Arabs are not rapist, stop spreading the LIES

it is STATISTICALLY proven finally :

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

not even a single arab country in the top 50 !!!

Sweden 6th USA 14th Belgium 13th Australia 11th : All of these are WHITE countries, means a LOT.

Seriously Sup Forums, we gotta stop puting the blame on innocent people, it's time to start regarding ourselves and our behaviours.

I know that the psychology behind the rapist is complex, and that even scientists can't understand what is going on the mind of the white rapist but we should find a way to solve this issue, women have suffered enough of white male evilness ...

EXPLAIN YOURSELF Sup Forums !!!

Eat shit, goatfucker.

>be woman in Arabic country
>Get raped
>Tell cops
>Get executed

Wow I wonder why the rape rate is reported as being so low.

Israel is classified 26

Syria 107
Lebanon 111
Jordan 91

you should take exemple of your Arab Muslim neighbours.

Taking example of goatfuckers is never a good idea, faggot.

Are you actually this stupid? I am dumbfounded at this absolute level of complete stupidity.

Considering the absolute failure of any logic whatsoever, and the language in your post, 95% odds that you are a female.

In answer to your question: females have almost no rights in Muslim countries, so the rapes aren't reported.

In Western European countries, vast majority of violent rapes are committed by Arabs.

I know it hurts your little feelings, but it is true.

>you can't report rape if there are no laws against it

Arabic family shame

>implying 100% of rapes are reported in western countries

>arabs arent rapists, look at these polls!
You are braindead if you think that's true, you do realise the fact that many of the rapes in arab countries goes unreported, because the law in these countries favors the rapist.

Rape is not a crime in many Arab countries, so it is not reported to authorities.

DIE

Just because you get out-raped by niggers, does not mean you're not a bunch of serial rapists

all arabic countries are tied 1st place above sa, since rape is not illegal in them

So the Top 5 Countries are Nigger Countries and number 6 is Sweden that is the most open border Country to Muslims In Europe WHOA

Oh wow, i have that exact same lure too, muskies love it.

The only reason Sweden is even #6 is specifically because of Arab migrants.

Fuck off you shitskin nigger. Your whole race is an inbred rapefest

A. you just accidently proved sub-saharan africans rape the most in your study
B. This data is old af

You are a retard, according to sharia, it is illegal for a woman to be alone with a man who is not her husband and so a raped female would be in as much trouble as a rapist.

>The Qatif rape case (Arabic: قضية اغتصاب فتاة القطيف) is a much-publicized gang rape case. The victims were a Shia[1] young woman from Qatif (Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia) and her male companion, who were kidnapped and gang-raped by seven Saudi men in mid-2006. A Saudi Sharia court sentenced the perpetrators to varying sentences involving 80 to 1,000 lashes and imprisonment up to ten years for four of them. The court also sentenced the two victims to six months in prison and 90 lashes each for "being alone with a man who is not a relative" in a parked car. The appeals court doubled the victims' sentences in late 2007 as punishment for the heavy media coverage of the event in the international press regarding the treatment of women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Saudi judicial practices.

Leaf post best post.

There are no functioning justice systems in Muslim countries. Sharia makes a womans testimony insufficient for a rape case to even be reported, she needs a mans testimony for that.

You fuckers are barbarians, pure and simple.

you're in denial.

What's up with Australia? Who is doing the rape and who is getting raped?

40% of rapes in Italy are committed by immigrants. Immigrants represent less than 10% of italian population.

Can't rape property

Arabs only rape non Muslim women. It would be a sin if she was a pious Muslim. It's literally an invasion and the cucks in power turn a blind eye.

>sweden
>

becouse muslim don't rape as much in their own countries becouse they can die in suffering becouse of it. they rape in sweden where they get community hours for serious rapes on children

No. 6 Sweden.
Those rapey Nordic men, amirite?

Muzzi women cant report rape or else they would be convinced of premarital sex.

They are the ones doing the raping in white countries, though.

most countries of the world don't have competent enough governments to track statistics like this.

Under sharia law it's true, so why deny it? Do they magically not follow it anymore? Who's really in denial?

Except your religion does.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He didn't imply that, he implied that the amount reported in non muslim/arab countries is probably significantly higher than in muslim countries.

I'm sure there are statisticians going around Syria and Nigeria knocking on doors

Read up who came first, stupid idiot nigger monkey.

No user muslims tell us in guardian articles that they have eradicated rape and I believe them because muhammed was a feminist.

poor sweeden

the issue with sweden is that they are feminist as fuck.

staring at a woman: rape
sitting on te bus like a man (wide): rape
opening the door for a woman: rape

I do not know if its been posted already but in Islam rape does not exist as a crime only "zina" which is unlawful relationships. Which are difficult to proof and requires four male or eight female witnesses or a confession. And the punishment is flogging or stoning depending on the status of the accused married/unmarried. It is why you often hear of rape victims beeing flogged or stoned to death. Things like marfital rape do not exist.

No, you're just an imbecile. That is exactly how the """law""" works in muslim countries. Rapes are ENDEMIC, but no one reports them and prosecutes them.