Pani Poni Dash!

BDs coming soon.

>BDs for a 2005 TV anime
So what?

How soon?

Jesus fuck, I wish I never watched any anime until 2020, all those fucking superior bluray versions.

I want to FUCK Becky

I want to penetrate this loli.

You mean very shitty upscale is coming soon.

It's going to be early digital shit upscaling. Even shaft couldn't save that era.

Yay, another QTEC upscale.

People getting into anime now will get to discover Utena, Lain, Eva and pretty much everything Gundam in glorious 1080p, lucky bastards.

ANE pls ;_;

you trolling

but i just fished downloading the nyaa batch for this

The Hidamari S1/S2 BDs were recomposed from the original digital assets shaft still had.

Some of those assets were of a higher quality than the original 480p TV broadcast, resulting in sharper quality for a fair bit of shots.
(Some of 'em were still QTEC'd though)

PPD might get the same treatment for its BD release.

It'll still have a higher bitrate than the DVD's so less artifacting and a sharper image.

Penis inside Becky

It's about time.

Finally something to spice up my annual rewatches. Hopefully we get this by Cinco de Maho.

Why not just rewatch? You're just as lucky for living long enough to see them get BDs, user.

If the DVDs are any indication, the masters are fucked up hard and they don't have any better ones.

They might have not bothered with the DVDs, though.
The Hidamari DvDs weren't too hot either, as I recall.

Then again the SZS blurays sucked hard, so it's a coin toss.

FAKE
LOLI

Wildest dreams: Remaster.

What we can realistically hope for: Upscale from better-than-DVD source (square pixels, progressive video).

Probably: QTEC and a half.