TRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH

Settle in, politikids.

You're going to enjoy this...

I've read the full letter Trump transition team attorneys sent to legislators re: Mueller obtaining their emails.

It has a delicious reveal.

twitter.com/HoarseWisperer/status/942221228483469312

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As we now know:

1) Mueller obtained ALL of the emails sent to/from Trump transition team accounts
2) The Trump gang only realized this after Mueller's team seemed to know all about their emails
3) This made them quite... upset
4) Thier lawyers then wrote the letter in the link to congressmen complaining about just how upsetting all of this is.

Here's the classically amusing reveal in the letter:
Earlier this year, Trump appointed the top attorney at the office responsible for providing all the electronics and email accounts the Trump transition team used.

That attorney's name was Richard Backler.

Now, as background, Backler was a white collar criminal defense attorney before his appointment.

He helped rich criminals beat government convictions for a firm with a name you'll find familiar.

Bracewell & Giuliani.

So, Trump appointed Backler and then Backler went and ensured Trump transition team attorneys that he would not allow his org (the GSA) to provide any of their emails to investigators.

One problem: Backler fell ill and ultimately passed away.

wow Trump for the 1655164684 time to be impeached .....this time is for real, kids, I swear

So, until Mueller's crew started asking Trump aides about those emails, they had absolutely no idea Mueller had them because they thought Trump's guy on the inside was running interference for them.

Let that one sink in.

Trump and his flunkies thought their friend at the GSA had locked their emails away *literally* in a vault no one could get to...

They thought their bodies were all buried.

As a result, Trump's people walked into their interviews with Mueller and team with a completely false sense of confidence that he didn't know what he already knew in spades.

They thought he was fishing. He was just reeling fish in.

Can you imagine the freakout that must have occurred in Trumpland when they realized their cleanup guy hadn't actually done the cleanup after all?

Alllllllll of the things they thought they had buried were not only not buried; Mueller had them in writing!

I suspect the entire Trump orbit just realized that Mueller has a trove that entirely hangs them out to dry AND brings them down for obstruction and lying to Mueller to boot.

Trump appointed a Giuliani guy to protect him from Mueller...

...and then the guy went and died just as Mueller was coming a'calling.

Trump must be losing his freaking mind...

...even more panicked: Jared Kushner.

Mueller is gonna roast them all.

Neat blog post from a fucking horse. Please shut up forever and eat your sage.

Lol I love fanfic

With the ex-FBI director’s investigation making inroads into the president’s inner circle in recent weeks, Republicans have cast doubt on its impartiality and pressed for a new independent prosecutor to investigate anti-Trump bias.

This in turn has led to speculation that the administration could be laying the groundwork for firing Mueller.

In a letter to congressional committees, Trump campaign lawyer Kory Langhofer alleged the General Services Administration (GSA) “unlawfully produced” private materials, including privileged communications which Mueller then used as part of his Russia probe.

GSA is the government agency which supports presidential transitions — the interim period after a new president is elected but before he takes office.

Langhofer wrote that Mueller’s office “received from the GSA tens of thousands of emails, including a very significant volume of privileged material,” according to a copy of the letter published by Politico.

The letter added that a warrant should have been obtained for such materials, and said it violated the Presidential Transition Act.

Thanks for dropping by, Reddit friend!

so basically another Al Capone's vault

Tweet 11: "While this is just conjecture, "

Sage

THIS NEW STORY CONFIRMS IT
IMPEACHMENT SOON

Get to the point, you stupid kraut.

You forgot the first sentence of that tweet
>While this is just conjecture,

poor krauts how they ended up sad really when you think about it

>increasinglynervousman.jpeg

Gay and fake

>transition emails

oh its nothing... again
you took the time to lay out all these circumstances, that aren't even nefarious, and youre implying something

what does this have to do with Russia?

Hey cucked kraut how all those muzzie barriers working out at the christmas festivals

Yeah but like, every single email was a thank you letter from every member of Trumps transition team to Putin for the $50k in Facebook ads that rigged the election in their favor. The pro Hillary ads.

no worries, as long as nobody has any ill intent, then you can't prosecute about any emails, or at least that's what i learned from james comey

and that's quite a coincidence about backler getting wacked

TRUMPKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Dear Facebook
>Love Angela M.

(You)r Kabob is burning

if there was any evidence of a crime involving the election there would already have been arrests.

The worst Mueller can do is more Flynn tier lying to investigator bullshit which Trump can pardon. but please by all means go on wasting taxpayer money to manufacture bullshit charges over literally nothing.. on TDOTR your kind will hang first and highest

> Let that one sink in.

What's with bugmen and this phrase?
It's in almost all punditry these days.
It's like "We've got company" in Hollywood movies.

Hey Faggit...

You left this part out
>THIS IS JUST CONJECTURE

but seriouuuly what about those barriers
danka murkel

NOOOOOO NOT LIKE THIS

A-any second now blumpf will be finished!

You look pretty comfy in that pic

>I've been pushing this dead horse for over a year, but we got him this time guise. Drumpf is finished this time i swear!!!!

Sage

Nothingburger.

Holy shit Alinsky give it a rest, the fact that you're just mirroring what we're accusing you of only confirms the validity of our original accusation

Neat fanfic but do you mind explaining how Trump's lawyer died and no one bothered informing his clients?

That's it? What was in the emails? Send em to WikiLeaks faggot and stop baiting. A giant wall of text and still fucking nothing. Unbelievable.

After the Hillary Clinton emails resulting in nothing unless a Trump email literally says "let's do illegal shit and collude with Russia!" I doubt anything will come of it.

>t-t-t-this time h-he will be i-impeached
>I s-s-swear
Said the #10924 liberal for the 58012983th time

I can't believe i have to check my own FREEDOM get.

so, your theory is that trump's team were told about how this lawyer was going to clean things up for them but were not told about his death? is that the gist of it?

Man, someone could make a lot of money by writing fictional stories like this.

Sell a book on amazon called "trump gets impeached: 100 short stories"

I've heard more convincing armgumens for flat earth
also no source
also reddit spacig

"How I Impeached Drumpf: 100 Short Stories"

>he is done this time guys I swear
sage

Paul Manafort worked for Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, for pro-Russia interests in Ukraine;

>cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
>Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort
>The firm, the Podesta Group, said nothing in a 2012 lobbying report to Congress about at least 32 meetings, emails and other communications it had with the State Department, at a time when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Why did Bill Clinton take $500,000 to give anti-sanction, pro-Russia speeches? Why did the DNC and Clinton - and John Podesta - pay Fusion GPS for opposition research? Why was the Russian lawyer - who was advocating against sanctions - representing Prevezon with BakerHostetler, which contracted with Fusion GPS;

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
>Fusion GPS saysit had no involvement in the meeting although it did work on a lawsuit that involvedVeselnitskaya for more thantwo years
>Fusion GPShas saidthat it was working for the law firm BakerHostetler, which was representing Prevezon, a Russian holding company based in Cyprus, in itsdefense against Justice Department allegations that Prevezon laundered money stolen in the fraud Magnitsky uncovered. Veselnitskaya was Prevezon’s lawyer

Why did this woman meet with Trump Jr. when an opposition research company was involved, if not for dirt;

>newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
>Akhmetshin was also reportedly working with Fusion GPS, the company that created the infamous dossier alleging a Trump-Russia conspiracy
>Several wealthy Russian businessmen financed a nonprofit group to spearhead the campaign, which was represented by Mr. Akhmetshin and a Russian lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya

it was her turn etc etc

You’re going to be soooooo disappointed.

>justice.gov/file/1007346/download
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed he met a certain female Russian national before he joined the Campaign and that their communications consisted of emails such as, '"Hi, how are you?"' In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the female Russian national on or about March 24, 2016, after he had become an adviser to the Campaign; he believed that she had connections to Russian government officials; and he sought to use her Russian connections over a period ofmonths in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials

Is this female Russian national Natalia Veselnitskaya? The woman who met with Trump Jr.?

If;

1: Manafort and Papadopoulos have both been arrested,
2: Papadopoulos met with Veselnitskaya,
3: Manafort worked for Podesta,

Then there was a direct chain of command from Podesta-to-Manafort-to-Veselnitskaya. Which means that if the DNC funded Fusion GPS, and Veselnitskaya worked on the same lawsuit Fusion GPS was involved in, there were not only mutual pro-Russia interests but a chain of command that linked Tony Podesta to both Fusion GPS and Veselnitskaya.

Why would all these Democrats be sending people to offer dirt they claim came from the Russians on Clinton? It would be easy for Podesta to get DNC documents, give them to the Russians he was friendly with, and frame Trump.

Is that why Tony Podesta is now under investigation by Mueller;

>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
>Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller

You are in for a long decade

>projection
You're gonna end up so fucking unhinged by the end of this. Kek

F off

If anybody did anything illegal, they need to be prosecuted. That includes the FBI and any past/current/future investigations.

this doesn't have the same character as the other "smoking guns" I've seen the last few months. this just might not be another nothingburger after all

stick to stealing phones achmed

No new data, just Abdullah stating opinion. Ignored.
Again. No new data. Just opinions stated as facts. Nigger tier bait.
This time he is just guessing and making up facts to fit his narrative. Op is a uberfag.
There is not one bit of info here that is factual. Just op sucking bbc a s telling you it’s candy.
I suspect op is retarded.
Only gonna an hero is you keep going on.

All things being equal OP is a faggot. Trump has 7 more years and Muller is out of a job before Christmas. No impeachment, no jail time. President Trump is here for at least 2 terms and given we have the numbers to swing it there could be a constitutional convention that deals with naming Trump the God King of the US. Deal with it nigger.

Sage this shit.

Trump CANNOT be impeached for things that (supposedly) happened BEFORE he was elected, there, Dieter.Just because a president is impeached does not mean he will be removed form office. Clinton was impeached and still finished out his term.Wouldn't expect a fucking kraut Nazi to know that though...

You mean to tell me Trump hired a lawyer whose good at his job? DRUMPFFFF!!!!!!

How are these Commies so retarded? Were they dumped on their heads repeatedly as children?

God, I hope you commies are right so we can kill you in the streets sooner.

It's all fake. Always is. They're acting, putting on a show, to make it seem like he's the worst president ever.

OMG GUISE I’M SURE THIS 45,723RD ATTEMPT AT IMPEACHMENT WILL SURELY SUCCEED

If Mueller didn’t follow the law, a court would suppress the evidence so it couldn’t be used. The reason Trump’s lawyers are writing letters to Congress instead of Mueller or a court is because their legal arguments have no merit.

nice post ID

the damage control they are doing is amazing, can't wait for the first emails to leak

can someone tell me why I care about what happened after the election? If it doesn't show that russia directly effected the result then it's just a partisan battle like every other fake outrage dems and repubs pull on each other.
What am I missing?

And the name of the source for this story:
Albert Einstein

took you faggots long enough to come up with a talking point to try and counter the peter strzok shit

Took yall what, a week to come up with this weak shit? lmao kys

Me too. Most probably there won't be jack shit and it'll only make those fucking liberals forcefully backpaddle and apply damage control... Again.

You don’t have to do damage control when the retarded liberals have been wrong
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
EVER

Why is living under Trump so hard for snowflakes? Obama sucked, but I didn’t piss myself every day for I years despite my business sucking during his reign and my insurance costs doubling.

You little fucks should make a suicide pact to all hang yourselves when the 1st anniversary of Trump’s first day in office comes around. That’d be nice.

From Mega 2 days ago
Pic related

No one cares

(((2)))

Trump doesnt use email.

sage

Dems think Trump was telling his transition staff to email Putin and thank him for rigging the election.

shilling hard, good goy magafag, good goy

ha ha. That's a joke right?

Kill yourself, libfuck.

You’re never, ever going to succeed, may as well just end it. You obviously can’t handle the next 7 years, why torture yourself? Here’s a handy pic I think you could study for optimal results.

oh hey its another "trump colluded with russia" episode
You're beating a dead horse at this point, no one even cares.

I fail to see what's so terribly revealing in these emails

All hail president Pence!

>Mueller is gonna roast them all
why?
what's on those emails?

If you scramble the letters in Trump's name, change an R into an I and M into a N, it spells: Putin

Read the link attachment above. The tweet has a link to the emails

if you interpret another form of leaking as trump being on suicide watch, you've totally missed the theme of 2017.

Wow. :/ Lol

not an argument

>He helped rich criminals beat government convictions
so he helped defend innocent people?

there's absolutely nothing in this, or twitter's thread, other than
> mueller has some emails
what's on those?
because, so far, this reeks of Yet Another Stale Distraction Nothingburger™

There have been threads like this one everyday for over a year now.

Nothing. I posted above what Trump insider Megaanon wrote. She wrote things leaked on purpose.

> delicious

seriously is there a gayer way to describe something?
over 25 years of exposure to American TV and I still cringe when that word is used to describe anything other than food