? I’ve never been to church and/or I’ve done degenerate and/or truly terrible things in my life!

We can get past that, fellow user! Consider the following:

>Now it happened, as He was dining in Levi’s house, that many tax collectors and sinners also sat together with Jesus and His disciples; for there were many, and they followed Him. And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eating with the tax collectors and sinners, they said to His disciples, “How is it that He eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard it, He said to them,“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” Mark 2 15-17

You see, it is not too late to repent of your sins and seek the love of Jesus in your life. ITT, we come together, and will help each other in any way that we can, so that we too might find inner peace, and a meaningful relationship with Christ!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512965468&sr=8-1&keywords=orthodox study bible
wired.com/story/why-you-will-one-day-have-a-chip-in-your-brain/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203148/Company-offers-RFID-microchip-implants-replace-ID-cards.html
israelvideonetwork.com/finally-israel-officially-calling-for-third-temple-to-replace-al-aqsa-mosque/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For we are all lost, and previously-lost souls here in this fallen world, however if we choose to accept Christ into our lives, we will receive his blessings love.

>Sounds great, user! How should we do this?

Well, if you’re new here, I would start reading the Bible in the book of Matthew, the first book of the New Testament, which is when Christ enters the scene! You can purchase this Study Bible fairly inexpensively on Amazon:

amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512965468&sr=8-1&keywords=orthodox study bible

The hope of Christianity is not "inner peace", or "meaningful relationship", it's for our salvation now and Jesus' second coming to the eventual establishment of the new Jerusalem

These two things will get you off to a great start! I assure you that whatever you’ve done in this life, it can be forgiven of you. Christ was sent to us on this earth to pay the ULTIMATE sacrifice for our sins and transgressions so that we may know true happiness and eternal life, and something greater than the emptiness and evil found in this world.

I truly believe that God has a plan for each and every one of you reading this, that he loves you, and is “knocking at the door” to our hearts hoping to receive our acceptance of him into our lives…

This thread is here for the discussion of all aspects of the faith by all Pious Christians and inquirers who are of course always welcome. What’s on your mind tonight, my brethren?

On Races & Their Biblical Relations

Today I wanted to form a brief redpill for my fellow Anons who have concerns about ((((((Equality)))))) and (((((((((((Diversity))))))))))) as we know them, in a biblical context. Let me start this by saying that for whatever it is worth, I do not fervently hate people of other races, however I and most followers of uncucked Christianity view the multitudes of races as God’s work, these are his creation - created differently - and they should not be intermixed, but rather preserved as such in their own respective lands, especially when ((((they)))) claim otherwise, and also considering that ((((they)))) have weaponized the “migration” of third world, almost universally non-Christian peoples into previously Christian lands in an effort to out-populate and eventually exterminate the remaining local traditional Christians in these lands.
I will now present a number of Biblical arguments for this stance, beginning with what is without a doubt one of the biggest ((((misquoted))) verses on this subject in the entire bible - that of Galatians 3:28 which is often spammed and taken out of context, in an effort to convince Christianons and those lurking that God is a passive entity who favors open borders (((equality))) as it is portrayed in ((((((((((((popular culture)))))))))))), and other forms of bluepilled nonsense. Moving on, this verse partially reads:

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female

Continued:

Now, consider the entire passage from which this is ((((mistakenly)))) separated from, when (((they))) misquote it. Galatians 3, 23-28 is as follows:

>Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian. So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

As you can see, this is speaking to a non-physical, spiritual identity, stating that we can all receive the Love and Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ. To argue that - as they would - that the meaning of this passage is as they acclaim - is to argue against the existence of women here in the physical, earthly realm.

Continued:

Moving forward with further information the biblical separations between the races, I would add the point that God created man with the power and ability and desire to create nations, and identities for the societies and races which he hath formed, and even stated to us that nations - and by extension nationality and national identity will exist even up until the end of the world, where in the book of Revelation it is said that:
>After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands (Revelation 7:9 kvj)
Therefore the concept of a nation - and a nation as WE know it - with its own language, identity, etc will be - and is MEANT TO BE - with us until the end of time.

But you ask yourself - why are there the different races on this earth, and how could one know with certainty that they are not intended to be intermixed from a biblical standpoint, leaving aside purely pragmatic evidence to include the statistics of crime and social problems which inevitably rise from this action taking place? To this valid question I would answer with this abbreviated passage of Genesis 11:1-9 kjv which gives us the TL;DR of the tower of Babel:

Continued:

>And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there… And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name… And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Basically, there were a people who were one - one language - one society located in a prosperous area, and their arrogance consumed them. For they said amongst themselves “We will make this tower - so that we can now climb into heaven - and because we will then be in heaven, we will simply be our own Gods from now on!”

Continued:

Well, the actual God did not look upon this kindly, and to end the foolishness of their tower and their plan (which wouldn’t have worked anyway, of course - for as the Greek fathers of the Orthodox Church insisted “A God who is comprehensible is not God. A God, that is to say, whom we claim to understand exhaustively through the resources of our own reasoning brain turns out to be no more than an idol, fashioned in our own image. Such a “god” is most emphatically not the true and living God of the Bible and the Church. Man is made in God’s image, but the reverse is not true”, based God above confused their speech into different languages and scattered them to the different continents of the earth (And some would argue, that God scattered the continents also among the planet at this time), so that these people could no longer communicate effortlessly amongst themselves, nor plan, nor build - the “great” tower of Babel.

As such we can see before us, that the existence of different nations, of different cultures and peoples, races and creeds is the work of the most powerful God of all things - and not a coincidental happenstance. This was done for a reason, and as such I believe that we need to preserve the order of the world set fourth by our creator, to preserve the different races and peoples until the end of time.

I hope that these passages will help to explain the truth behind something which is often used maliciously by non-Christians with little to no practical understanding of it, against our faith, against us, and against our very lands and cultures.

OP what Christian denomination are you?

Personally, I'm Orthodox! But as a layman I try to make clear that I'm not officially speaking for the church, of course. What about you user, or what denomination peaks your interest?

Do catholics offer vegan transubstantiation?

Amen

>He was dining in (((Levi’s))) house
I'll just go back spamming Hitler for now

I'm planning to go to a church soon to get more involved and learn about faith

There's lots of different ones.. Which one should I go to
?

Bump

Zeus is the true God all other Gods are false.

> I'm planning on going to be told what to believe, which brainwashing Jesus cult ideology should I sign away my capability for logical thought guys?
Please kill yourself sheep faggot.

I'm not sure even what that is, to be honest with you user. I'm not catholic - but there are quite a few helpful Catholicanons here, one of whom will hopefully chime in on this.

?

Thats wonderful user, I'll pray for success on your journey!

Personally I love the Orthodox Church - its the Church that I chose to join and I believe it to be the truest example of God's Church here on Earth, so I'm perhaps a little biased. But we do have 2,000 years of history, our priests can trace their lineage all the way back, directly, to Jesus himself, we're rich in history and tradition without the "negatives" that many would identify of the Catholic church (We have no Pope for instance), while our history excludes us from the "shallowness" that many Protestant churches have.

If you look, you might be surprised how common we are in the west, my friend. Here in the US at least, most even semi-major cities have at least one Orthodox Church.

inb4 all American flags are pro-paganism because polytheistic dieties are the "gods of their ancestors"

I have much respect for Orthodoxs. I’m a traditional catholic. Just bought my first Latin language missal.

Papists not welcome.

Greetings fellow Christianon!

You guys know that whether you like it or not, you're still Children of God just like the rest of us, here in the same fallen world that we are.

One important thing to understand about Christianity is that it is of free will, one must choose to be here and this door is always open for them, whenever they're ready to genuinely repent of their sins and accept Jesus as their savior.

God loves you and wants a meaningful relationship with you guys, even as you turn your back on him. Just remember that you're always welcome here, anytime that you're ready.

Okay so I'm half black and half white. Black women are putrid I want nothing to do with them. I also want to have kids that will only be 25% black and teach them properly so they may one day marry a white woman and whitewash my line.

Would it be a sin to want a white woman? Because if it is then I don't want any woman. What's the point of marrying an inferior product :,(

>Transubstantiation (Latin: transsubstantiatio; Greek: μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teachings of the Catholic Church, the change of substance or essence by which the bread and wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

It's literally eating meat

Been a while since i read that. thanks for sharing brother.

We too respect pious Catholics! Thats really cool, are there services in Latin in your area?

Its a touchy subject and you'll get many different opinions here, personally I'm against racemixing especially when children are involved, but I know that many churches view as more important relationships with people between them and God, (for instance Christian man and atheist woman, or a muslim woman and a Christian man would be a bigger issue for them, than race) especially in the case of someone whose mixed. Personally - if I were going to mix races, I'd adopt eastern European children, but thats just in my case.

I really think you're going to get a lot of different answers between the different Churches on this.

Saved and saved. Christ is in our midst, user!

Just doing what I can, fellow Christianon!

Which branch of christianity is the most similar to the one in the early 10th century?

>“We will make this tower - so that we can now climb into heaven - and because we will then be in heaven, we will simply be our own Gods from now on!”
What could this Tower be in todays society?

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Pic related is a technology to put the mark in your forehead.

>wired.com/story/why-you-will-one-day-have-a-chip-in-your-brain/

Here's an article about a chip implant for your hand as well:

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203148/Company-offers-RFID-microchip-implants-replace-ID-cards.html

Thousands of years ago John was shown things only possible in our generation. AI is also accurately described as "The Abomination that causes desolation". The United States is described as "Mystery Babylon" that sits on 7 hills (we are in 7 continents).

And Israel is having talks about building the Third Temple

>israelvideonetwork.com/finally-israel-officially-calling-for-third-temple-to-replace-al-aqsa-mosque/

There are many more prophecies being fulfilled but these are a good starting point.

Indeed he is! Christ be with you, user!

>or a muslim woman and a Christian man would be a bigger issue for them
F U C K

Daily reminder the jews are indeed their Gods chosen people. His name is YHWH or yalbaoth, the arch archon of this dimension, the number 666.

:(

We need to educate people on the mark of the beast.

Personally, Orthodoxy. We pride ourselves on being unchanged for as we can, see Also pic related

>are there services in Latin in your area
Yep, pic related is the church I go to. They do the traditional Latin Tridentine mass.

What if the Mark of the beast are our smartphones?

>orthomeme posting deus vult
ὁ Χριστὸς νιkᾷ larper

>Saved and saved. Christ is in our midst, user!
That screencap is a marcionite Heresy. Universally condemned by all Church Fathers.

Do you agree or not?

That sounds disturbing.

Another part of me thinks that Cryptocurrency might change into the mark of the beast if people want to streamline transactions via a chip.

I don't know what to feel and think about all of this.

Im the one who made "Chistiantiy 3" You're a marcionite heretic who besmirches the Old testament. You don't have my blessing for sharing it and youll get a curse for pushing your gnosticism

I'll learn more about it then. Modern catholic church and protestantism represnt something I don't really want to be a part of. Thanks!

revelations describes the mark as being in the forehead or in the hand

RFID technology describes that perfectly

Contributing.

The times are not for is to know user, only God. He gave us the signs, watch for them and wait for Christ return.

Thats a good question, some people say its that huge round EU headquarters building is the closet thing that we have to it, today

Interesting times indeed, my friend. I just want a large family out in the sticks, away from ((((((society)))))). I'm no expert on the prophecies, but I wonder what else we should look for in the coming times...

And also with you :)

Haha. This isnt a life sentence for anyone, tho. If the Muslim woman were to convert to Christianity, then everything is okay.

My GF was agnostic, she's converting with me now. The concern, to my limited knowledge, is that the "mixed" marriages would clash, and one spouse worshiping the Lord and another worshiping... whatever... might cause the pious spouse to stray, or the first spouse would be a "stumbling block" for the faith of the second.

see Wow, that's beautiful! Its amazing the beauty that a Christian society can produce, in contrast to the very secular (at best) pic related

Our smart phones don't put us in league with the one-world religion that is yet to come. My research suggest that artificial intelligence will work as a neural network to make us literally become part of the beast system. Having the mark infused with our own DNA is the only way to accomplish this.

The whole "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." is a good example of this.

Where the iron represents technology and clay represents flesh.

Who are you addressing, user? I havent studied that screencap in detail yet. Care to elaborate?

You can elaborate as why you have refused to address me over yet 10 times when I have mentioned this before. Care to mention why you have been ignoring my warnings for months?

I see. Where i thought of it more like us getting more and more depended on smartphones in general. I mean 10 years ago you wouldnt stare at your phone for longer than 10 minutes the entire day. Now you're using it at least 4 hours per day. As the years go by, not having your smartphone all the time with you in your pcoket or somewhere, won't be possible. And who knows, with all these wi-fi,3g.4g signals flowing through us 24/7... anyway.

The symbolism is strong in (((their))) architecture.

I'm not trying to ignore you, user.

Answer the question

leave the poor ortholarper alone, he probably doesn't even know what old calendar is

>semetic
>desert religion
>helped degeneracy of the west
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
nice

then give me a reason why the most hated heresy in the Church should be just "left alone"

there would be no west without Christianity

>pre christian europe

That is my answer user. If you have details to share, I'm more than happy to hear you out.

All of these were "points" were addressed earlier in this thread. Is there something you'd like to discuss, user?

The only thing enabling the degeneracy was the downfall of morality and the people turning away from Christ.

You have to see the powers that be for what they truly are. People confuse Political Zionism with the Jewish religion way too often on this board. Besides, Jewish law was abolished by Christ. Remember when he would do God's work in apposition to Jewish custom:

>Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone."

>Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

>He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

Thats not.
I said
"Why do you ignore me"
And you have
and you said
"No I didn't"
Without an admission there will be no change gnostic you are committing mortal since one of the gravest and now that you know the truth over yet 10 times persist it is most certainly worthy of damnation

why do you shame your ancestors? They died to prevent christianity, and you're bending over like a cuck for them.

Yeah like how christian europe was such a good place to be, full of morality and anti-degeneracy?

Worshiping your ancestors as "gods" is just low. I'll take a creator and savior over any flawed man.

I've already qouted Saint Irenaeus Extensively on the matter and gave it to you on more than one occasion in these threads. So you know better by now. I have nothing else to say

>I'll take a creator and savior over any flawed man.
Jesus got crucified and died quickly. He was a weak man. He was also a desert person, who worshipped a desert god. My ancestors started the white race and basically all of europe. Keep telling me about your kike on a stick

>muh ancestors

>muh kike

What cult brainwashed you for 8 hours a day,5 days a week, and at least 12 years of your life?

user, I've never intentionally ignored you, sometimes I dont get to all of the posts in these threads, especially when I'm still not exactly sure what you're going on about.

I'll just read up on Marcionism and not share that particular screencap that the other user posted until I've thoroughly gone through every line of it, if thats what your problem is. If so, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

My ancestors were Eastern European, and served Christ as best as they could through their lives, and lived very rewarding lives because of it. Then again, why am I replying to bait?

>My ancestors were Eastern European, and served Christ as best as they could
>d-doos vault
what about before that? You know, the GOOD europeans?

>neo pagans

Whether you like it or not, you're getting a blessing by me. And there's nothing you can do about it :)

Have fun with your whole race getting dicked down by dune coons.

Im having trouble with virgin birth part of it

Okay. Is there anything in particular regarding it?

>christian values

>implying there is something wrong with this map

>"Mystery Babylon" that sits on 7 hills (we are in 7 continents).
More details on that? Because Moscow is on 7 hills too. I know this sounds dumb, but what did the origianal say precisely?

please please did someone do this with orthodox christians?

The mystery babylon mother of horlots is the church. Rome sits on seven hills as well.

Are you sure?
Doesn't the bible describe Mystery Babylon (or the whore of Babylon) as a power empire that trades around the world? Where once destroyed, the nations of other worlds will cry that nobody will ever buy their merchandise ever again?
Sounds like the US to me.

So does Jerusalem

As much as I subscribe to this and other similar people's views, I cannot get over people's dislike for the Catholic Church - the factional divisions within Christianity are problematic, but they do not constitute insurmountable obstacles, nor should they be points of contention if ultimately the goal is to triumph over evil by following the Word of God.

Now, as any elaborate and long-standing institution the Church is ridden with corruption and has a ton of problems - this does not discount the theological, philosophical and intellectual force of Catholic thought that serves every Christian if he only reaches for it.
The spirituality and faith that have support of rational thought and logical doctrine are powerful enough to withstand criticism and hostility and give forth spiritual sustenance that alongside European persistence gave us Western Civilization.

This is perhaps the greatest secret of Christian thought - as a faith it is compatible with rationality and logic and the synthesis of those two allows us to spell out the exact recipe for a virtuous, ordered world that we strive for when we think of a society free of sin and corruption, as described in that screencap.

I think it should be a calling on every Christian who thinks of preaching or at least being open about defending his or her faith to get schooled in rhetoric and the theology, both Catholic and Orthodox, in order to stump all the half-assed "atheists".

The true church of God is within each and every Christian. People who are part of these institutes are every bit as much the church as those who don't.

Aren't*

America has the ego of being the "greatest" as does Mystery Babylon
>"I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow." Therefore her plagues will come in one day

America's international trade parallels this as well:
>And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore

And also how America started out Christian and was favored by God; but how it has fallen to wickedness:
>Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord's hand; she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad.